Last Movie You Watched?

I just watched Get Smart which was a very good funny movie. I would suggest it to anyone
There's a DVD that's a spin-off of the movie involving 2 characters from the movie. :)

Thought Jumper was okay-okay but indeed was a cool flick. It could be better than that.

Just saw that tonight, the storyline was a bit weak and the characters playing were weak as well. I bet if it was rewritten and make some drastic improvements, it will be a big hit but as of that right now, I would give it a 2 stars out of 5.

Just saw that tonight, the storyline was a bit weak and the characters playing were weak as well. I bet if it was rewritten and make some drastic improvements, it will be a big hit but as of that right now, I would give it a 2 stars out of 5.

tom sturridge and thersea palmer were orginally casted but were dropped because of the director was afraid the movie would bomb with all the money that was spent on the set, and they aren't all that well known in the usa. so they recasted and hayden christiansen and rachel bilson played the two main characters instead. i hope tom and theresa are happy they were dropped cause the movie sucked. the director must feel really stupid now tom is better actor then hayden, and tom has this thing he does without even speaking when he's acting in a movie. his facial expressions and body language when he's acting is really good.

tom sturridge and thersea palmer were orginally casted but were dropped because of the director was afraid the movie would bomb with all the money that was spent on the set, and they aren't all that well known in the usa. so they recasted and hayden christiansen and rachel bilson played the two main characters instead. i hope tom and theresa are happy they were dropped cause the movie sucked. the director must feel really stupid now tom is better actor then hayden, and tom has this thing he does without even speaking when he's acting in a movie. his facial expressions and body language when he's acting is really good.

That's the risk that the director made..

Last time I watched movie "The Game Plan". I know its for kids movie but I like funny movies. Tomorrow I will buy 10,000BC Blu-ray since I got a new 42' HDTV Samsung 1080p yesterday.

10,000 B.C. was out, I'm watching The Eye with Jessica Alba. Let's see how it goes..

Right now watching Gangs of New York on Bravo. It is still great even though several years old.

never seen it before and I'll see if hallmark have that movie.

What the Deaf Man Heard

In 1945, a young boy arrives in a small Georgia town on a bus from which his Mother was abducted and murdered. Alone he sits quietly and everyone becomes convinced that he was deaf and mute. Deciding that silence offered some power and protection, the boy decides to remain mute and just listens to all that is being said around him by people who thinks that he cannot hear.

164068.jpg

What the Deaf Man Heard

In 1945, a young boy arrives in a small Georgia town on a bus from which his Mother was abducted and murdered. Alone he sits quietly and everyone becomes convinced that he was deaf and mute. Deciding that silence offered some power and protection, the boy decides to remain mute and just listens to all that is being said around him by people who thinks that he cannot hear.

164068.jpg

I thought it's deaf and dumb.

That's the risk that the director made..

yeah tom's probably happy he got dropped though he doesn't want to be one those actors whose only known for being "attractive" like orlando bloom. i think the movie jumper would have done that to him. he's really picky with movie roles. until i saw previews for jumper after he dropped i suprised he was going to play the lead role. it just didn't look like his type of movie. i can see him in an action movie but jumper seemed to hollywood.

Back