Just Wanna Know

CBD? THC? Lol I see what you did there.

But in all seriousness, I'm doing the same thing, researching. Marijuana legalization is nothing to hide about, in fact, it's starting to become legal in most states lately which is a good thing for economic benefits which is what many people are after. Legal recreational use states like Oregon and Colorado are ideal places to live and affordable.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/12/americas-top-states-for-business-2016-the-list-and-ranking.html

But in all seriousness, I'm doing the same thing, researching. Marijuana legalization is nothing to hide about, in fact, it's starting to become legal in most states lately which is a good thing for economic benefits which is what many people are after. Legal recreational use states like Oregon and Colorado are ideal places to live and affordable.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/12/americas-top-states-for-business-2016-the-list-and-ranking.html

It is depending on cities, Denver and Portland could be expensive for people who working at minimum wage job or low salary.

my god --- this question is so fraught with too many variables. what do you want ? how do you want to live? city or country? do you want to have lots of cheap land , low taxes but weather might be awful? or great weather near beach but fraught with seasonal hurricanes? each area have their own plus and minuses that the cost seems to round out from weather,location, and how you need/want to live.

^^^ I'm inclined to agree with that last post. I've always chosen where to live based on those variables, even if I'm still in my home state. I've moved a number of times for different reasons, and I did live in New York a number of years, and I've traveled all lower 48 states, and based on everything said above, this is still where I choose to live.

Damn I didn't thought about those stuff lol

We need to find Pranavdriod a Alldeaf real estate agent.

Location, location, location!

Are you an indian?

We need to find Pranavdriod a Alldeaf real estate agent.

Location, location, location!

Are you an indian?

PS: if you're an indian, you can find an Indian community in the area you like. Try Dallas. There is a big Indian community there.

Change your luxurious lifestyle and expensive spending habits and you (and anyone) can live financially anywhere with ease.
I'm currently in the process of saving for a travel trailer to live in. I originally tinkered with the idea of getting tiny home but a TT will work and be thousands less expensive.
I intend to live completely off grid also. Crazy, right?
It's not something every person could handle and it would be a tremendous difference in terms of living conditions but I'll be able to live debt free without a outrageously monthly electric or water bill. Not too mention I'll no longer be concerned about paying a hefty $500-1000 rent fee.

I'll be parked preeminently, however, if I actually owned a large truck I could take my "home" and travel to literally anywhere I desired.

Change your luxurious lifestyle and expensive spending habits and you (and anyone) can live financially anywhere with ease.
I'm currently in the process of saving for a travel trailer to live in. I originally tinkered with the idea of getting tiny home but a TT will work and be thousands less expensive.
I intend to live completely off grid also. Crazy, right?
It's not something every person could handle and it would be a tremendous difference in terms of living conditions but I'll be able to live debt free without a outrageously monthly electric or water bill. Not too mention I'll no longer be concerned about paying a hefty $500-1000 rent fee.

I'll be parked preeminently, however, if I actually owned a large truck I could take my "home" and travel to literally anywhere I desired.

You can't find apartment under a $1000 in Boston, Ma and the cheapest one I know is $900 a month . WOW rent is cheap were you live!

^^That's absurd and whats more disturbing is ppl actually accept the $1000 fee as "normal".

One of the last places I lived was fairly cheap and it was furnished with utilities included. It was immensely small but I prefer compact spaces. Im a minimalist so I own very, very little.
However, the last place I rented was the exact opposite - A studio apartment and just insanely huge and a hassle to tend to.
I did live in apartment 10 years ago with 3 other ppl and rent was $1025 monthly. NEVER again!

^^That's absurd and whats more disturbing is ppl actually accept the $1000 fee as "normal".

One of the last places I lived was fairly cheap and it was furnished with utilities included. It was immensely small but I prefer compact spaces. Im a minimalist so I own very, very little.
However, the last place I rented was the exact opposite - A studio apartment and just insanely huge and a hassle to tend to.
I did live in apartment 10 years ago with 3 other ppl and rent was $1025 monthly. NEVER again!
I was a minimalist too until I had a baby and that change everything .

Back