Is God Perfect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to interfere in your children's lives forever?

Since you bring up that question, Believe me, Parents "do" interfere with children's lives as well as adult grown up children. Parents never stop worrying about their kids until the day they die.

Since you bring up that question, Believe me, Parents "do" interfere with children's lives as well as adult grown up children. Parents never stop worrying about their kids until the day they die.

Interfere and worrying is not the same thing.

Dictionary:

Interfere:
-to take part in the affairs of others; meddle (often fol. by with or in): to interfere in another's life.

Worrying:
-condition or feeling; uneasiness or anxiety.

No matter what
[/FONT][/COLOR]
If you get BOTH of them, God disapproves 2 sides.
You claim that all religions are false then is your opinion. I don´t claim that all religions are false but show my respect on them. Would you like when I said that your beleif and bible are false?
Care to tell me why I agree with Reba, Angel and others, but you?
I don´t think so because the bible author who wrotes are human being. I cannot image there´re error-free.
The inerrancy only refers to the autographs of the OT and the NT where God inspired because God is inerrant. Any Bible translations are not, but God preserved His inspired Words in them.
we were not born at that time.
It applies to the past, today and future.
We learn something from ANY bible. I don´t beleive that there´re error-free in the Bible
You confuse concerning "error-free" between the autographs and translations.
Are you calling me foolish? This is an unacceptance. If you want to disagree with me then debate with me normally please.
I did not say that, but the Scriptures said that.

Romans 1:20-22 (KJV)

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools[/U],

You blame on God by stating that God is imperfect because you did not thank Him and glory Him. This Scripture shows that you are a fool.
He want create everything to be prefect in first place until he placed the forbidden fruit tree......... He should forgave Eve and Adam for their temptation instead of kick them out of Eden Garden.
God already forgave Adam and Eve, but God did not allow they stay in the Garden of Eden because of the Satan.
No, I do not twisted but I use my logic. Would you say to your small child " You will die if you drink household domestic chemical liquid? Do you think your small child would listen you? Nope! Would you kick your small child out of your house for disobey you to drink chemical liquid? Please use logic on this.
When you use the logic, it becomes negative and nonsense upon your thoughts and comments. You use one word, "child" for your logic concerning drinking deadly liquid . The fact is that Adam and Eve were NOT children or toddlers, but they are FULLY mature. They have their own choice. Therefore your logic is nosense and negative. When you use one word, "house" for your logic, Adam and Eve did not have a house before becoming sinners. God did not kick them out of their house. Therefore your logic is nonsense aqnd negative.
You already stated your own post... "Why did God create them is because of the Satan. On other hand, if the Satan is not there, God would not create them" God created couple of that Satan? It seem to me that God want to contest with Satan who wins - who obey?
I do not think you understand what I talk between them.
Please don´t twist my post. I never said about Satan but God. I said that God never warn Eve and Adam about Satan´s existence.
I did not twist your post, but you did not get what I said. God did not tell Adam and Eve who the Satan is, but my point is that the Satan did not tell them who he is. Get it?
This is a false statement and accusation! I use my logic view on this bible what and why... and accept it as history. I has the right to say what I see logic view on difference between bible and reality.
You use the logic for your own denials because of many questions what you asked negatively and many comments what you tell negatively.
Sure, Eve made a mistake for tempted her curious and beleive serprent and wasn´t realized that she was being tricked by Satan
Exactly! Get it?
If God is loving and forgive then he supposed to forgive her and Adam´s mistakes and correct their mistakes... instead of kick them out of Garden.
Repeatedly you stated here. I already answered this.
Sure, but God is supposed to forgive them when he is loving God
Exactly! Get it? God already forgave them. Adam and Eve live with God in Heaven now.
But God was angry with Eve and Adam if he decided to place the forbidden fruit tree in first place to give them freewill to test their faith... Why God is angry for? It shows his imperfect!!!!
You jumped out of my comment. God was not angry by putting this tree there. After Adam and Eve became sinners, God targeted at the serpent, the Satan. You use one word, 'imperfect" for your negative, nonsense logic because you said God is imperfect.

Interfere Dictionary:

Interfere:
-to take part in the affairs of others; meddle (often fol. by with or in): to interfere in another's life.

Does Cochlear Implant rings a bell to you? The point is that God do interfere in people's life. Take Job story as a good example.

Does Cochlear Implant rings a bell to you? The point is that God do interfere in people's life. Take Job story as a good example.

:topic: You were told not to bring "cochlear implant" on this thread. Stop being obsessed with cochlear implant.

:topic: You were told not to bring "cochlear implant" on this thread. Stop being obsessed with cochlear implant.

:stupid: I didn't discuss further about CI, I was using CI as example of parents interfering kids' life.

God made Job's life miserable bec God want to test Job's faith. So the answer is yes God does interfere in people's life to keep them in check.

The emotion you been using on me a lot shows immaturity of how you can't agree to disagree in a civil way, I'm sorry if you going to post that emotion I won't respond to any more of your posts, Grow up. :ty:

:stupid: I didn't discuss further about CI, I was using CI as example of parents interfering kids' life.

God made Job's life miserable bec God want to test Job's faith. So the answer is yes God does interfere in people's life to keep them in check.

No, Satan made Job's life miserable. Not God. Only thing God did was allow Satan to make Job's life miserable, but only as God allowed. He did so only to prove to Satan that Job would not turn from God just cause he was rich, had family, or health. Even after all that was taken from Job, Job still worshipped God. After Satan was done, God gave back to Job even more than what was taken from him.

Interfere and worrying is not the same thing.

Dictionary:

Interfere:

Worrying:
-condition or feeling; uneasiness or anxiety.
Yep.

I can't imagine that adult children want their parents and in-laws to continually "interfere" with their decisions.

My daughter is grown and married, and I not only avoid interfering in their decisions, I know that my daughter wouldn't tolerate it.

Parents are supposed to raise their children to become independent adults.

God controls the external circumstances but He doesn't force internal choices.

How did CI get into this discussion?

My daughter is grown and married, and I not only avoid interfering in their decisions, I know that my daughter wouldn't tolerate it.

Parents are supposed to raise their children to become independent adults.

Then you are lucky that some parents are not many like you. I have known some parents are like that interfering their personal lives as well as their soical lives. Not too many parents I know will to back off a little bit and respect their adult children's business. If there were more parents like you that respect your daughter business, that would be great.

No, Satan made Job's life miserable. Not God. Only thing God did was allow Satan to make Job's life miserable, but only as God allowed. He did so only to prove to Satan that Job would not turn from God just cause he was rich, had family, or health. Even after all that was taken from Job, Job still worshipped God. After Satan was done, God gave back to Job even more than what was taken from him.
:gpost:

These verses shown clearly that God does interfere in people's life. If not, then what do you call this?

Daniel 2:21 He changes times and seasons;
he sets up kings and deposes them.
He gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to the discerning.

Exodus 4:21
And the LORD said to Moses, “When you go back to Egypt, see that you do all those wonders before Pharaoh which I have put in your hand. But I will harden his heart, so that he will not let the people go.

Deuteronomy 29:4
Yet the LORD has not given you a heart to perceive and eyes to see and ears to hear, to this very day.

Joshua 11:20
For it was of the LORD to harden their hearts, that they should come against Israel in battle, that He might utterly destroy them, and that they might receive no mercy, but that He might destroy them, as the LORD had commanded Moses.

Deuteronomy 2:30
“But Sihon king of Heshbon would not let us pass through, for the LORD your God hardened his spirit and made his heart obstinate, that He might deliver him into your hand, as it is this day.

Deuteronomy 3:2
And the LORD said to me, ‘Do not fear him, for I have delivered him and all his people and his land into your hand; you shall do to him as you did to Sihon king of the Amorites, who dwelt at Heshbon.’

Deuteronomy 28:25
“The LORD will cause you to be defeated before your enemies; you shall go out one way against them and flee seven ways before them; and you shall become troublesome to all the kingdoms of the earth.

Isaiah 44:28
Who says of Cyrus, ‘He is My shepherd, And he shall perform all My pleasure, Saying to Jerusalem, “You shall be built,” And to the temple, “Your foundation shall be laid.”’

2 Chronicles 36:22
Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and also put it in writing, saying,

Jeremiah 28:14
For thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: “I have put a yoke of iron on the neck of all these nations, that they may serve Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon; and they shall serve him. I have given him the beasts of the field also.”’”

James 4:13 Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit”; 14 whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. 15 Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that.”

Daniel 4:35 "And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and He doeth according to His will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay His hand, or say unto Him, What doest thou?"

These verses shown clearly that God does interfere in people's life. If not, then what do you call this?
External influence. He doesn't make decisions for them.

How the people react to external events is their own internal free will.

The emotion you been using on me a lot shows immaturity of how you can't agree to disagree in a civil way, I'm sorry if you going to post that emotion I won't respond to any more of your posts, Grow up. :ty:

Okay. No problem.

HUH?? God acutally authorizes Satan to inflict evil on Job.

"Very well, all that he has in your power; only do not stretch out your hand against him!" (Job 1:12) If God doesn't interfere, Satan would had taken Job's life but God told Satan not to take Job's life.

Okay. No problem.

HUH?? God acutally authorizes Satan to inflict evil on Job.

"Very well, all that he has in your power; only do not stretch out your hand against him!" (Job 1:12) If God doesn't interfere, Satan would had taken Job's life but God told Satan not to take Job's life.

Allows. That is totally different than authorize. God also allows temptations to happen so that we would be stronger through temptation but He does not tempt us himself.

Allows. That is totally different than authorize. God also allows temptations to happen so that we would be stronger through temptation but He does not tempt us himself.

LOL. Right now, we re living out Job's life. We are suffering for no reason other than it is God already have reason for us.

God gave everything back to Job after Job went through trail. So why didn't He give back to people who had suffered through many natural disasters (katrina, tsumani come to mind)? Of course, we can't question God because God already have wonderful plan for us when we die as long we dont question him and get saved. Hallelujah. :)

External influence. He doesn't make decisions for them.

How the people react to external events is their own internal free will.

He surely do "influence" evil people to do stupid things in order to make things easier for his people to be victorious. :)

LOL. Right now, we re living out Job's life. We are suffering for no reason other than it is God already have reason for us.

God gave everything back to Job after Job went through trail. So why didn't He give back to people who had suffered through many natural disasters (katrina, tsumani come to mind)? Of course, we can't question God because God already have wonderful plan for us when we die as long we dont question him and get saved. Hallelujah. :)

We as humans are getting what we deserve today. Sin is very rampant on earth and we (good and bad) are reaping the rewards of that. One day the saved will reap the reward of trying their best to do what is right for God. It may not make sense right now but one wonderful day, it will!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back