Is God Perfect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We as humans are getting what we deserve today. Sin is very rampant on earth and we (good and bad) are reaping the rewards of that. One day the saved will reap the reward of trying their best to do what is right for God. It may not make sense right now but one wonderful day, it will!

Whoa! We deserved it? Wow. *SMH*

We as humans are getting what we deserve today. Sin is very rampant on earth and we (good and bad) are reaping the rewards of that. One day the saved will reap the reward of trying their best to do what is right for God. It may not make sense right now but one wonderful day, it will!

:gpost:

You don't think we deserve what we are reaping? How so, I'm curius to see how you will explain that.

Don't you mean "we deserve what we are sowing?" You can't reap anything if you don't sow anything in the first place.

Are you saying that we are sowing/or spreading evil today that why we desevre the suffering? Wow, victims from Katrina Hurricane would like to have a word with you.

Don't you mean "we deserve what we are sowing?" You can't reap anything if you don't sow anything in the first place.

Are you saying that we are sowing/or spreading evil today that why we desevre the suffering? Wow, victims from Katrina Hurricane would like to have a word with you.

You got that right, I would agree with you on this one. :)

Are you saying that we are sowing/or spreading evil today that why we desevre the suffering? Wow, people from Katrina would like to have a word with you.

Everybody has sinned! Even you and I, therefore yes! We are getting what we deserve, even those at Katrina.

He surely do "influence" evil people to do stupid things in order to make things easier for his people to be victorious. :)
Evil people do evil things because their hearts are evil not because God forces them to do things.

Evil people do evil things because their hearts are evil not because God forces them to do things.

Thus he violated the "free will" No matter how you spin it in one or other way.

Actually, because of God's grace, we aren't getting nearly the judgment that we deserve.

So you agree with Secretblend that victims of any natural disaster deserve it?

How is that viloating "free will?" God is allowing man to do what he wants. That is giving man free will.

Re-read my post #114 http://www.alldeaf.com/christianity...r-beliefs/49470-god-prefect-4.html#post924032

You ll see that God on purposely caused people to do evil things in order to tide things in Christian's favor. If it was 'free will', God should not make Pharoah's heart to be harden or cause problems. He should keep his hand off if he advocate the concept of 'feel will'.

No, He did not! He gave man a choice. Unfortunally man made a choice to not follow God's rule. Cause of man's choice, he fell into sin and started the whole problem that we have today.

Obviously you didn't bother to read what I post. I said if God believes in 'free will' , he should not cause troubles or problems to people. Instead, he should keep his hand off and allow people to dictate for themselves.

So victims of Katrina Hurricane deserve to die and have their home destoryed because they chose to sin and did not believe in God?

Obviously you didn't bother to read what I post. I said if God believes in 'free will' , he should not cause troubles or problems to people. Instead, he should keep his hand off and allow people to dictate for themselves.

So victims of Katrina Hurricane deserve to die and have their home destoryed because they chose to sin and did not believe in God?

He does if you want him to. Unfortunally, too many people had chosen not to let God in their life and that is why we got too many problems.

Thus he violated the "free will" No matter how you spin it in one or other way.
No spin, and no violation.

So you agree with Secretblend that victims of any natural disaster deserve it?
Does anyone deserve death? We all have an end in death because of our inherited sin nature. Everyone will die (excepting the Rapture happen before our deaths). Is dying in a hospital bed of old age more or less "deserving" than dying in a natural disaster?

Hebrews 9
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

The real concern is not the manner or time of death but what happens after the body dies.

Natural disasters sweep away the righteous and the unrighteous.

Matthew 5:45
...he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

The gracious miracle is that God lets us live yet another day.

He does if you want him to. Unfortunally, too many people had chosen not to let God in their life and that is why we got too many problems.

Thank you for evading my questions. There are around 4.5 billions in China and none of them believe in your God. I guess God dont care about them.

Re-read my post #114 http://www.alldeaf.com/christianity...r-beliefs/49470-god-prefect-4.html#post924032

You ll see that God on purposely caused people to do evil things in order to tide things in Christian's favor. If it was 'free will', God should not make Pharoah's heart to be harden or cause problems. He should keep his hand off if he advocate the concept of 'feel will'.
God caused the external events. Pharaoh hardened his own heart as his own response. Instead of humbling himself and surrendering to God's will and commands, Pharaoh remained prideful and disobedient. That was his choice.

Thank you for evading my questions. There are around 4.5 billions in China and none of them believe in your God. I guess God dont care about them.

How am I evading your questions? I am answering your questions. God does care for everybody. That's why He sent his Son so that we can all be saved. Unfortunally for those that do not believe is not saved. It is their choice to believe or not. It is our job to let people know of Jesus. After they hear about it, if they choose not to accept it, that is their own fault for their end result cause they rejected it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back