I have an announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeafMommy0407

Reaction score
I have an announcement that I want to share with you because my boyfriend and I are so happy.

I want to share my good news with my good friends here that I talk to sometimes. Please NO BASHING ME. I do not need the stress or negative posts or anything like that. If you do, I will report you to the MODS, so please respect my wishes. No private messages from mean ppl are allowed because I will report them to MODS too. Again, please respect my wishes.

Here is my good news that I want to share this with all my good friends here.

I AM PREGNANT!!!

I am 8 1/2 weeks along and I am due in April 2007. We are so excited and shocked at the same time but in a wonderful way!

I hope you all will be so happy for me and my boyfriend. I will cry so hard if ppl post mean things or being so negative about it. I believe our baby is so blessed to have 2 parents and will be so wonderful to have our baby. I count this as a blessing for me because I have been thru alots and I want to be the best mom to my baby.

I hope you all will be so happy for us! :hug: God bless us and our new baby!

Congratulation!!!! I am happy for you!!!! Dont worry about what people think of you.. I believe it is a blessing from God. indeed!!! :) :)

Congrats again! :)

Yay.. I am so happy for you.. congrats. Hope your baby born on April 22nd.. my brother in laws' birthday!

I kinda knew it!!!

text0024av.gif

I believe you sure got blessing from God to have the baby!!!

Wish you a happy and safe pregnancy! Keep us updated!

Thank you ppl!!!

I will keep updates on my pregnancy. I will have an ultrasound next week and we are going to record it. We are so excited. We will see the baby for the first time. WOW!

Thank you!

CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!! I am sure you will be so happy to be being parents mommy and your boyfriend to be daddy :lol: :giggle:

COOL! I am sure dr wanted to know how the baby is and check this and that. :)

Thank you ppl!!!

I will keep updates on my pregnancy. I will have an ultrasound next week and we are going to record it. We are so excited. We will see the baby for the first time. WOW!

Thank you!

Why would people be so negative about a person being pregnant? Because you're not married? Well, fook them. It doesn't matter to me if you're not married or married or a lesbian or whatever. This is good news to be told, and Congratulation, Hun! I'm really happy for you and I only want the happiness that you deserve to get. I'm looking forward to see pictures of your first baby after she/he is born in this world. ;)

If you need any advice about pregnancy or anything that you may have any questions about, feel free to private message me, I'll be more than glad to give you all the advice and suggestions that you need to know. :hug: :ily:

Oh boy this is great news!! I'm as excite as you are, DeafGeorgiaLady! You gotta be a mother for the first time, and that is what I'm so excite about. ;)

God Bless you both and here's looking to the both of you, Cheers !!!!!! :cheers:

Thank you ppl!!!

Thank you!

LOL! Ultrasounds are always the best part during pregnancy, I've had tears on both account when I was pregnant with both of my boys, It's a good feeling to see how little they are inside your womb, You get to see their feet, their head, their little fingers, and possible the sex of your new baby too. ;)

Oh my girl, I am sooooooo happy for you!!!!!!! I know you will make a good mother to your child because I know you are a wonderful person with a good heart. Now I cannot wait for your baby to arrive :hyper: :giggle:
May you have a healthy pregnancy :hug:

(Psst in case you are wondering who I am. It's me, ButterflyGirl ;))

Why would people be so negative about a person being pregnant? Because you're not married? Well, fook them. It doesn't matter to me if you're not married or married or a lesbian or whatever. This is good news to be told, and Congratulation, Hun! I'm really happy for you and I only want the happiness that you deserve to get. I'm looking forward to see pictures of your first baby after she/he is born in this world. ;)

If you need any advice about pregnancy or anything that you may have any questions about, feel free to private message me, I'll be more than glad to give you all the advice and suggestions that you need to know. :hug: :ily:

Oh boy this is great news!! I'm as excite as you are, DeafGeorgiaLady! You gotta be a mother for the first time, and that is what I'm so excite about. ;)

Aww, you are going to make me cry! Thank you for your kind words and I will take them inside me and keep it forever! :ily: too! :hug:

Thank you so much! I will show alots of pics of my baby and if I have a pic of baby inside me, I will scan it and show it to you all. I am so proud to have this baby and I am so blessed. This baby of ours is truly a big BLESSING to us!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Keep us in your prayers!

I think it's going to be triplets

LOL! Ultrasounds are always the best part during pregnancy, I've had tears on both account when I was pregnant with both of my boys, It's a good feeling to see how little they are inside your womb, You get to see their feet, their head, their little fingers, and possible the sex of your new baby too. ;)

Oh yes. I remember seeing that when I saw my nephew but we never knew the sex of my nephew til he was born. It was awesome. I hope I will have 3D ultrasound. That would be so AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back