I felt so dumb left the water on and for got to turn it off

RosesNY

Reaction score
I felt really so dumb that it happen to me today
You know since i am deaf. I just in living room to clean then i look in halll way and i see the water runing all over the floor hall. I was like oh shit. then i clean it up with shop vaccum. now i am so worry about my man will got mad at me. RIght now i am make a sign to say DON't FORGOT TO TURN WATER OFF

DID it happen to u before when u left the water on ?

yeah sometimes

but i usually keep it off since i remember that leaving it on for a long period of time will get you a higher water bill

oh geez.. ALLLLL the DAMN tiiiime! I rarely left water on now because I left the tub running. I went to get a drink, then POW! It totally slipped my mind that I left it on, then all of a sudden, police broke the window and stormed into my apartment!! I was SO embarrassed!!! Then I saw my dad's friend who is also an officer come in and talk to me!! Shit!! I was ready to die!! LOL!

:rofl: i imagine ur frustrations Roses -- hence my always saying "its a deaf hazard" when something major happens -- im sure its quite common than u think -- with me it wasnt water -- it was the bathroom fan LOL

Originally posted by Deaf258
oh geez.. ALLLLL the DAMN tiiiime! I rarely left water on now because I left the tub running. I went to get a drink, then POW! It totally slipped my mind that I left it on, then all of a sudden, police broke the window and stormed into my apartment!! I was SO embarrassed!!! Then I saw my dad's friend who is also an officer come in and talk to me!! Shit!! I was ready to die!! LOL!

WHY cops run in the house for ???

I have left the water on a couple of times me soo doh head i have gotten a dent in the rent two months ago for that i told them i would pay 3/4 of that water bill for my error Dang! :-X

Originally posted by Deaf258

ohhhh so EMBARRASSING Deaf258 hahaha

Happnen to me twice!

Both happened in 1999 after moved here in Colorado from Texas.

Lived in the studio. First time, I feel ready to take long bath after long days. Turn water ON. Then i plan to sign off from AOL. Somehow, my friend imed me urgent. Made me attention to my friend's problems. Helped her alot while forgot turn water off. Good enuff lot of water over carpet and bathroom floor. Take about 7 beach towels to clean up.

Second time, same place I lived. Turn water on for wash the dishes. Somehow my friend caught my attention from AOL again. Discuss about situtations of my friend's. End up, water fill out in the stink. start spead over kitchen. I smell "Water" then turn around. oh my, run to the kitchen. turn water off. I cussed to myself very loudly!!!! Clean up with lot of towels again. I told my roomate about that. he laughed and ask me not do that again.

Better sign off from AOL or any internet before start taking bath or anything that u turn WATER on. Internet/AOL are too addiction that can make u forgot something. :crazy:

OMG Lasza!!!!! those were lessons learned! and ur roomie is right -- best sign OFF from online and go ahead and take bath or whatever that requires use of water

:rofl: hahaha

HAHAHAH sissy At least u didn t have to SWIM in the water to clean up the mess I remmy one time the water NO THANKS to THE NASTY woman RME at her clogged up my toliet with PAPER towels ended up BLOWING up the toliet AND the sink ruined the carpet ruined the floors and everything that happeend in kelseyville I was PISSED!

:shock: yea Javapride i remmy that story -- u were pissed all to hell and for that i didnt blame u *smh* at that nasty idiot

:eek: About that story u have been thru, sissy. I hate see women use too much toliet papers in the toliet especially tampoon/pad.

Obey the toliet as our lifesaver. ofc use it for nature call and hangover. :naughty:

uhhh Lasza -- women who thinks pads should be flushed down the toilet are IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is a SUREFIRE way of clogging up the toilet and causing sewage back up and THAT is not pretty! NASTY!!!! :barf: why else are there trashcans in every woman's bathroom *smh*

Originally posted by Fly Free
uhhh Lasza -- women who thinks pads should be flushed down the toilet are IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is a SUREFIRE way of clogging up the toilet and causing sewage back up and THAT is not pretty! NASTY!!!! :barf: why else are there trashcans in every woman's bathroom *smh*
:eek: eeekks that is gorss

i've dealt with gross things in my life time, but pads in there like the nasty stupid girl did I told her NEVER do that again she whined saying it fell in i said then use a glove and get it out of thre toliet and put it in a bag and toss it OUTSIDE Trash can to prevent smells RME at her for that she refused to and said ALready flushed it
i said FINE u can unclog the toilet then she whined I dunno HOW like BS at her sheesh my dad has had to come up to the house at 2 am in the morning cuz of the clog! cuz my LL was in another state for two weeks!

Happened to me all the times until I got fed up and bought a sink that is designed NOT to overflow (unless if you plug the other sink)

geezzz that is so dumb it not hard to thow in the can huh whatever if she do it again why not u tell her pay for it since she did it

only one time i left water running in bathtub, i wasn't thinking. i was chatting with mom but weird thing mom could hear but she wasn't even thinking i left the water running... somehow i went to my room to get something to show mom and i saw the bathroom water all over the bathroom tiles floor, i screamed! and turned off the water and mom went like TIFFANY! lol never forget that day. blah!

Back