I felt so dumb left the water on and for got to turn it off

Originally posted by Lasza
Happnen to me twice!

Both happened in 1999 after moved here in Colorado from Texas.

Lived in the studio. First time, I feel ready to take long bath after long days. Turn water ON. Then i plan to sign off from AOL. Somehow, my friend imed me urgent. Made me attention to my friend's problems. Helped her alot while forgot turn water off. Good enuff lot of water over carpet and bathroom floor. Take about 7 beach towels to clean up.

Second time, same place I lived. Turn water on for wash the dishes. Somehow my friend caught my attention from AOL again. Discuss about situtations of my friend's. End up, water fill out in the stink. start spead over kitchen. I smell "Water" then turn around. oh my, run to the kitchen. turn water off. I cussed to myself very loudly!!!! Clean up with lot of towels again. I told my roomate about that. he laughed and ask me not do that again.

Better sign off from AOL or any internet before start taking bath or anything that u turn WATER on. Internet/AOL are too addiction that can make u forgot something. :crazy:

:laugh2: :laugh2: I agree with you! Must sign off from internet BEFORE turning the water on for anything! Or else, we'll be DISTRACTED and forget about the water. :P

It shits me sometimes when I forget about the water and I'm online...grrrrrrrrr...just wish I could hear the water....oh well. That's life, we're deaf! :ily:

Goldie

yeah, my fiance is hard of hearing he must ware hearing aid sometimes he say to me sound like the water is runiing i was like huh opps he say try remeber turn the water off. i always tell him i will since nothing happen good thing the water bills is not that hight i just find out it inly 45 buck for the water bills and he is not mad at me,,,,, ohh i so glad he not mad at me

Originally posted by RosesNY
yeah, my fiance is hard of hearing he must ware hearing aid sometimes he say to me sound like the water is runiing i was like huh opps he say try remeber turn the water off. i always tell him i will since nothing happen good thing the water bills is not that hight i just find out it inly 45 buck for the water bills and he is not mad at me,,,,, ohh i so glad he not mad at me

Thank goodness that all my water mistakes mainly happens at work -- so the company pays for the water bills! :rofl: Not me! Heheheh!
I'll just laugh over the overflowing of tubs or basins for washing dishes cos I know I won't be footing the bill! ;)

Goldie

Yea that happends to me sometimes. When im not using my hearing aid (I put it on when I leave the house) I sometimes leave the water on and when I came back home my sis gets mad at me for letting it running. She got mad at me cuz the heated water ran out. :o

Back