I am from Vietnam. ^^~

Welcome to AllDeaf!! I have a cousin who was originally from Vimeng North Nghia Binh Vietnam.

Hello! Sorry you lot. Maybe you write wrong! No Nghia Binh in Vietnam. Ninh Binh is known that in Viet Nam. You understand?

oh, no. 5 Deaf in London will buy the flight ticket to Vietnam to support the Deaf community and Ho Chi Minh City to buy land for establishment of the Club for the Deaf individual. But I dare not ask for my own supporters because they only ask for support and set up the Club for the Deaf only. You understand?

yes Good idea set up on support to improves encourage to vietnam , encourage to deaf people involves wish be help improve buiding, :hmm:

I think so good idea support to posts your help improve best you effort to good goal become encourage to deaf community! I am pretty guess good advise to you good person respect to language!
How do you sign langauge I am curious

I do support :)

yes Good idea set up on support to improves encourage to vietnam , encourage to deaf people involves wish be help improve buiding, :hmm:

I think so good idea support to posts your help improve best you effort to good goal become encourage to deaf community! I am pretty guess good advise to you good person respect to language!
How do you sign langauge I am curious

I do support :)

ok! Every Sunday I teach sign language for deaf people free! Because the Deaf community and working poor have less money! So five people in London will support the Deaf community. I do not dare ask in person for my own support to pay for my University. States too! I'm always gentle and serious only! I could not say for 5 people know about the cost of the University again! If anyone is kindness and charity and help me pay the expenses of the University. Well, no problem! You understand? I really want to enter into University! To learn more too! Hu .........
respect! You have interested me! I thank you very much!

ok! Every Sunday I teach sign language for deaf people free! Because the Deaf community and working poor have less money! So five people in London will support the Deaf community. I do not dare ask in person for my own support to pay for my University. States too! I'm always gentle and serious only! I could not say for 5 people know about the cost of the University again! If anyone is kindness and charity and help me pay the expenses of the University. Well, no problem! You understand? I really want to enter into University! To learn more too! Hu .........
respect! You have interested me! I thank you very much!

I am pretty sound encourage to encourage pretty sound lots of hope be encourage to know how deaf culture on blog tell new boss and new community set up deaf commmunity grow strong your goal become future technology!

I hope be you expect to improve really happy joy and enjoy hope be hear your exciting you deaf involves community :)

Hello! Sorry you lot. Maybe you write wrong! No Nghia Binh in Vietnam. Ninh Binh is known that in Viet Nam. You understand?

This was what was on the papers when she came to the USA back in 1969 or so.

Back