I am from Vietnam. ^^~

I see. Nghia Binh? Cousin of you? I do not know their face. They are the Deaf? Then in June this summer. I'm bored too. I want to enter "All Deaf" to communicate for fun. But I can not go through Nghia Binh because I did not qualify because my family have encountered special difficulties. Please wish you kindly sympathy for me?
Thank you very much! ^ @ @ ^

She is an adopted cousin. She is a war orphan from the Vietnam War. My Uncle and his ex-wife adopted her when she was 4 and weighed only 26 pounds. She watched her parents getting blown up. No, she is not deaf and now lives in Delaware, USA. Her real name was Wan Su, but she is Kimmie.

Hello from Lousiana

Hello Jen My name is Larry Merryfield. I have been looseing my hearing for three years and now I am fully not able to hear my self talk. :wave:How is the weather? Gotta go write more soon!:ty:

you experience learn how English? I am experience bit translate on vitemen and hindi india, tough communication effort I offer you!
provide you assistant to problem trouble! language I am pretty sound I figure out lots of research find quality translate!

Hello Jen My name is Larry Merryfield. I have been looseing my hearing for three years and now I am fully not able to hear my self talk. :wave:How is the weather? Gotta go write more soon!:ty:

welcome to see enjoy Larry forum alldeaf

She is an adopted cousin. She is a war orphan from the Vietnam War. My Uncle and his ex-wife adopted her when she was 4 and weighed only 26 pounds. She watched her parents getting blown up. No, she is not deaf and now lives in Delaware, USA. Her real name was Wan Su, but she is Kimmie.

Oh, I understand that. Now that they are not alive at Nghia Binh? I want to meet his cousin to talk to understand each other. OK?
I thank you very much.

you experience learn how English? I am experience bit translate on vitemen and hindi india, tough communication effort I offer you!
provide you assistant to problem trouble! language I am pretty sound I figure out lots of research find quality translate!

WOW ... You too good translator! I've never been good at English. Because no one in Vietnam to communicate in English. I also try and learn a good effort not to betray my mother and your teachers with the Deaf. But I can not go back through the University. Since I have been expelled and the school! I was disappointed too. I want to study further because there is still 3 years. If not, I will study hard and work hard to make my family very much ashamed and sad. I do not like to work with labor. I am trying to learn better my future and help set up club for the Deaf
Loves you! You give me? provides what for me?

HOC BONG 3.jpg

HOC BONG 1.jpg

giay xdhb.JPG

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

I dont know about you guys; this one is really playing the violin strings & plucking the heart strings of some people. I see through it all and it's a ploy to get money; spending money.

Wirelessly posted

I dont know about you guys; this one is really playing the violin strings & plucking the heart strings of some people. I see through it all and it's a ploy to get money; spending money.

Good you thought he was on Facebook. I looked after I saw your post, and it does seem you are correct. :aw:

Huh, how did you find him on facebook?

oh, I'm sorry you more. I do not know "Facebook". What is it? Can you help me? Ask you a little light. Maybe you do not believe me? If you say so, I will send you to see, "certificate of my home address" ok? Since the People's Committee of Ben Thanh has a red seal on the paper!:cry:

I see. I remember it! Too long and I do not remember "Facebook". I remember it now! But I used it very little. I thank you very much. Because you help and send me on that. ^ ^

Wirelessly posted

sorry! I do not understand. What is "guys"??:dunno:

Wirelessly posted

Your pictures are there in Facebook and it is sad to see how it unravels from you begging for unsolicited donations to protesting about your identity. It is quite fascinating how one's grasp of comprehension improves when cornered! Tsk!

WOW ... You too good translator! I've never been good at English. Because no one in Vietnam to communicate in English. I also try and learn a good effort not to betray my mother and your teachers with the Deaf. But I can not go back through the University. Since I have been expelled and the school! I was disappointed too. I want to study further because there is still 3 years. If not, I will study hard and work hard to make my family very much ashamed and sad. I do not like to work with labor. I am trying to learn better my future and help set up club for the Deaf
Loves you! You give me? provides what for me?

I understand difficult you have issues complication, I am experience advise to you help you! you didn't disappointment because I cam good try communication translate I do I aware it

I Notice language china language/ and viteman, language involves

you want involved lots of interesting on deaf community
Hope you future!

I mind you communication! Hope be happy for you

don't be disappointment!

I try help advise quality I am pretty complication theory!

Back