I am from Vietnam. ^^~

funny how he's been exposed by a simple soup... :lol:

We are headaches and sick of foreigners or loser persons who swindle to USA or World of people by deception or fraud too!!!! :roll:

I think you are mistaking to come here because we (aders) are protecting ourselves from scam fraudulent, and more!! Because We are not stupid! :cool2:

Dragonman: I thank you very much. Since you already understand the other issues. Notify China and Vietnam do? Now I understand the meaning of "guys" because the word "guys" too new.

AllDeaf: AllDeaf dear I'm tired too! I was disappointed too. AllDeaf probably can not support and help for me when I tell AllDeaf know. Since I have been unemployed without anyone lend me $ 500 dollars. Let me pay for the University soon. Now I was 15 dollars but I had dinner tonight. I ate lunch box to save money for my mother. Yes, I have a headache too. sorry!

that is serious very, he confused and not believe him not understand language.

no sense jeez I assurance it no idea,
@Phillip I agree you! correct!

Dragonman: I thank you very much. Since you already understand the other issues. Notify China and Vietnam do? Now I understand the meaning of "guys" because the word "guys" too new.

AllDeaf: AllDeaf dear I'm tired too! I was disappointed too. AllDeaf probably can not support and help for me when I tell AllDeaf know. Since I have been unemployed without anyone lend me $ 500 dollars. Let me pay for the University soon. Now I was 15 dollars but I had dinner tonight. I ate lunch box to save money for my mother. Yes, I have a headache too. sorry!

your welcome
no you can do it job search find!

nobody borrow to 500 dollars

no way I disagree
rule strict not allow
what is point you need to pay for what for exactly you think search find education
I can't help you limit
I am afraid serious!!!

I am assurance to you might to you have trouble issues your personal many!

We are headaches and sick of foreigners or loser persons who swindle to USA or World of people by deception or fraud too!!!! :roll:

I think you are mistaking to come here because we (aders) are protecting ourselves from scam fraudulent, and more!! Because We are not stupid! :cool2:

I see. I'm really with you. I never deceive with anyone. I'm just interested in learning and in class activities only. You understand it?

your welcome
no you can do it job search find!

nobody borrow to 500 dollars

no way I disagree
rule strict not allow
what is point you need to pay for what for exactly you think search find education
I can't help you limit
I am afraid serious!!!

I am assurance to you might to you have trouble issues your personal many!

I understand that. But my University said if I did not pay the costs of the University, they will decide to cancel competition "Semester 2" on 6 / 13 / 2010. Last week I had seven test subjects. I'm afraid if they cancel so, then my family will die sad.
Loves you! I will send you to see the names written in red ok?

I understand that. But my University said if I did not pay the costs of the University, they will decide to cancel competition "Semester 2" on 6 / 13 / 2010. Last week I had seven test subjects. I'm afraid if they cancel so, then my family will die sad.
Loves you! I will send you to see the names written in red ok?
really sorry hear news sad your family difficult, what is kind of your course?

what start to before! not easy difficult pretty sad!
figure out tough!

have you ever been in USA before?

No! I've never been to America. Throughout the year, I was in Vietnam forever so boring. My dream is that I flew to America to meet with the Deaf community in America. I want to know how American culture. Ancestor-grandparents said: "Going one on hand, ready to learn a wisdom". But I do not have grandchildren - my aunt - uncle nobody in America should be guaranteed for me. You understand? :cool2:

No! I've never been to America. Throughout the year, I was in Vietnam forever so boring. My dream is that I flew to America to meet with the Deaf community in America. I want to know how American culture. Ancestor-grandparents said: "Going one on hand, ready to learn a wisdom". But I do not have grandchildren - my aunt - uncle nobody in America should be guaranteed for me. You understand? :cool2:

cool. where did you learn your english? did you buy your computer and cable ?

I am translate to him;

mát mẻ. nơi mà bạn đã học tiếng Anh của bạn? đã làm bạn mua máy tính và cáp của bạn?

do you understand clear vitemen

really sorry hear news sad your family difficult, what is kind of your course?

what start to before! not easy difficult pretty sad!
figure out tough!

Yes, you're right! Painting my science, and graphic design. Every Sunday I taught Sign Language for Deaf people in the study. Last year I would Rector Tran Van please lend me the sympathy of the room, for me to teach Sign Language for the Deaf community to understand. I hope the Deaf community trying to balance learning with students. I also teach for free! Because the Deaf community to work very hard but very low cash wages. In addition to Deaf community I see no happiness and joy. They want me to try to pass the University of the Prime Minister will agree to establish a separate school for In addition to Deaf. Deaf community would look anxiously to the University in 2014.
Loves you! You see the picture below.

Attachments

• Pham Khiem.jpg
    Pham Khiem.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN4328.jpg
    DSCN4328.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 7
Yes, you're right! Painting my science, and graphic design. Every Sunday I taught Sign Language for Deaf people in the study. Last year I would Rector Tran Van please lend me the sympathy of the room, for me to teach Sign Language for the Deaf community to understand. I hope the Deaf community trying to balance learning with students. I also teach for free! Because the Deaf community to work very hard but very low cash wages. In addition to Deaf community I see no happiness and joy. They want me to try to pass the University of the Prime Minister will agree to establish a separate school for In addition to Deaf. Deaf community would look anxiously to the University in 2014.
Loves you! You see the picture below.

I translate to you :)
bạn thích máy tính tình yêu, thiết kế, đó là thú vị, tôi surrpised bạn giúp commuication, tìm kiếm tìm thấy giáo dục, tôi tự hỏi bạn cố gắng tìm kiếm sự giúp đỡ chuyển giao giáo dục của bạn tôi gợi ý cho bạn tran

bạn cắt bỏ giáo dục bởi vì tiết kiệm tiền bạc khôn ngoan

Yes, I study English in Vietnam. But I'm not good at English. But I do not have to buy computers, fax machines, ... etc. ... I'm poor too! I just ask him into my house for me to sit his chat with friends on the network. Or.,, I went down through the Internet store to chat with you! You understand?

???? HE wrote it. He doesn't need translating.

He learn it how difficult on reading English

I can help him translate him communication
He already good communication understand!

bạn có kinh nghiệm làm thế nào chi tiêu rất nhiều máy tính? alldeaf của bạn tình yêu diễn đàn

bạn có kinh nghiệm làm thế nào chi tiêu rất nhiều máy tính? alldeaf của bạn tình yêu diễn đàn

Chưa có kinh nghiệm làm việc vì tôi còn học Đại học. Tôi không có mua máy vi tính đâu. Tôi xin ống ấy vui lòng thông cảm cho tôi nhập vào nhà của ông ấy để trò chuyện với người Điếc và bạn. Bạn hiểu không?

I do not have experience because I was in University. I do not have to buy a computer first. I asked him please understand me into his house to chat with you and the Deaf. You understand?

Chưa có kinh nghiệm làm việc vì tôi còn học Đại học. Tôi không có mua máy vi tính đâu. Tôi xin ống ấy vui lòng thông cảm cho tôi nhập vào nhà của ông ấy để trò chuyện với người Điếc và bạn. Bạn hiểu không?

I do not have experience because I was in University. I do not have to buy a computer first. I asked him please understand me into his house to chat with you and the Deaf. You understand?

0_o you who his house? not sure pretty sound you have roommate? I am not pretty sound!
I assurance it!

Back