Huge Cat..

Stats on pretty heavy cats:

Heaviest Cat: The heaviest recorded cat was an Australian cat called Himmy. The tabby tom Himmy weighed in at 21.3kg (46.9lb) when he died of respiratory failure, on March 12th 1986 aged 10 years. New heaviest cat on the block is: Snowbie, who weighed in at 44kg (98lb) in 1977. Snowbie is owned by Lorna Sutherland.

http://www.moggies.co.uk/html/records.html

fatcat.jpg

Can u imagine what it costs to feed these fat azz cats?? why, they probably eat more than dogs! LOL!

Beautiful huge white cat.. wow..
Remind me that My hubby's Deaf white cat... When He was used to be with deaf white cat for long time and gone to university and came back.. say hi to Deaf White Cat.. Really extremelly Hissing at him.. Doesn't know who he is.
My god.. then I'm in relationship with him and saw awww cute huge white cat.. he alerted me this is deaf white cat.. Wow awesome.. I try to petting her but Scratch me.. *sheesh*
That cat doesn't like people petting her.. She is meanie..
Unfortunally My hubby's sister taking care of her for long years and the most recently couple years ago, She is passed away..

Maine coon are the best cats!

I have a maine coon but i think he is a half-breed because he is unusually SMALL for his breed...

Maine coons DO NOT get along with children... :ugh: so I suggest you to reconsider to have a Maine Coon.

My cat HATES kids. he would attack the kids even if they are not petting him... the kids are hyper and restless and it freaks the maine coons because they don;t like to have overactive folks stomping around them.

But they are very affectional towards their human servants and loveable... :lol: ironic, I know. Hatred towards small human beings (children) yet they kiss up to the giant human beings.

Last edited:
Wow, a beautiful cat! gnarlydorkette..My best friend has a Maine coon cat and she is beautiful too and you are right about them not liking children!! When her grandkids come over, she runs and hides from them and if one of them find her, she hisses and screeches at them something awful, lol! it was funny to watch her do that, she gets so hateful with them haha. I never had Maine coon but ive had siamese cats all my life cuz my dad loved siamese cats, thats the only kind of cats he loves, dont know why really.

Back