Huge Cat..

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Pretty beautiful huge cat..
I really wanted huge cat but never happend own huge cat in my past espically mostly regluar size cat in my past too..
Anyone have you got huge cat ? Post here.. I'd love to see your huge cat..

Attachments

• orangecat.jpeg
    orangecat.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 51
  • tabbycat.jpeg
    tabbycat.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 52
  • whiteblackcat.jpeg
    whiteblackcat.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 52
White/black cat picture is fake or doctored. Look at owner's left hand. Make sure get more zoom in. You will notice it.

Damn I'm sucked!! I'm stupid.

I found out that called "Maine Coon cat"
I read the articile via internet line.. Pretty interesting about Maine Coon Cat information..

Yes, I know 1st pic really fake..
2nd and 3rd pic are real..
I reasearched Maine Coon Cat's information and there have breeder of Maine Coon Cat. Pretty interesting about this.. One day, I luv to ask breeder about the quote price and what the pedigree generation.. How weight etc etc..
:) will update post here soon. :thumb:

Bullym0m said:
I found out that called "Maine Coon cat"
I read the articile via internet line.. Pretty interesting about Maine Coon Cat information..

Yes, I know 1st pic really fake..
2nd and 3rd pic are real..
I reasearched Maine Coon Cat's information and there have breeder of Maine Coon Cat. Pretty interesting about this.. One day, I luv to ask breeder about the quote price and what the pedigree generation.. How weight etc etc..
:) will update post here soon. :thumb:
You mean, the 3rd picture is fake? I just posted a link that points out why the 3rd picture is fake.

VamPyroX said:
You mean, the 3rd picture is fake? I just posted a link that points out why the 3rd picture is fake.
*bonk me* Yes.. it's 3 pic.. fake.. not #1.. LOL
:naughty:

Here's another massive cat (Fake or real)?

Attachments

• FATCAT1.JPG
    FATCAT1.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 68
RedRum said:

Oh my, remind me of my old family cat Nina. He looks very exactly like this pix but size and weight different. Considered Nina was huge cat than rest of cats I grew and/or owned. Oh my, I do miss my Nina.

RedRum said:
This is pic really real ones.. because I found the url another day ago.. I read about the maine Coon cat..
Unfortuatally my son wipe my browser and make new play game on line.. I was told him.. ugh, be careful.. use another new browser.. I can't find website that I found extacty picture.. I have to start over again search it and will brings the url that what I did research about the maine coon cat.

Cat number 1 is definitely Garfield!

Maybe that cat will be in the Garfield sequels :mrgreen:

tekkmortal said:
Cat number 1 is definitely Garfield!

Maybe that cat will be in the Garfield sequels :mrgreen:
oh HAHAHHA.. very funny , r u must be dreaming about Garfield last nite?

I have never seen such huge cats in my life!!! The one with the black and white cat is *humongous* ! :eek2:

I used to have a big siamese cat (choc. point) but he wasn't that big as those cats but he was bigger than my 2 other cats I had growing up.. he lived to 17 yrs old and such a sweet good cat I ever had.. no other cat would ever replace him :)

Im not sure about Maine coon cats....they are not really big unless you feed them too much...my best friend has a Maine coon cat and shes not big at all, just a regular sized cat..so id like to see that link about Maine coon cat if you have one, Bullymom ok? thanks...

Defee said:
Im not sure about Maine coon cats....they are not really big unless you feed them too much...my best friend has a Maine coon cat and shes not big at all, just a regular sized cat..so id like to see that link about Maine coon cat if you have one, Bullymom ok? thanks...
Your best friend has a maine coon cat.. really not big ?
I've seen the website and beautiful large cat.. Espically long time ago, When I was about 18 to 19 yrs old and saw Maine Coon Cat really HUGE lived with my sister's boyfriend. That cat has thick paws and thick fur..
Anyway..
Check the website of Maine Coon Cat
btw, I can't find rest of that extact picture from web.. and will keep digging and to find it.. LOL

Oh thanks! Bullymom...appreciate that link on Maine coon cats..yeppers, it looks like her cat..they are famous for large ears and hairy paws (long hairs between claws) they are beautiful cats..Yeah her cat was not big, strange.
A friend gave it to her when it was almost a year old and now she is 12 yrs old!

Defee said:
Oh thanks! Bullymom...appreciate that link on Maine coon cats..yeppers, it looks like her cat..they are famous for large ears and hairy paws (long hairs between claws) they are beautiful cats..Yeah her cat was not big, strange.
A friend gave it to her when it was almost a year old and now she is 12 yrs old!
Your welcome anytime :) :thumb:

Back