• Twice

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Thrice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Four or more

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was 3 months pregnant with my son when I got married in 1997. I should have listened to the first thought that popped into my head when I looked at the pregnancy test. "But I don't want to marry him!"

The marriage officially lasted 8 yrs. I left with my son in 2003 due to mental & emotional abuse...and right after we left he had a nervous breakdown and was diagnosed an ultra rapid cycle bi-polar. He'd cycle in minutes instead of months like the 'regular' bi-polar's do.

I was 3 months pregnant with my son when I got married in 1997. I should have listened to the first thought that popped into my head when I looked at the pregnancy test. "But I don't want to marry him!"

Wow, I was 18 years old and 4 months pregnant when I grimaced at the man I was living with... I'm stuck with him forever? :shock:

Now I am 23 and the ball is finally rollin', hopefully I will be a free woman by next year!

... I seriously doubt I will get married again :roll:

Very true, but aren't they quite closely related?
I mean you would get emotionally hurt if you found out your spouse got involved into physical affair? :hmm:

It happened to me but I got over it and gave marriage another chance. If this 2nd marriage fails then that's it for me.

It happened to me but I got over it and gave marriage another chance. If this 2nd marriage fails then that's it for me.

same here. That is why I mentioned this in other forum...

Marriage :rl:

Unless the miracle comes around. It will be lot harder for me to be convinced for the next one..I do enjoy being married and stuff but once you have the wrong mate... it is gonna be hell. Right mate...ya know what happens.

I don't think I will ever get married again. Hells I am having too much fun as part of a committed couple (just celebrated 3yrs together)...we understand each other and have none of the stresses that comes with a marriage. PLUS the sex is outrageous & never stale....if ya get my meaning.:naughty:

I don't think I will ever get married again. Hells I am having too much fun as part of a committed couple (just celebrated 3yrs together)...we understand each other and have none of the stresses that comes with a marriage. PLUS the sex is outrageous & never stale....if ya get my meaning.:naughty:

So, whos it open to?

Yeah I got ya...that is what my next plan is going to be.

I am very blessed to have a second chance to fall in love with a wonderful man and experience what true love really is. To experience grief and laughter on the same coin with the same man is a beautiful experience that I hope many of you have the same experience as I do.

The marriage officially lasted 8 yrs. I left with my son in 2003 due to mental & emotional abuse...and right after we left he had a nervous breakdown and was diagnosed an ultra rapid cycle bi-polar. He'd cycle in minutes instead of months like the 'regular' bi-polar's do.

oh damnit!!

Many million marriages couples wanted have children or not they can wait if time for children they can ahead..

my parents got married very young but my mom is crazy at ages 19 years old!! NO WAY! I told my mom i would can get married at ages 30 years old or whether ages PEROID! But my dad got married at 25 years old and its very well but both argues they got divorces in 1990 when i was 9 years old and my brother was 5 years old..

I was pregnant and got divorced only once for less than a year. Now I am married for the second time to my husband who had been married once himself too. We have been married for 12 years so far. He is hearing. Yeah, marriage can be rocky when a husband like mine is hearing and me being deaf. We just want to make the marriage work for us like I said in the Facebook. If my husband die or want to get divorced, then I would rather stay single as I am too old to make the marriage work. :roll:

I never been married or engaged before and to be honest I am quite afraid of considering myself getting married. Alot of people I know in my life got divorced. Of course marriage is indeed ALOT of hard work to make the relationship between you and ur partner to survive. If you REALLY love your partner, you do everything to show how much u love him/her and if it didnt work out at all, at least you tried your best and realized that person just isn't worth your time to be with. We are all humans and we are never perfect. Love is the most important thing in the world...yet, love is never easy lol. nothing ever is easy. There is someone that I am in love with right now but I am just taking my time with her and we are not taking anything completely serious just yet. Patience, time, and a healthy friendship with the person you truly care about is the key. The longer you are with your partner, the better it gets for you two before u decide to take it seriously and go to marriage mode. I don't know if I ever want to get married since I am afraid to, but if you really trust your partner all the way, then perhaps you shouldn't be afraid anyway but like I said, just take your time.

I never been married or engaged before and to be honest I am quite afraid of considering myself getting married. Alot of people I know in my life got divorced. Of course marriage is indeed ALOT of hard work to make the relationship between you and ur partner to survive. If you REALLY love your partner, you do everything to show how much u love him/her and if it didnt work out at all, at least you tried your best and realized that person just isn't worth your time to be with. We are all humans and we are never perfect. Love is the most important thing in the world...yet, love is never easy lol. nothing ever is easy. There is someone that I am in love with right now but I am just taking my time with her and we are not taking anything completely serious just yet. Patience, time, and a healthy friendship with the person you truly care about is the key. The longer you are with your partner, the better it gets for you two before u decide to take it seriously and go to marriage mode. I don't know if I ever want to get married since I am afraid to, but if you really trust your partner all the way, then perhaps you shouldn't be afraid anyway but like I said, just take your time.

:gpost::)

hey

I've separated with my husband recently. I'm heartbroken as I adored him til very recently.

He's had huge success with his career and it's not agreed with him. He now openly looks down on anyone less educated or skilled. They say money and power changes people and sadly it has turned out to be true.

At this stage I wouldn't even considered dating let alone marriage. It will take a long time before I forget this pain and stop hearing the hurtful things said. And in truth I still secretly hold a wish that my husband will come to his senses and return to his old self.
Thats unfornate money never buys happiness hopefully they will someday realize that.

Once they are divorced, they should not be remarried. Long Term Relationship (LTR) without getting remarried is much better, isn't it? Divorce is not as bad as marriage. That's a good experience, more like a popular quote, "Practices make perfect."

Back