• Twice

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Thrice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Four or more

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
btw, Roanoke is Awesome :) It's the STAR of all cities :)

Aye it is a neat and pretty place. I live here since July '09. :roll: Not very long I now but I am still learning more about the place. Just need to get my butt driving around and EXPLORE! Though I am nervous about the idea of being lost at some point. :shock:

(Post author, I apologize for being off topic. Dealing with more boys, as usual.)

Oh don't worry about it. I use to have to deal with the same problem as well. (Or still do?) I do my best to sound/appear indifferent to the lot of them and stay with my boyfriend. :cool2:

My face always said "Told ya" after I rants on deaf or hard of hearing girls who are too prick, refuse marry deaf but hearing only. They end up divorce or broke the engaged after they barely knew them. It required a long term to earn the trust between deaf girl and hearing boy.

Aye it is a neat and pretty place. I live here since July '09. :roll: Not very long I now but I am still learning more about the place. Just need to get my butt driving around and EXPLORE! Though I am nervous about the idea of being lost at some point. :shock:

If you have any questions where to go, PM and I'll tell you

But you will find a lot of hiking trails which is what I love the most.

I love to take a long bike trail from DC to VA by riding my roller blading. I miss that! :tears:

Married 12 years and I'm happy to say I don't think I'll ever
get divorced. But, living with someone 24/7 is tough, I can
understand why so many do divorce as people do change
over time.

My face always said "Told ya" after I rants on deaf or hard of hearing girls who are too prick, refuse marry deaf but hearing only. They end up divorce or broke the engaged after they barely knew them. It required a long term to earn the trust between deaf girl and hearing boy.

ummmm, my husband is hearing and he haven't shown any disrespect.

when I got married the statistic was 50% ended in divorce. I believe that number is higher today. Though my marriage went through some rocky times and almost ended in divorce, we were able to work through it and I am very happy for that. My original parents divorced when I was two years old and both remarried and divorced two more times.

In Jess' situation with that guy...I find that boy ridiculous. Why did he cry after being caught doing that? What a joke. I have done a lot of things with the girls before marriage and I have been caught having sex, kissing, and many to list.. big deal? I did face them after the awkward situation but some of the family members can not forget what they saw for a short while. Some of them and friends faced me with laughter, smile or act like nothing happened. Big Deal. If Jess' mother catch me with my hands down Jess' pants, I will just pull it out and say forgive me, let me go wash my hands and say something to both of the ladies to forget this situation politely. Which that is a lot better then go crying like a little kid.

Married twice, divorced once, and currently in complicated marriage with the 2nd wife for 12 years...this 2nd wife is the one I was doing while being caught few times when we were dating.

In Jess' situation with that guy...I find that boy ridiculous. Why did he cry after being caught doing that? What a joke. I have done a lot of things with the girls before marriage and I have been caught having sex, kissing, and many to list.. big deal? I did face them after the awkward situation but some of the family members can not forget what they saw for a short while. Some of them and friends faced me with laughter, smile or act like nothing happened. Big Deal. If Jess' mother catch me with my hands down Jess' pants, I will just pull it out and say forgive me, let me go wash my hands and say something to both of the ladies to forget this situation politely. Which that is a lot better then go crying like a little kid.

Married twice, divorced once, and currently in complicated marriage with the 2nd wife for 12 years...this 2nd wife is the one I was doing while being caught few times when we were dating.
um....

Only once for me and I will never get married again.

I've been divorced once, and as for the thought of re-marrying; It terrifies me.

Umm.. are you going to say anything about that? Just curious because my wife was the girl I was having sex with and doing stuff. We could not sense someone was in the house, they were looking for us to talk to us about something or need a ride because I always give one.. they kept walking in on us without any warnings. One of my sister in laws of two still remembers what my naked rear looks like. jeez. I told her why cant you just forget that after those years? (approx 8 yrs later).. She just laughs about it but her mother.. jeez it was our mistake to have sex in the livingroom when she came home for lunch unexpected. She waited outside for few minutes and looked at the floor on her way to kitchen and didn't want to say a word about it. I felt stupid but funny. My wife was embarrassed for a minute but didn't keep her from going up to her mother to talk about something else. No big deal.

Nothing to be shamed of since it ain't ugly sight to have. We all are humans we all have our standards but we are not any difference when we are having our romance moments, having sex, going out to eat and many more. You all know that. Why be embarrassed or have nerve breakdown?

I've separated with my husband recently. I'm heartbroken as I adored him til very recently.

He's had huge success with his career and it's not agreed with him. He now openly looks down on anyone less educated or skilled. They say money and power changes people and sadly it has turned out to be true.

At this stage I wouldn't even considered dating let alone marriage. It will take a long time before I forget this pain and stop hearing the hurtful things said. And in truth I still secretly hold a wish that my husband will come to his senses and return to his old self.

Umm.. are you going to say anything about that? Just curious because my wife was the girl I was having sex with and doing stuff. We could not sense someone was in the house, they were looking for us to talk to us about something or need a ride because I always give one.. they kept walking in on us without any warnings. One of my sister in laws of two still remembers what my naked rear looks like. jeez. I told her why cant you just forget that after those years? (approx 8 yrs later).. She just laughs about it but her mother.. jeez it was our mistake to have sex in the livingroom when she came home for lunch unexpected. She waited outside for few minutes and looked at the floor on her way to kitchen and didn't want to say a word about it. I felt stupid but funny. My wife was embarrassed for a minute but didn't keep her from going up to her mother to talk about something else. No big deal.

Nothing to be shamed of since it ain't ugly sight to have. We all are humans we all have our standards but we are not any difference when we are having our romance moments, having sex, going out to eat and many more. You all know that. Why be embarrassed or have nerve breakdown?

Okay, That clears things up.

I've separated with my husband recently. I'm heartbroken as I adored him til very recently.

He's had huge success with his career and it's not agreed with him. He now openly looks down on anyone less educated or skilled. They say money and power changes people and sadly it has turned out to be true.

At this stage I wouldn't even considered dating let alone marriage. It will take a long time before I forget this pain and stop hearing the hurtful things said. And in truth I still secretly hold a wish that my husband will come to his senses and return to his old self.

Sorry for your pain. I know what it is like although my separation was under different circumstances. Hang in there!

Back