• Twice

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Thrice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Four or more

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nah, there won't be a wedding.. unless you'd like to be in the courtroom when we sign papers. :giggle: it saves a lot of money! :P

I eloped (shrugs) still a waste of mah money

I can relate to you ladies. If I get divorced again (yes, I was married twice, the first one was a mistake, I didn't think throughout the marriage and this woman was insane making troubles and bah bah bah so it only lasted a year plus few more months to get the papers finalized...2nd one was about 19 months later when I tied the knots again with other woman..12 yrs now and it doesn't look good at this time)... I will be building a tougher security and caution to get around near the idea of marriage for years, even until I die but you never know fate and faith can change everything. I probably won't let anyone talk to me into it again until my heart gets buried very deep inside by other woman's true love that I never have witnessed and bah bah then who knows. :dunno2:

it only lasted a year plus few more months to get the papers finalized...2nd one was about 19 months later when I tied the knots again with other woman..12 yrs now and it doesn't look good at this time)...

My legal marriage lasted only 11 months.
Separated on the 8th month of marriage.
:roll:

I can relate to you ladies. If I get divorced again (yes, I was married twice, the first one was a mistake, I didn't think throughout the marriage and this woman was insane making troubles and bah bah bah so it only lasted a year plus few more months to get the papers finalized...2nd one was about 19 months later when I tied the knots again with other woman..12 yrs now and it doesn't look good at this time)... I will be building a tougher security and caution to get around near the idea of marriage for years, even until I die but you never know fate and faith can change everything. I probably won't let anyone talk to me into it again until my heart gets buried very deep inside by other woman's true love that I never have witnessed and bah bah then who knows. :dunno2:

Yeah, when my marriages seem to fall apart I take the extra time to focus on my spouse. I don't flirt around, ya know...

Yeah, when my marriages seem to fall apart I take the extra time to focus on my spouse. I don't flirt around, ya know...

I understand that. some people do, some dont. for me or some people, best thing is talk it out or take time out find yourself and come back fix it with the spouse. Going out to play around just makes the matter worse.

yeah what most people fail to realize... There is physical affairs, and emotional affairs.

The emotional affairs are the hardest to recover from.

think about this...

yeah what most people fail to realize... There is physical affairs, and emotional affairs.

The emotional affairs are the hardest to recover from.

think about this...

Very true, but aren't they quite closely related?
I mean you would get emotionally hurt if you found out your spouse got involved into physical affair? :hmm:

Very true, but aren't they quite closely related?
I mean you would get emotionally hurt if you found out your spouse got involved into physical affair? :hmm:

Yes the spouse will always be affected emotionally.

But I'm talking about this:

your spouse finds someone else and fucks them for one night. no emotion involved. That is physical.

your spouse finds someone that s/he likes, and does not do anything physical, no kissing, no sex, but really loves that person and chooses to neglect you. Emotional affiar.

Hope this clears what I mean.

your spouse finds someone else and fucks them for one night. no emotion involved. That is physical.

your spouse finds someone that s/he likes, and does not do anything physical, no kissing, no sex, but really loves that person and chooses to neglect you. Emotional affiar.

Hope this clears what I mean.

Crystal clear PFH! :ty:

Any one else who have been divorced?
I am sure there are more than 10 of us.

I have not gotten married lately. I don't plan to because I have seen my older brother went through his first marriage. Now, he is about to divorce his looney soon to be 2nd ex wife soon. Marriage scares me to death. Whenever I get involved with men, it turns out distrauous for me. I'd better off being stay single forever. :aw:

Crystal clear PFH! :ty:

Any one else who have been divorced?
I am sure there are more than 10 of us.

yeah probably so and I MAY be new one within six months to a year from today if things still doesnt improve after or during the separation.

To be honest, i think marriage is a real wonderful. Just that it is a lot of work if you really care about then go for it.

Back