How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the first day I have felt ok since our road trip to visit my husband's mother eight days ago.

That's a long time for recovery for what is really minimal effort.

Chronic illness really sucks sometimes...

It's the first day I have felt ok since our road trip to visit my husband's mother eight days ago.

I was sitting here thinking the exact same thing:-(

Hope you feel better soon!

Hope be your feeling better! hard for you difficult!

I'm still wishing I felt better. Since Tropical Storm Issac came through, I have been feeling achy and sore all over.

Today is #7...went "cold turkey" and have not smoked at all...not getting any sleep either...and have had the "itchies"...(nerves!) ....I do have the electronic cigarettes....but opted not to use them....Gonna remember this last time about seriousness of Cigarette Addiction....and the withdrawal battle needed to get through it....Believe me, it's horrible....so for anybody else out there that might be thinking of smoking.....take it from me!....Don't!

Today is #7...went "cold turkey" and have not smoked at all...not getting any sleep either...and have had the "itchies"...(nerves!) ....I do have the electronic cigarettes....but opted not to use them....Gonna remember this last time about seriousness of Cigarette Addiction....and the withdrawal battle needed to get through it....Believe me, it's horrible....so for anybody else out there that might be thinking of smoking.....take it from me!....Don't!

Good for you RR, I am proud of you!!!!! Keep up the good work, you will be breathing better in no time!!!!:naughty:

Good for you RR, I am proud of you!!!!! Keep up the good work, you will be breathing better in no time!!!!:naughty:

Yep....I already am breathing much better....and not having any phlegm (yukky stuff that comes from ur Lungs) or having to blow my nose so much....

Only downfall is....oh my!....The appetite...stocked up on hard candy and carrots/cukes/cauliflower, etc.l

Wirelessly posted

I am in pain! This right knee is killing me. I did take ibuprofen and it took away some pain. I went to the doc last week and all fine but as of yesterday , whoa! I am wearing my knee brace hope it goes away fast!

Congrats RR - I quit cold turkey as well, but that was in 1992. I also quit drinking at the same time. Double whammy for me there, but was totally worth it.

Still achy from all this weather we are having.

7 Dwarfs of Fibro.jpg

Feeling Ok even with no sleep. Tinnitus is really bad, keeps me awake. Still feel like I had a productive day with house chores. When hubby gets home, we will eat and then watch the S.F. Giants beat L.A. Dodgers!!!!!!

Feeling Ok even with no sleep. Tinnitus is really bad, keeps me awake. Still feel like I had a productive day with house chores. When hubby gets home, we will eat and then watch the S.F. Giants beat L.A. Dodgers!!!!!!

Hope ur watching ur caffeine intake, Angel......

Legs just a tad bit rubbery today. We got a treadmill from the honey's folks. They wanted to get rid of it, we were not looking to buy one. But we have one now. And using it. So rubber legs, here we come! :lol:

Happy about cooler weather in sight, and my puppy training is paying off . Zoey is becoming quite civilized. :)

Stressed out. Having a serious Stalker problem. I had something bad happen to me last week and the guy tried to talk to me... i blocked him/ignored him, He went Crazy. He found my parent's address and left notes with his number on it. Spoke to everybody i knew and Telling lies to try and get more informations. Ugh. Seriously considering reporting him for harassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back