How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I don't want to do my homework. I just have too much stuff. But, I got to get it done, so I'll start with the simpler stuff and work my way from that. :/

funny-pictures-americat-sign-language.jpg

Was feeling good and happy with things. It went downhill starting this afternoon and is in the pits now.

Feeling much better these days....not 100%, but hoping to get there.

Pretty happy after eating dinner ordered from the Hobbit menu at Denny's.

:(

BTW, did the house pass inspection?

Not so far. Contractor had a problem at his other jobsite on Monday, the inspector doesn't work on Tuesday and no one came out today.

I am feeling lost... where am I? Actually just frustrated at this point but the wine is soothing my frustration. Why can't some people just learn to be nice and civil? That is something I will never understand.

Life has been treating me good lately and today is no different: I am feeling quite calm and happy so far today. Thanks for asking.

Funny thing is that I saw 3 pregnant women as I walked about today. There is saying that says that if you see the same 3 things in any given day that it carries a meaning for you. I wonder what meaning 3 pregnant women signifies in my case. Curious.

Last edited:
RR so happy to hear your feeling a
little better. Hope you continue on your road to a full recovery.

Right now I am achy, sore, tired and just all over in pain, but to heck with it. It's worth it!! Getting things slowly together in this new house.

Thks, Angel!...Was feeling sort of "chipper" today also, as it was my B'day.....2 of my friends took me out for Lunch...and "Gambling!"....won $28 dollars, so I was happy with the small pocket $$...as I didn't lose any $$ at all!....Now I'm pretty tired....Scheduled for a sonogram Nov. 29th for the Thyroid...pain is still there but not half as bad as it was....

Ahhhh HAPPY BIRTHDAY RR. You look marvelous!!!

I'm feeling OK. Leg hurts quite a bit and really swollen. The view from our condo is amazing, wish I could take it home. Going to rest tonight and pray our flight home will be OK. No leg room with a broken leg just sounds incredibly painful. Thinking positive though. Heard it was cold and rainy at home so enjoying the spectacular view for as long as possible.

Slightly better than have been for the last week. I just had a cup of Russian Refresher, that seemed to soothe things a bit. I've had an upper respiratory infection for the last week, just went to the doc on thursday, got conjunctivis (which is was really got me to the doc) then later that day I started getting a fever blister. I've pretty much had it with my face.....my whole face. All day long I've had the weirdest feeling right below the eye with pinkeye, it's not like a muscle twitch, it feels like a hair tickling me. There's nothing there though, it's driving me crazzzyyyyyyy.

Slightly better than have been for the last week. I just had a cup of Russian Refresher, that seemed to soothe things a bit. I've had an upper respiratory infection for the last week, just went to the doc on thursday, got conjunctivis (which is was really got me to the doc) then later that day I started getting a fever blister. I've pretty much had it with my face.....my whole face. All day long I've had the weirdest feeling right below the eye with pinkeye, it's not like a muscle twitch, it feels like a hair tickling me. There's nothing there though, it's driving me crazzzyyyyyyy.

:giggle:....had those "muscle twitches" in my eye before...and was accused of "flirting and winking"....

Perhaps you might have a ingrown eyelash?....Friend had an ingrown hair on his arse once....:giggle:...was very painful.

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling good :)

Wirelessly posted

Is it possible to feel flattered and insulted at the same time? That's me today.

Last edited:
:giggle:....had those "muscle twitches" in my eye before...and was accused of "flirting and winking"....

Perhaps you might have a ingrown eyelash?....Friend had an ingrown hair on his arse once....:giggle:...was very painful.

:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back