Hey NFL Football Fans! Welcome back

Umm.......after watching Bears/Redskins for last little while......ouch........sorrry Chicago when will they stop thinking that Cutler's bad habits and crucial mistakes will abruptly end?

Im sure Bronco fans are lovin every minute of it. That game isnt over yet so I guess Bears could still win this one.

really serious? oh jeez policy new change strict! LOL he is trouble suspend no more football because not listen to follow rule!

Only they would listen better when they get more game suspend. :shock: :)

I was so happy to see SD Chargers miss the FG:giggle: We would have been tied if they succeeded but they didn't:lol: I loved it!! Go Patriots!!!

I was so happy to see SD Chargers miss the FG:giggle: We would have been tied if they succeeded but they didn't:lol: I loved it!! Go Patriots!!!

Yeaah! :h5:

We may not see Vikings Favre (two fractures in his surgically repaired left ankle) in the game this Sunday against our Patriots not?. Is that Trick or Treat? :D

I did watch the New England Patriots game. They won! Yay!
They will play again this Sunday. Go Patriots!!!

:h5: Patriots are the BEST!!!

Should Indianapolis's Colts change to Drunks?. :D

Fourth Colts players got arrested since January. :thumbd:

Colts' punter draws 1-game suspension after arrest - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

The Dunking Drunks...:laugh2:

Why Pats? Why Pats? We always get this nerve-wrecking game!!! I have seen every game!!! Speaking of a tie, Ocean maybe with Pittsburgh? oh gosh no!!! I would love to see a day so relaxing, but it always like rising from the grave game!!!

Yeaah! :h5:

We may not see Vikings Favre (two fractures in his surgically repaired left ankle) in the game this Sunday against our Patriots not?. Is that Trick or Treat? :D

Trick or Treat, good one but he needs to go back to his toilet reading The Jets' magazines. LOL...

:h5: Patriots are the BEST!!!

The Dunking Drunks...:laugh2:

Why Pats? Why Pats? We always get this nerve-wrecking game!!! I have seen every game!!! Speaking of a tie, Ocean maybe with Pittsburgh? oh gosh no!!! I would love to see a day so relaxing, but it always like rising from the grave game!!!

Trick or Treat, good one but he needs to go back to his toilet reading The Jets' magazines. LOL...

Ha ha on Favre and his warn toilet seat.

Will we call Vikings "Hornless"? :D

Deaf Patriots Nation are coming in Cleveland soon!. :lol:

Ah, Hornless's Favre will playing today against Patriots...let break his ankle again! :D

GO PATRIOTS!!

Ah, Hornless's Favre will playing today against Patriots...let break his ankle again! :D

GO PATRIOTS!!

Ahem, that homo skinned his chin so bad :giggle:

Way to go Patriots!!!. I love the color of our Pats' throwbacks!!! Because of lung ca awareness...Oceanblue7 can keep you guys post while we visit the Clowns to see our PATRIOTS!!! I got 6 tickets to see the game for my birthday :D

GO PATRIOTS!!

I'm a huge Vikings fan!!!! Go Vikings, they better win the next 9 games to make the playoff!!! Really...??? Farve is falling apart like a broken glass vase but he still plays anyway.

Ahem, that homo skinned his chin so bad :giggle:

Way to go Patriots!!!. I love the color of our Pats' throwbacks!!! Because of lung ca awareness...Oceanblue7 can keep you guys post while we visit the Clowns to see our PATRIOTS!!! I got 6 tickets to see the game for my birthday :D

Try to be nice to Clowns because they hates Steelers as we do. :lol:

steelerssuck_com_tattoo.jpg

I'm a huge Vikings fan!!!! Go Vikings, they better win the next 9 games to make the playoff!!! Really...??? Farve is falling apart like a broken glass vase but he still plays anyway.

Yea, he is tougher player! He say will playing this week against Cardinals then Bears and Packers are coming after Cardinals game. He might need plenty of novocaine or procaine before games?. :eek3:

bye moss, he just waived by vikings!

Winner = Patriots to get 4th Round pick without lost him to free agency.

Loser = Vikings would paid near $4M to Moss when no one pick him off waive....pay Moss for four games that cost Vikings : 5something figure dollars a game.

Who will pick Moss up? I think Chiefs becuase of Cassel and QB couch worked with Moss well during Brady's out of season injury.

Funny rumors : Patriots are willing to get him back..so, are Jets and Dolphins get him to paid back to Patriots.

Stay tune. :lol:

Winner = Patriots to get 4th Round pick without lost him to free agency.

Loser = Vikings would paid near $4M to Moss when no one pick him off waive....pay Moss for four games that cost Vikings : 5something figure dollars a game.

Who will pick Moss up? I think Chiefs becuase of Cassel and QB couch worked with Moss well during Brady's out of season injury.

Funny rumors : Patriots are willing to get him back..so, are Jets and Dolphins get him to paid back to Patriots.

Stay tune. :lol:

Sparano don't need him.

Try to be nice to Clowns because they hates Steelers as we do. :lol:

steelerssuck_com_tattoo.jpg

:eek3: Be nice??? To whom??? The Clowns? Ahhhh, we will see when we get there...:giggle:

Yea, he is tougher player! He say will playing this week against Cardinals then Bears and Packers are coming after Cardinals game. He might need plenty of novocaine or procaine before games?. :eek3:

Funny how you used the word "Tough" because he ain't...

McNabby, Randy Moss and Brett Farve.... Now who wanna bet that whoever will R E T I R E D...A guy is willing to bet that for 500 bucks on my wall and he must name who... :giggle:

bye moss, he just waived by vikings!

Well, NorCal, I knew he would do something like that. I wouldn't be surprised if our Patriots would take him back, or maybe the worse NFL team like Bills, oh wait maybe SF 49ers as well :eek3:

Sparano don't need him.

Or he might, who knows :D

:eek3: Be nice??? To whom??? The Clowns? Ahhhh, we will see when we get there...:giggle:

Funny how you used the word "Tough" because he ain't...

McNabby, Randy Moss and Brett Farve.... Now who wanna bet that whoever will R E T I R E D...A guy is willing to bet that for 500 bucks on my wall and he must name who... :giggle:

Well, NorCal, I knew he would do something like that. I wouldn't be surprised if our Patriots would take him back, or maybe the worse NFL team like Bills, oh wait maybe SF 49ers as well :eek3:

Or he might, who knows :D

Favre is tougher than McNabb that I knows....yup, they should be reitre by end of the season. :hmm:

Back