Hey NFL Football Fans! Welcome back

All Deaf Patriot Nation, have a safe trip to the Cleveland Clowns Circus on Sunday! I will be rooting hard for our Patriots and take lots of pics

Go Patriots!!!

All Deaf Patriot Nation, have a safe trip to the Cleveland Clowns Circus on Sunday! I will be rooting hard for our Patriots and take lots of pics

Go Patriots!!!

That is sound fun :D thumb up smile!

Titans are going claim Moss..

now, Owner wants to fire Childress for place Moss on waive. dayum.

Go Patriots!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yImpJy_cW8[/ame]

Last edited:

Go Patriots!!!

We did had so much fun!!! Max did awesome job walking up the sections showing the "Beat the Clowns" poster all the way up. At first we thought he got arrested for that poster but the next thing we knew, he was on the other side showing that poster, OMG!!! It was so deafening and so funny!!! We couldn't stop laughing!!!

:D We sure did enjoy the circus!!! Max was right that you could see many empty seats that was because Clowns are not popular as our Patriots!!!

you are addicted on football giggle :D

We are addicted to our Patriots of course...

LOL...You should have seen what Max did, and you would do that again!!!

Wirelessly posted

restless_heart said:

Go Patriots!!!

We did had so much fun!!! Max did awesome job walking up the sections showing the "Beat the Clowns" poster all the way up. At first we thought he got arrested for that poster but the next thing we knew, he was on the other side showing that poster, OMG!!! It was so deafening and so funny!!! We couldn't stop laughing!!!

:D We sure did enjoy the circus!!! Max was right that you could see many empty seats that was because Clowns are not popular as our Patriots!!!

you are addicted on football giggle :D

We are addicted to our Patriots of course...

LOL...You should have seen what Max did, and you would do that again!!!

Max is way to cool to walk with that "beat the clowns" poster lol I wish can join but ugh the car repair took a big chunck of my bank account. We need to go to Patriot nation! That would be so much fun! Round up all deaf Patriot nation :h5:

Oh yes. Patriots Fans...why not to happen to go to Patriots game with more ADers whom be Patriots fans together in the future. Other ADers who are not Patriots fans join us? Let us to vote who is in or out. :D

We has great time even Patriots lost game to Clowns didn't affect us at all. Patriots made mistakes to lead Clowns to take the game over. Coach Bill say "We're better than we showed, but we have to eliminate 'bad football.".

Clowns fans were friendly fans....they came to handshake us...one of fans say "ILY" sign before we left parking lot. Cool fans. :)

Let move on next game to be cheer for Patriots against Rusters. :)

GO PATRIOTS!

Oh yes. Patriots Fans...why not to happen to go to Patriots game with more ADers whom be Patriots fans together in the future. Other ADers who are not Patriots fans join us? Let us to vote who is in or out. :D

We has great time even Patriots lost game to Clowns didn't affect us at all. Patriots made mistakes to lead Clowns to take the game over. Coach Bill say "We're better than we showed, but we have to eliminate 'bad football.".

Clowns fans were friendly fans....they came to handshake us...one of fans say "ILY" sign before we left parking lot. Cool fans. :)

Let move on next game to be cheer for Patriots against Rusters. :)

GO PATRIOTS!

How many Patriots fans are in AllDeaf? And how many Pats haters? Image how many are a member in AllDeaf? A million? Will that cover in one stadium? :hmm:

Those Clowns fans were awesome!!! Nothing like Eagles. Eagles treat us the worse...

Pats, Pats, Pats, Pats!!! Pats, Pats, Pats, Pats!!!

NEPATRIOTS.jpg

Go RAVENS!!! Thursday night FOOTBALL!!!! yayayaya!

Go RAVENS!!! Thursday night FOOTBALL!!!! yayayaya!

I thought it would be Illegal Use Of Hands call on Falcons WR White that led winning TD but no call.

Tough luck for Ravens but I am glad they lost to make Wild Card spot better chance for Patriots "what if" Jets/Steelers win divisions. :)

How many Patriots fans are in AllDeaf? And how many Pats haters? Image how many are a member in AllDeaf? A million? Will that cover in one stadium? :hmm:

Those Clowns fans were awesome!!! Nothing like Eagles. Eagles treat us the worse...

Pats, Pats, Pats, Pats!!! Pats, Pats, Pats, Pats!!!

A Million fans won't fit into Gillette Stadium...that mean they have to throw all haters out of stadium. :D

A Million fans won't fit into Gillette Stadium...that mean they have to throw all haters out of stadium. :D

Even the Patriot haters show up to our lovely stadium, awesome!

:h5: Patriot fans! We beat the Steelers!

Great win for Patriots and Brady did it again against Rusters again and again.

Ah, Drunkers are coming up for Patriots's next tough team. :)

Back