Hey NFL Football Fans! Welcome back

PFH hahaha

On a serious note odd day in football:hmm:

:nono: If the bra DOESN'T come off....you aren't doing it right.

Accidents happen:P
Monday Night Football whoohoo!! Go Patriots!!!

Football easy formula;

There was a very hot game between Bills and Pats.

Jets destroyed Bills.

Miami vs Jets was very hot and competitive game.

Miami asswhoooooping Pats.

Football easy formula;

Jets destroyed Bills.

If that's the case , why watch the game:lol: Maybe, your crystal ball is fuzzy :laugh2:

Football easy formula;

Jets destroyed Bills.

Our Pats got all ya asswhooping done and all canned :giggle:

If that's the case , why watch the game:lol: Maybe, your crystal ball is fuzzy :laugh2:

The crystal ball got way toooooo PINK :giggle:

Pretty interesting Sunday football I had seen while we were waiting for our touch down in Florida. While Kansas City was at rest, so was the Cowboys, Buccs and Minn. Ahhh, Pittsburgh lost got me so thrilled!!! And of course so amazed that the Gaggers gagged Penny Manning. Good thing Bears Lost. So I got my predication about right. Only that I wasn't thrilled to hear the Jets had defeated Bills...

Pretty much looking forward the hottest team Omega tunas, knowing this is gonna be a wacky game for sure. The first half was pretty much off till the next half got so HOT, and us, Pats fans calling out hey where are ya' ll going Tunas? We are having a party in Sunny Day Stadium in Florida!!! With that 103 yds, our Brandon tate had made in 2nd longest yds to TD in history, and for our linebacker Rob Nickovich's magical INT just like my former linebacker, Tedy Bruschi!!! Way to go Chung!!! And many more!!!

We rest now... Go Patriots!!!

I did watch the New England Patriots game. They won! Yay!
They will play again this Sunday. Go Patriots!!!

Wirelessly posted

Sosie said:
I did watch the New England Patriots game. They won! Yay!
They will play again this Sunday. Go Patriots!!!

:h5: we won! Patriots are bye week and come down to San Diego, CA in two weeks :D

Football easy formula;

Jets destroyed Bills.

Miami won, 41-14 over Patriots last week... am I correct?. :D

Good one Max:laugh2: :h5:

:h5:

Patriots fans are on vacation now. I hope Chiefs - Ponies will be on my local tv also Vikings - Paper Planes too. :)

Chiefs are one of my favorite teams...their fans impressed me when I went there three games...they really dissing me when I wore Raiders during Raiders - Chiefs game all the day...strange, they respected me when I wore Patriots during Pats- Chiefs (Pats lost during raining all the day with Brady's 3 INT to lead KC's scored).

Patriots trade rumor : Tom Brady, Deion Branch reportedly discussed the receiver's possible return to the New England Patriots - ESPN Boston

Whooooaaaaaaaaaaa cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that wow! We are on bye week.

what a nerve wrecking moment, our Patriots did an OT victory :h5:

what a nerve wrecking moment, our Patriots did an OT victory :h5:

Whew! I didn't watch that game as I went out to play disc golf with the league players then ran in my errands all the day. :)

That is great about Brady and Branch did playing together very well. Randy Moss gone to Vikings seemed not affect Patriots. Moss played well with Vikings over Cowboys, too. :h5:

I am NOT happy about this, OB! :mad:

Whew! I didn't watch that game as I went out to play disc golf with the league players then ran in my errands all the day. :)

That is great about Brady and Branch did playing together very well. Randy Moss gone to Vikings seemed not affect Patriots. Moss played well with Vikings over Cowboys, too. :h5:

Awww shel90 , you know me when it comes to my Patriots :)

Max , it was a good game to watch the Patriots go OT with the Ravens. Yes, Moss and Favre can work out something to get the games rolling. I do appreciate Moss and thank him for all he did with the Patriots and wish him the best moving to the Vikings.

Back