Have you ever got kicked out by your parents' house for some reasons?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I have never been kicked out before but currently a friend of mine is staying with me for a while because his mother kicked him out due to a very stupid reason.

Tell us your stories! :bump:

Never. My mother does not believe in that kind of activity or 'punishment'. My dad probably will but I didn't live with him much during my youth (they are divorced).

My ex-girlfriend had one or two experience(s)... Her mother is a tough person to deal with. She kicked my ex-girlfriend out of her house when my ex got stubborn due to family issue. She came over to my place and cried few times while I was comforted her, well tried to comfort her. Actually there is much more than that, my ex went thru terrible times with her mother.. At one time, my ex stayed in the bathroom and cried for approx half hour... I don't realize at that time (I was at her house at that time) until I noticed that she hasn't come out so I opened the restroom door (it was unlocked) and found her crying in there and comforted her.. It made me glad that I have a very good and open-minded mother but unfortunately that my dad is not...

No, but I received a threat from my parents as long as I obey their "so-called" house rules!!!

I left home volunteering when I was 21. "my passport to Freeeeeeeeedom"!!!

No, never. She is spoiled me as only child and very adorable her grandkids. So that s why she never dare or ask me to move out or kick me out but patiently waited for me to find a place which i can afford to lived alone with children. So i found my own place for 1 yr then moved in with my DF as currently. :)
sh

Yes I have, ain't that sad?! House rules were firm and strict (yes, I'm know they had every good intentions for that)....I had come back home from college for good, on my first night after not having one for sooo darn long...with my body desperately looking for a quick fix on having a ciggy (cigerette), yeah, that stinky o' nasty habit :smoking: , I had waited downstairs listening for my mom to ventured off to bed, I sneaked into the small bathroom which was also in the basement, stood on the toilet seat hovering my face near the vent/fan that was on, blowing smoke into it...then quietly tip-toed into bed, less than 10 mins. later, my mom was standing about 15 feet away at the doorway, pausing momentarily and then with a stern expression on her face asked me if I had been smoking...slowly I was turning my head back and forth sideways until I was busted when she came closer and took a disgustingly whiff of the lingering cigerette smoke which stood out like a sore thumb, immediately she expressed anger and with an outburst, telling me that she was going to tell my dad, then stormed off back upstairs....Minutes went by, I started to slumber off with eyelids batting away until suddenly my dad appeared at the doorway, telling me to get up and get dressed...then taking me to a motel for the night...as bad as I may have felt, but the new founded freedom to burn off the entire pack up in smoke that night was unreal... :smoking: ....eventually finding my own place/apt. which my parents did help out in the first month....

I don't hold anything against the decision my parents made that night, afterall, I'm the one that should have known better, even if the temptation was too great to overcome...I asked for it. A valuable lesson for which I learned that night, to respect 'rules' whether you like 'em or not, it's there for a reason...taking that sort of philosophy wherever I go now has definitely made me a better person! ;)

I was never kicked out, but I did end up walking out and moving into my boyfriend's (now husband's!) apartment. Mom did try chasing me, wearing only a house dress and slippers, but I was determined. She knew it, too...that was the last night I ever spent at home.

Never. My parents never threatened that to me.

I left home at age 19 to join the Navy. No anger. It was just time to grow up.

Same for my hubby. Age 19, he got his draft notice, so he joined the Navy.

We never threatened our daughter to kick her out of the house. She lived at home until she married, at age 19.

Not kicked out, but I have been threaten by my mother because at that time I was pregnant and she told me the only way I can stay with her if I got an abortion.:(

Cheri said:
Not kicked out, but I have been threaten by my mother because at that time I was pregnant and she told me the only way I can stay with her if I got an abortion.:(
That is very sad. :(

Cheri said:

Oh yeah, I remember that and you were only 16, it funni cause I was the only one who stood up for you against the entire family....

I guess I was the only one in the family who was against abortion! :(

No, I left on the day of high school graduation and never looked back. Lived all over the country before moving back to hometown a decade later.

Funny, my mom recently asked me if I want to move back home with my two daughters so she could help with child rearing as I work long hours.

I m not sure if I want to give up my independence though.

i had never been kicked out of parents house... but My brother was kicked out when he's 17 when my mom filled-up with his drinking, drugs, and prision terms.

Right now my brother is having a nice life.. he's now living 2 blocks from the beach in california in 3 bedroom home.. he quit the bad roles :D

My parent never kick me out. They raised me very well. I moved out when I was 18 year old. I didnt return back to my parent's house for many years because I don't want depend them. I was married when I was 18 year old then divorced at 23 year old then remarried at 25 years old. I had little rough to find a place during my divorce but I found a deaf elder couple allowed me live with them for temp.

... that's very sad if there is no reason...

Last edited:
Yes, have been kicked out of home by parents once -- but it was for a good reason. Enuff said. :)

No, I was never kicked out or anything close to something drastic like that.

I was never kicked out, but I did end up walking out and moving into my boyfriend's (now husband's!) apartment. Mom did try chasing me, wearing only a house dress and slippers, but I was determined. She knew it, too...that was the last night I ever spent at home.

You sound difficult! lol, what a funny imagination.

No, I was never kicked out. I don't believe my mom believes in kicking out children.

Believe it or not....I was kicked out of the family home when I was only 5 years old :tears: .... and for what?

I will let you do the guessing!

Back