Have you ever got kicked out by your parents' house for some reasons?

Promptly after CNN showed how, I activated a fertilizer bomb right under the shed. That was the end of it.

Parents shouldn't do that by kicking their own children out of the house for no reason. My parents dont believe in kicking the kids out of the house. Even if we accidently got pregnant or anything else. LOVE them! But for those parents who kicked the kids out of the house, it's really sad. They would not realize thats the kids can make mistakes like parents do. They just are humans. If "kicking out of the house" is a lesson for them to learn, they will learn more bad lessons on the street or somewhere else anyways or maybe more worse without parents' discipline.

DelicPumpkPie said:
Parents shouldn't do that by kicking their own children out of the house for no reason. My parents dont believe in kicking the kids out of the house. Even if we accidently got pregnant or anything else. LOVE them! But for those parents who kicked the kids out of the house, it's really sad. They would not realize thats the kids can make mistakes like parents do. They just are humans. If "kicking out of the house" is a lesson for them to learn, they will learn more bad lessons on the street or somewhere else anyways or maybe more worse without parents' discipline.

:werd: You're correct, That is something I would never do to my boys. Nobody is perfect and they are still your children, no matter what mistakes they do in their lives. ;)

Oh yea, i agree, no one is perfect. Only God is at least, i think. Children is just precious little people that learns mistakes just like big people *adults*. ;)

DelicPumpkPie said:
Oh yea, i agree, no one is perfect. Only God is at least, i think. Children is just precious little people that learns mistakes just like big people *adults*. ;)

However, some parents do have to do TOUGH LOVE. Some kids simply wont grow up or take responsibilities for their own actions.

I ve seen some parents in denial. It is hard to not to enable kids if they love their children so much but there s gotta be a fine line.

I would never kick my girls out but if they choose to ignore my rules/engage in illicit activities/use me for free board/food and do nothing about it, I will have to engage in Tough Love.

Meg said:
However, some parents do have to do TOUGH LOVE. Some kids simply wont grow up or take responsibilities for their own actions.

I ve seen some parents in denial. It is hard to not to enable kids if they love their children so much but there s gotta be a fine line.

I would never kick my girls out but if they choose to ignore my rules/engage in illicit activities/use me for free board/food and do nothing about it, I will have to engage in Tough Love.

Exactly !
This could depend on each individual,
some do need that kind of Tough Love nurturing..

Last edited:
futurika said:
Believe it or not....I was kicked out of the family home when I was only 5 years old :tears: .... and for what?

I will let you do the guessing!

5 years old ? ugh... i cannot guess and
i give up trying to guess... For what ?

Back