Have you dating with hearing ? How do you feel about it?

I can understand your point ! I do not mean to offense Deaf men. However, high percent of Deaf men are irrespecting, immature and lack of understand what women's feelings.

I was so surprised how much my dating guy respect me so much. Like open the door when I enter the store, restruant and also open the door at his car. I was walking into on right side seat but he walked to that door and open for me. He treats me like a Queen. We talked alot about our feelings. We prefer to be good friend more than relationship because we are not ready. It is our first new experience in our two worlds into hearing and Deaf. He was so nervous when he first met me until I started to fool around with write the notes, etc.. He was laughed and laughed. It helps him to break the ice to nervous to talk with me. Now, he tried so hard to understand to read my fingerspelling. It was so fun and challenge for us. ;)

Kalista

i know i understand in my experience it does
but i know that every deaf guys are different in ways

i am not really offended smile i understand every guys are different smile

i am glad that you had great experience smile kal

I tried dating hearing women before but the problems is her friends or her parents think of me as "slow"

I tried dating hearing women before but the problems is her friends or her parents think of me as "slow"

What do you mean "slow"?? You meant, they look you down as second class citizten because you are Deaf?

What do you mean "slow"?? You meant, they look you down as second class citizten because you are Deaf?

No, he means that they think he's not smart.

Nice to see you, btw, D.

No, he means that they think he's not smart.

Nice to see you, btw, D.

Oh - thanks for the clarification. *sigh* If the parents and friends think, you are slow as not smart. Dump that girl and find someone else who accept for who are you.

Miss me? Tousi... Do you want go back to the beach? :lol:

I feel more comfortable with hearing guys because they are more mature and respect. The communication are most barrier for us.

Deaf guys are no respect, immature and jump into wrong conclustion. Last night, he wanted to borrow my money. Ugh.. I told him, I have to take care of myself and two sons's college tuition. He kept beg me again and again. I put block on him AIM and YIM. Unbelievable.. We chatted for about one week, he desire to meet me sometime in October.

Oh dear... that is big time turn me off... I wish, Andrew be around with me forever. I would not go through with other dating guys... They are not my type ! Yikes!

I am not sure what I will feel comfortable between hearing and Deaf guy dating. I just want to have some companionship and friendship. I rather not to have any serious with someone else. I am not ready for that.

I miss my husband so much when the Halloween is around in the corner and November 2, will be one year his pass away. :(

Hearing guys that I date with them, they are so nice and give me so much affectionate and support my feelings. Not like Deaf guy on the line from Minnesotta. Oh dear...

I feel better to vent when I typed this....

I agree completely with you. That is why I am very picky when it comes with deaf guys. Here in Seattle, Washington, there are so many deaf gays and many of them already expressed their interests in me. I told them that they're not my type for different reasons and I am not interested in them. They tried to convince me to like them but still doesn't work. That is why I don't social with them much. I noticed that hearing guys tend to back off if I am not interested in them. I feel that hearing guys are more respectful just like you said. I believe that there have some decent deaf guys around... We haven't find them yet.

Sorry about your husband. :( HUGS!

Back