Have you dating with hearing ? How do you feel about it?

I've dated a few hearing gals.

Recently, I dated a hearing gal... and it was horrible with my parents.

They kept treating her like my interpreter instead of a gal I was dating.

Your parents are hearing and expected her to interpret everything u said to them?

Kalista, enjoy your time with him. :) I have never dated a deaf/hoh guy and I never will. I am very fortunate to meet hearing guys who are into signing. :D

Have fun, girl!

yea, had alot of girlfriends who're not deaf.
at first u'd communicate thru pen/papers, then she/he'd learn how to use the sign language of abc's, then the sign language of whatever words.
be warned tho, in the later relationship your broken ear drums might be taken advantage of, keep your eyes/brain awared if u decide to get in a deep relationship with him.

I've dated hearing guys before. One guy willing to learn to sign and love it. He also write on paper too so I can understand what's happening or what's gong on etc etc. So I dunno what happened to him. :dunno: And few others just learned some signs just basic but I understood them well. I don't remember if I have a hard time with one of them. I don't mind to date hearing guy but not into relationship.

Most hearing people love to learn "sex" sign language. It makes them more motivation to learn sign language lead. ;)

When I showed him sign of sex, he could not stop laugh. I asked him, what was funny? He laughed because of my facial expression in sexy performance when I showed him sign. :o

Most hearing people love to learn "sex" sign language. It makes them more motivation to learn sign language lead. ;)

When I showed him sign of sex, he could not stop laugh. I asked him, what was funny? He laughed because of my facial expression in sexy performance when I showed him sign. :o

:laugh2::laugh2:

I have dated a hearing girl back in Chicago, passed away with a tumor in her brain... Married a hearing lady , got divorced cause she was fixing to kill me and very abusive to me during the marriage. Now i am marriage to a wonderful beautiful deaf woman who treated me with respect and love. Thank God for her plus love her eyes *(hazel)* and the way she walks :)

Good luck and I am also dating with hearing guy who knows some sign language which is good for me. :D

Yep, I have...married to a hearing guy for 13 years. He knew fingerspelling when I first met him because he knew one of my best friend from grade school of 27 years. He only knew a very little sign, but rather fingerspells. Now we are divorced and still very good friends for the sake of our two beautiful children. We never battle over the divorce or our children, we treated each other like adults. I never had trouble commucating with him cuz he was always a great guy and so patient...

Now I am married to my soulmate-best friend from 22 years ago who is profound deaf (He got CI three years ago) and in the end he was my true love when my sister passed away to Leukemia cancer in 1985. We went our separate ways because we were with someone else. We reunited four years ago after not seeing each other for 18 years. It was a blessing! True Love never dies...

I never had a girlfriend who's hearing before. All of my girlfriends were deaf.

Yes I have. I was married to a hearing guy for almost 14 years. He knew fingerspelling when I first met him because he knew one of my best buddy from grade school of 27 years. Now we are divorced and treat each other like adults with great respects for the sake of our two beautiful children. We never go any battle over the divorce or about our children's rights. We are still great friends.

I am married to my soulmate-best friend 22 years ago. He was my true love in the end after my sister passed away to Leukemia Cancer in 1985. We went our separate ways because we were with someone else. Such a memory. We reunited 18 years later (4 years ago). When we were dating as best buddies, he got got his CI (I don't have CI, and have too good hearing to get it and I don't need CI-I am still hard-of-hearing thou). He was from profoundly deaf to CI and he had never heard any sounds with his hearing aids in his life--amazing!!! I have heard all kind of sounds all my life with my hearing aid (still able to hear little without hearing aid, depending on loud noise). Just a wonderful experince for him. So communicating with my husband is pretty tough since he knew ASL and signs that I rarely don't...I am still learning. I am still never good in sign language, but to fingerspell because I was married to my first husband who is hearing and I didn't need to sign. I have forgot my sign language for over 14 years, so my signs are kinda sloppy. He had taught me a few ASL, it is pretty hard because I used English all my life. So I have learned two different worlds, SMILE!!!! I am happy now as the way it is. It is always up to other people whether they want to date deaf or hearing people, there are always something new about it either way.

10.jpg

:nono:

Tsk Tsk Tsk ..... Someday Your bossy will caught you and your hearing male playing sex in the office :bj: :69: :buttsex: :lick:

Sheesh!!!!

:naughty: :dunno2: :popcorn:;) :):)

Good luck!!! :bowdown:

Hmm, well I'm hearing & my boyfriend is deaf. I knew ASL before I met him, but we talk more than sign...or sometimes we d both. Anyways I love him so much he is the sweetest, most understanding guy I've ever met, we've been dating since my 13th birthday, I'm almost 17 & we plan on getting engaged soon.

I have dated hearing in past,the problem is that the hearing lady only wants to date men for looks and money,sad hey!!!!Where are the decents ladys out there.

im current dating with my boyfriend who lives in England and he can sign little not lots but he hearing and he told me he have deaf friend also i didnt know that he told me on e-mail but he not deaf but he can sign little not lots as 100%

but im happy dating with my boyfriend still and kept lots on e-mail everyday

I've dated hearing women, but am not fond of it. My second girlfriend, in high school, treated me less than stellar and a year ago or so we tried to get back together. She really hurt me badly and wanted to get back together, never mind the fact that I never married and have no kids. She can't have anymore. Not fair to me and the guys she did date and marry (two times) and one child. So, she wanted the rest of her life to be treated like a queen by me. I won't allow her to do that, she's out.

I have a profile on a deaf dating website and sure wish some of the women would respond, as I've only had one.

All my seven ex-boyfriends are hearing. Also all guys I dated before are hearing. I never date a deaf guy before. I always wanted to try to date a deaf guy but haven't find a decent deaf guy yet. I know it is huge difference between deaf and hearing people when it comes to relationship for sure. I haven't had a relationship with deaf guy before... I already know what my relationship with hearing guys are like... I'm looking forward to experience a relationship with a deaf guy one of those days.

All my seven ex-boyfriends are hearing. Also all guys I dated before are hearing. I never date a deaf guy before. I always wanted to try to date a deaf guy but haven't find a decent deaf guy yet. I know it is huge difference between deaf and hearing people when it comes to relationship for sure. I haven't had a relationship with deaf guy before... I already know what my relationship with hearing guys are like... I'm looking forward to experience a relationship with a deaf guy one of those days.

I feel more comfortable with hearing guys because they are more mature and respect. The communication are most barrier for us.

Deaf guys are no respect, immature and jump into wrong conclustion. Last night, he wanted to borrow my money. Ugh.. I told him, I have to take care of myself and two sons's college tuition. He kept beg me again and again. I put block on him AIM and YIM. Unbelievable.. We chatted for about one week, he desire to meet me sometime in October.

Oh dear... that is big time turn me off... I wish, Andrew be around with me forever. I would not go through with other dating guys... They are not my type ! Yikes!

I am not sure what I will feel comfortable between hearing and Deaf guy dating. I just want to have some companionship and friendship. I rather not to have any serious with someone else. I am not ready for that.

I miss my husband so much when the Halloween is around in the corner and November 2, will be one year his pass away. :(

Hearing guys that I date with them, they are so nice and give me so much affectionate and support my feelings. Not like Deaf guy on the line from Minnesotta. Oh dear...

I feel better to vent when I typed this....

Find hearing people who actually sigh in ASL before dating... interpreter is bad idea because of high confidental and don't want to know what's going in deaf community.

why do you think of that

i would go out with someone who have knowledge of sign language no problem i don't have problems with that i would love to have relationship like that

maybe that is YOUR problem not ours

Back