Have the Jehovah Witness people come to your door?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reba

Doctor drained the blood out of the heart....it's a heart for the little girl, it's probably from the same age as the little girl ...don't know if it's a little boy or a little girl's heart.....But I just don't know how the doctor do it, they drained all the blood out and clean them and tested them for any kinds of diseases before transplanting inside the little girl's chest....I needs to find the article about the little girl survived without a blood transfusion, and the little girl is probably an adult by now, doing really well and living all I know.

Huh? Do you understand that transplanting an organ from one person to another person involves living tissue AND blood? The heart is the blood pump. There is blood inside and outside the transplanted organ. If people don't accept blood transfusions, then they certainly wouldn't accept an organ transplant!

There's something wrong with this story.

Can't you ? FelixKat930

It is not stalking, they are following Jesus steps to preach, in the Bible Jesus preaches door to door and he asked everyone to do the same....I disagree with you about JW has a bad reputation, considered if it was Jesus probably got a bad reputation too ? No! Nor JW either, they are doing God's will and following Jesus way to preach too, they are preaching about God's Kingdom, same as Jesus preaching about God's Kingdom too!

Oh by the way I had baptist who are not a JW came to my door oftens I don't complain or felt disturbed at all!

Would you get a life? :roll: She has a right to post it on her door because she is sick of JW going to her door because they have not shown respect to her. That's why JW was also given a bad reputation not just of false doctoraie (sp) but because of the stalkings. :io:

Last edited:
It is not stalking, they are following Jesus steps to preach, in the Bible Jesus preaches door to door and he asked everyone to do the same....I disagree with you about JW has a bad reputation, considered if it was Jesus probably got a bad reputation too ? No! Nor JW either, they are doing God's will and following Jesus way to preach too, they are preaching about God's Kingdom, same as Jesus preaching about God's Kingdom too!

Oh by the way I had baptist who are not a JW came to my door oftens I don't complain or felt disturbed at all!

IT IS HARASSMENT! THEY NEED TO FUCK OFF AND LEAVE US ALONE! AND ITS NOT JUST THE JW's, IT'S THE BAPTISTS, THE MORONS (intentional spelling of Mormons) AND ANY OTHER RELIGIOUS PEOPLE WHOSE ENTIRE EXISTENCE IS TO ANNOY THE FUCK OUT OF US AT 6 FUCKING AM IN THE FUCKING MORNING!

Well, Lucia, there's nothingwrong by coming to your door. By getting angry at them will not make them guilty, bec they don't know you. But, the only problem I don't agree if someone come to my door and knew me that I go to church but attacking me or persistance to make me join them like JW and Mormons are doing. Jesus did call us to share the gospel, but didn't call us to persist or attacking them.

Doctor drained the blood out of the heart....it's a heart for the little girl, it's probably from the same age as the little girl ...don't know if it's a little boy or a little girl's heart.....But I just don't know how the doctor do it, they drained all the blood out and clean them and tested them for any kinds of diseases before transplanting inside the little girl's chest....I needs to find the article about the little girl survived without a blood transfusion, and the little girl is probably an adult by now, doing really well and living all I know.
Yes, you need to find that article. You should be able to support all your statements with resources that can be checked by others.

I searched the "official" site and could find only articles justifying the refusal of blood transfusions on the basis of health and medical reasons. I couldn't find any Scriptural references or doctrinal statements concerning blood transfusion. Therefore, refusing to accept blood must be a preference, not a conviction, and is based on physical choices, not commandment of God, right?

If you have a link that clearly states the Scriptural doctrine that prohibits blood transfusion as a matter of religious faith, I would appreciate seeing it.

It seems highly contradictory to me that the body's blood pump (heart) and blood filter (liver) would be acceptable to put into another person, but the blood itself would not be.

Well, Lucia, there's nothingwrong by coming to your door. By getting angry at them will not make them guilty, bec they don't know you. But, the only problem I don't agree if someone come to my door and knew me that I go to church but attacking me or persistance to make me join them like JW and Mormons are doing. Jesus did call us to share the gospel, but didn't call us to persist or attacking them.

They do it repeatedly, even after I've made it clear to them I'm not interested. And they like to come at like 6 am which is really annoying, especially while I am sleeping. They all need to fuck off.

They do it repeatedly, even after I've made it clear to them I'm not interested. And they like to come at like 6 am which is really annoying, especially while I am sleeping. They all need to fuck off.
I know, that's the mistake they are doing, bec it is not how Christ taught and 6 AM ?????? One thing good about they haven't bother me soooo long now, bec I stood my belief who Christ really is, they constantly persist to change my belief which I didn't. Its been long time before it fizzle. Yet, I did pray for them to see who Christ really is. Its not easy, Lucia, I know.

yeah heard of that before, Eaglecherokee.

Yeah, Jehovah witness did over my place few times. All i do to answer the door, and they all the sudden signed to me. I was like wtf, and they told me they from JW. I was like yikes! First thing, i asked, how u know where i live? they said oh, from deaf world of mailing. I said, quit to be bother, and I am not interesting in it, and they keep make me to change my mind, i said GOODBYE and slammed the door.

They did come over twice, begged me, i kept sorry i'm not interesting at all. I have to go and slammed door (really i don't have to go lol)

THIRD, They came here again later, and I opened the door, and said STILL NOT INTERESTING, or else i call cop that ur been harassing me. SLAM the door. it surely works LOL.

Sad about JW, they re too pushy and dont' respects. It tick me off. I have no against over people religions. If I don't want to be in it, they has to RESPECT.

You know what really brings me down?

It's like when you answer the front door and there's someone standing kind of like at 45 degree angle...I mean just standing there with a hatchet in their neck, ya know..and asking me if they can borrow a cup of sugar or something. That right there... That's what brings me down... Ah Nevermind

LuciaDisturbed....

You mentioned not just JW, it's the Baptists, the morons or what so ever coming to your door, but you onlys made one sign just for JW (attack dogs will be released to JW with a gruesome blood dripping)...If you ain't religious, then puts ( Attack Dogs will be released to any Religions ), got that ?
IT IS HARASSMENT! THEY NEED TO FUCK OFF AND LEAVE US ALONE! AND ITS NOT JUST THE JW's, IT'S THE BAPTISTS, THE MORONS (intentional spelling of Mormons) AND ANY OTHER RELIGIOUS PEOPLE WHOSE ENTIRE EXISTENCE IS TO ANNOY THE FUCK OUT OF US AT 6 FUCKING AM IN THE FUCKING MORNING!

You mentioned not just JW, it's the Baptists, the morons or what so ever coming to your door, but you onlys made one sign just for JW (attack dogs will be released to JW with a gruesome blood dripping)...If you ain't religious, then puts ( Attack Dogs will be released to any Religions ), got that ?

Hm, yeah, you got a good point. I'll edit my sign in photoshop and print a new one out. :D

How about this "Attack Dogs Will Be Released on biblethumpers of any religion!" :D

:rofl: how about I buy it from you and print it out in my new home? That would be rad!

Hm, yeah, you got a good point. I'll edit my sign in photoshop and print a new one out. :D

How about this "Attack Dogs Will Be Released on biblethumpers of any religion!" :D

Yes that's true! When are they gonna get a life?

I agree.......and they also need to fuck off and can it with the missionary work. They also need to quit advertisitng they are so pious. Have they never heard of the Pharasees?

True, by coming to ur door at 6 am, I couldn't believe it. But as of harrassment, depend the view u meant by. If like a JW as a very good example by persisitng you, that would be harrassing, but if someone come to you like one time or once a yr,that wouldn't be harrassing. Even tho, Jesus did taught about going door to door, but He didn't teach by persisting like JW are doing. There's a big different btwn coming to ur door and harrassing.

You only just have to ask the JW's nicely to not come knocking again, and I am sure they have a policy about that. In a strange way, I think they are very brave people to face such strong, violent rejections and still go on. But harassment is not so nice...

Never had a JW over before, but got a note in my door that I got a visit.. but no one was home.

Nobody is perfect... if JW's are coming to your door too early it's not the religion as a whole that is causing the problem, you don't know the people coming to your door... they are standing up for what they believe in (something that many people don't have the sincerity to do) and maybe early morning is the only time that person has free to do so... I for one normally go to peoples houses in the late morning to late afternoons...

If JW’s are repetitively coming back when you don't want them to, then there is some lack of communication (maybe even on YOUR side, perhaps hanging a sign WOULD do the trick… though there is no need to be nasty about it), because I know (being as I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses) that if somebody tells you that they are not interested you move on, but if they say "don't come back ever again!" we mark their address as "do-not-call" meaning, we will not go back (except maybe once each year in case someone new lives there).

Many of you make it sound as if standing up for what you believe in, trying to make a difference in the world, trying to HELP people, to ENCOURAGE them, to COMFORT them in a world were comfort is hard to find and to give them HOPE… you make it seem like it’s such a horrible thing to do (sure maybe you don't like to wake up early, maybe it gets a bit annoying sometimes... but there is no way that you can say JW's are causing ANY REAL HARM at all by what they are doing), if you don’t want to accept what is offered, that is YOUR choice, but by your proclaiming (not just CLAIMING, but PROclaiming) that Jehovah’s Witnesses are a cult, that they harass people and should “F-off”, that is forcing your beliefs on others… similar to what you *mistakenly* CLAIM the JW’s are doing to you… and THAT is called hypocrisy.

JW still harasses me... it has been on for fucking 4 yrs... At first i was nice.. I told them not to come here.. since i am agnostic...

Then they kept coming here... I refused to open the door... they still keep coming here...

Then I slammed the door on their faces... they still keep coming over...
Finally about three weeks ago.. i told them they had been harassing me for 4 yrs.. no respect at all... I told them i will use the bat next time they come...

I have a bat ready by the door in case ... i am still waiting.....

Nobody is perfect... if JW's are coming to your door too early it's not the religion as a whole that is causing the problem, you don't know the people coming to your door... they are standing up for what they believe in (something that many people don't have the sincerity to do) and maybe early morning is the only time that person has free to do so... I for one normally go to peoples houses in the late morning to late afternoons...

If JW’s are repetitively coming back when you don't want them to, then there is some lack of communication (maybe even on YOUR side, perhaps hanging a sign WOULD do the trick… though there is no need to be nasty about it), because I know (being as I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses) that if somebody tells you that they are not interested you move on, but if they say "don't come back ever again!" we mark their address as "do-not-call" meaning, we will not go back (except maybe once each year in case someone new lives there).

Many of you make it sound as if standing up for what you believe in, trying to make a difference in the world, trying to HELP people, to ENCOURAGE them, to COMFORT them in a world were comfort is hard to find and to give them HOPE… you make it seem like it’s such a horrible thing to do (sure maybe you don't like to wake up early, maybe it gets a bit annoying sometimes... but there is no way that you can say JW's are causing ANY REAL HARM at all by what they are doing), if you don’t want to accept what is offered, that is YOUR choice, but by your proclaiming (not just CLAIMING, but PROclaiming) that Jehovah’s Witnesses are a cult, that they harass people and should “F-off”, that is forcing your beliefs on others… similar to what you *mistakenly* CLAIM the JW’s are doing to you… and THAT is called hypocrisy.

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES IS A CULT! END OF DISCUSSION! AND 6AM IS WHEN MOST PEOPLE SLEEP! IT IS RUDE!

JW still harasses me... it has been on for fucking 4 yrs... At first i was nice.. I told them not to come here.. since i am agnostic...

Then they kept coming here... I refused to open the door... they still keep coming here...

Then I slammed the door on their faces... they still keep coming over...
Finally about three weeks ago.. i told them they had been harassing me for 4 yrs.. no respect at all... I told them i will use the bat next time they come...

I have a bat ready by the door in case ... i am still waiting.....

Put studs on the bat, it'll do a hell of a lot of damage! And you can print out my sign and put that on your door! That'll scare the hell out of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back