Has anybody ever jumped in pool with HA's/CI on?

I've never done that... I've been wearing my aid (can only wear one) since I was 4. My problem is sweating. I love to work out at the gym but I get totally drenched in sweat. Thats the reason Im trying this Naida. I also have a pt time job in Catering...outside, in the summer in heat and humidity. Why do some brides insist on having receptions out in 95F temps with high humidity? Are they not bright? ( no offense ladies). Its just uncomfortable all dressed up with the heat and humidity. Still, when my aid gets really sweated out, Ill have the audie run it through some machine that they have and it dries it out. They say it wears down the microphone. It does help. I need one of those machines at home. LOL

I don't think I have ever went into pool/tub/shower with HAs on. Once a friend tried to push me into the pool fully-clothed and I dug my nails into his arm. Phew, close call.

My teacher told me that she remembered when I was about 3 years old and at the playcentre... I was playing sandpit with other kids then when I signed with a friend and accident hit on my ear by a hands then the hearing aid fell into water. My teacher grabbed my hearing aid into the water then straight to make it dry.. then its working :S

I've never done that... I've been wearing my aid (can only wear one) since I was 4. My problem is sweating. I love to work out at the gym but I get totally drenched in sweat. Thats the reason Im trying this Naida. I also have a pt time job in Catering...outside, in the summer in heat and humidity. Why do some brides insist on having receptions out in 95F temps with high humidity? Are they not bright? ( no offense ladies). Its just uncomfortable all dressed up with the heat and humidity. Still, when my aid gets really sweated out, Ill have the audie run it through some machine that they have and it dries it out. They say it wears down the microphone. It does help. I need one of those machines at home. LOL

Dry n Store is only $99

Hearing Systems, Inc.

Back