Halloween Haunted House...

Bullym0m said:
I didn't recoglized "Pontiac" Where closer to next town ?
I looked into the map but isn't there.. (strange) or am I blur eyes ?

*ahem* chuckles forgive me... would love to curiouis 'bout this..
:)

Oh lol, Pontaic is near by Waterford and Bloomfield Hills.

BabyAngel said:
I am planning to go three differents of haunting house....one in Hunstville, AL that my mom's boyfriend's son who own the maze of haunting...second at Sloss in Birmingham, AL (I always go there every year...its awesome!!) and third at some old house somewhere around here.

Where in Huntsville? I live very close to it.. I have no clue where the Haunted House would be this year in Huntsville. Can ya tell me where it is? Let me know.. I can take my family there!

i know of several haunted houses in Arkansas.. but i am in Cheyenne,Wyoming so i dunno where i could go to? :( i love haunted houses!!! hehehe..

Pah!

Sweetheart said:
Oh lol, Pontaic is near by Waterford and Bloomfield Hills.

Thank you Sweetheart,

I found it and will talk out w/my hubby about haunted house in MICH, usa.
(We don't want visit haunted house in my homearea or other town which so boring and ain't scary enough)

I would like to know, how long drive from mich to pontaic ?
Can you give me full address where haunted house.. Does there have website ?
Is that one: Haunted house Pontaic ?
Let me know.
Thank you very much.. :thumb:

Bullym0m said:
Thank you Sweetheart,

I found it and will talk out w/my hubby about haunted house in MICH, usa.
(We don't want visit haunted house in my homearea or other town which so boring and ain't scary enough)

I would like to know, how long drive from mich to pontaic ?
Can you give me full address where haunted house.. Does there have website ?
Is that one: Haunted house Pontaic ?
Let me know.
Thank you very much.. :thumb:

Yes, that haunted house in Pontiac! :D Thank you for website! And, enter in Michigan to Pontiac is around an hour, depends on traffic ;) thinking abt to go there? Heh, have fun! :giggle:

Thank you Sweetheart for that information... ;)

Sweetheart said:
Yes, that haunted house in Pontiac! :D Thank you for website! And, enter in Michigan to Pontiac is around an hour, depends on traffic ;) thinking abt to go there? Heh, have fun! :giggle:

Ahh... Great Thanks Sweetheart...

We'll arrange for this...
Possible on 28th on Saturday which good time for us...
but don't know what time... Probably we might staying pontiac, mich for overnite.. but have not made our decision yet..
We are in discuss further issues haunted house.. :D
*whew* I'm glad I found this site and extremelly cool and looks scary more within 4 storey... Pretty cool!
(we'll bring our children)

I don't like haunted houses... they're just stupid to me... same with horror movies they're just stupid to me.

oh and not to mention way to much money just to go into a haunted house for a couple stupid scares.

Oh Crap! I saw the AD in the paper about this haunted house in Cleveland. It's Ohio's number one haunted house which has 7 floors of hell!

Angel!, Angel! You need to go with me to that one! :Ohno:

i went to haunted house in Kansas City,Mo many times and my old school had haunted house also its really scary of me and i dont go there again! but its creep and scary and more FREAK! and also my brother's old school had haunted house also its really strange for me!

Sara Boyce

Cheri said:
Oh Crap! I saw the AD in the paper about this haunted house in Cleveland. It's Ohio's number one haunted house which has 7 floors of hell!

You say 7 floor?

:Ohno:

website ? *pretty please*

RebelGirl said:
Where in Huntsville? I live very close to it.. I have no clue where the Haunted House would be this year in Huntsville. Can ya tell me where it is? Let me know.. I can take my family there!

In Hunstville...I am sure that you have heard of it before because it was in the newspaper (Hunstville newspaper) a week ago, it called "A-Maze-N Adventures" It located on Hwy 72. If you want some informations about it, just feel free to PM me and I can send you all the informations.

Check www.halloweenforum.com for people that spend thousands of dollars on haunts, for their home or for "professional" haunts. Maybe next year I will build the "FCG" ghost that looks like it floats in the window, or something to jump out of the garbage can, but no money this year! I will have the fog machine, and "gravestones" and spooky music/monster sounds turned up loud. I don't need to hear what is being said when they are just going

BOO! :D

Cheri said:

7th floor?...
gen113.gif

i went to haunted house 11 years ago in utica michigan wow it was great
wanna to go again but i am very busy this month dang

Back