Halloween Haunted House...

^Angel^ said:
7th floor?...
gen113.gif

Tell me about it, I gotta bring something with me.
gen044.gif
and
gen056.gif

Cheri said:
Tell me about it, I gotta bring something with me.
gen044.gif
and
gen056.gif

LOL!!! Real funni sis...Once we get there, you will be like this --->
gen011.gif

I am going to a couple of Haunted houses this Friday with my hearing sister. She says she would protect me, How come I don't believe her?

Let you know by Saturday if I'm still alive. :Ohno:

Cheri said:
Let you know by Saturday if I'm still alive. :Ohno:

Wait, did you sign your life insurance policy yet?...

^Angel^ said:
Wait, did you sign your life insurance policy yet?...

Yep, all set and ready to go, and psst. You on it. Make sure you use the money wisely! :thumb:

I've went to the Haunted house tonight, {which the name of the Haunted house is 7 floors of hell} It cost $20.00 for 7 houses, We went to all 7 houses! Which it is a building close by to each others, building 1 was psycho circus, building 2 was industrial nightmare, building 3 was Torture Chamber, building 4 was the crypt, building 5 was house of nightmare, building 6 was the butcher shop, building 7 was the black out horror I was more scared in the Torture Chamber, Industrial nightmare, butcher shop and the crypt! (that was most frighten)

When we first walked up to get tickets, there were a lot of screaming, and Michael Myers were out chasing everyone by the ticket booth, my son Markus told me he did not want to go in the haunted houses he was too scared, along with my other nephew didn't want to go either. Oh boy what are we gotta do? So my brother Doug offer to stay with them, so it was just my two hearing sisters and my other nephew and I were the only ones going in the buildings of all seven horror.

I was screaming so loud because one guy jumped out in the darkness had blood all over his apron he was the butcher, he started chasing me with this sharp knife, :Ohno: I was screaming on the top of my lungs pushing both of my sisters out of the way. LOL! There more, this guy was in electric chair in the chamber building, he was frying his brains out, and started screaming soo loud I could even hear it imaging me being deaf? :dizzy:

There so much more but I am going to cut this short, I had a blast time! Too bad Angel and Roadrunner missed this much fun! :mrgreen:

Cheri said:
I've went to the Haunted house tonight, {which the name of the Haunted house is 7 floors of hell} It cost $20.00 for 7 houses, We went to all 7 houses! Which it is a building close by to each others, building 1 was psycho circus, building 2 was industrial nightmare, building 3 was Torture Chamber, building 4 was the crypt, building 5 was house of nightmare, building 6 was the butcher shop, building 7 was the black out horror I was more scared in the Torture Chamber, Industrial nightmare, butcher shop and the crypt! (that was most frighten)

When we first walked up to get tickets, there were a lot of screaming, and Michael Myers were out chasing everyone by the ticket booth, my son Markus told me he did not want to go in the haunted houses he was too scared, along with my other nephew didn't want to go either. Oh boy what are we gotta do? So my brother Doug offer to stay with them, so it was just my two hearing sisters and my other nephew and I were the only ones going in the buildings of all seven horror.

I was screaming so loud because one guy jumped out in the darkness had blood all over his apron he was the butcher, he started chasing me with this sharp knife, :Ohno: I was screaming on the top of my lungs pushing both of my sisters out of the way. LOL! There more, this guy was in electric chair in the chamber building, he was frying his brains out, and started screaming soo loud I could even hear it imaging me being deaf? :dizzy:

There so much more but I am going to cut this short, I had a blast time! Too bad Angel and Roadrunner missed this much fun! :mrgreen:
:rofl: that's a good one! I'm too chickencrap for it and I applaud you for being that brave!!

Back