Grossly Overpaid CEO of Communication Service for the Deaf

Mookie said:
I am not putting words in your mouth. I may lay off at federal agency when it phrases out next year. Are you happy?

I have know her in personal. She would not kind of person to do other people. Please stop to put words in your mouth. Watch your nasty attitude!

Are you working for DOD ? I am employed with DoD for years. The base has been not confirm closure in few years more later. I may get pay out to forceful me retirement in few more years.

I admit that I like to work with Human Service agency than Federal Goverment job!

Kalista said:
I have know her in personal. She would not kind of person to do other people. Please stop to put words in your mouth. Watch your nasty attitude!

Are you working for DOD ? I am employed with DoD for years. The base has been not confirm closure in few years more later. I may get pay out to forceful me retirement in few more years.

I admit that I like to work with Human Service agency than Federal Goverment job!

Nope, she thinks I am putting the words in her mouth. Come on, I was just helping her but she is surely so stubborn. She has to accept about laying off in the competitive world. Moreover, she needs to dicuss with her boss to re-organizae her business so that her non-profit organ. business may not need to reply CSD. She may need to speak to any consultant to help her or her business to be success in future.

BTW, my federal agency is going to phrase out in 2007. Not on BRAC list...

Endymion said:
I read your post, and I think that in certain situations, it is a very effective point. It's a great point you bring up!

Your point is also why CEOs are paid a lot more than manufacturing laborers. I also think that's why Soukup deserves at least a big salary and not something as crazy and low as $40,000 a year. He deserves more than that, a lot more than that.

But I also wonder about Andrew Lange. Lange has relevant executive experience and an MA in Organizational Management with a 3.98 GPA (albeit from the University of Phoenix).

Other possible candidates come to mind. Benjamin Bahan has a PhD and is Vice President of Dawn Sign Press. Dragonsani Renteria is CEO of DeafVision. Nancy J. Bloch was the executive director of NAD and is now CEO and ex-officio board member.

All of the above people have the experience, skills, and capacity to effectively take on the role of Soukup's job. Of course, they're all busy with other things, so I don't think they'd take Soukup's job. The point is, though, that many other qualified people exist. I know of a deaf Cornell MBA who might be qualified, and there are others who I don't know about.

Since other people may be able to do CSD's CEO job, Soukup's skills are not so rare, so the cost of them are not as high as $800,000+. Maybe if Soukup was paid $200,000, I would be more satisfied.

What do you think he should get paid?

Thanks, Endymion

Did you check the fact from the CSD background, public statement, etc after your comments? Why do I feel funny that you may have missed some vital info....

www.c-s-d.org click on History...

Mookie said:
Thanks, Endymion

Did you check the fact from the CSD background, public statement, etc after your comments? Why do I feel funny that you may have missed some vital info....

www.c-s-d.org click on History...

I probably did miss a few things. I haven't had a lot of time to read all of CSD's documents, though I read some. I'm sorry if I forgot important information.

CSD's site was also on my search list when I tried to find financial statements for the nonprofit.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check the History section on CSD's site.

Mookie said:
Nope, she thinks I am putting the words in her mouth. Come on, I was just helping her but she is surely so stubborn. She has to accept about laying off in the competitive world. Moreover, she needs to dicuss with her boss to re-organizae her business so that her non-profit organ. business may not need to reply CSD. She may need to speak to any consultant to help her or her business to be success in future.

Erm....who said anything about me having to reply to CSD???? I never said that I do any business with CSD. I merely posted an article here on AD about his salary and I am entitled to think that he is being overpaid period. You need to stop putting words in my mouth again.

Again, I am not being stubborn. I dont see your helping me but rather attacking me, trying to provoke me. Like I said earlier, we can agree to disagree.

I do realize that people get laid off. I was not talking about that..I was talking about how devastating it is to not have any services in this state for the deaf. Many deaf people go without help or resources here so it is sad.

I have never said that my own work is not successful so where did you get that idea? :confused:

Please dont bother responding back to this one - I dont want to come back to this thread to defend myself again. :ty: :bye:

Back