Green card then Gallaudet university...possible for me ?

maybe you need to visit USA first before you decide to apply for gallaudet??
Like you said, but the green card was the only option for me to immigrate, it's corrupted. Now it's necessary preferable to get for a student visa as explained in the above posts

Very illegal if your intent is to simply use her to get here to the United States. You have to go immigration if you plan on marrying someone and that can take well over a year.

Student visa can take a while too if you don't have the patience.
There are no other options to immigrate with the exception to Green Card or the student visa ?

Like you said, but the green card was the only option for me to immigrate, it's corrupted. Now it's necessary preferable to get for a student visa as explained in the above posts
FF meant that you can visit USA/Gally (not moving to USA) before you decide that you want to go to Gally or not. I believe that a passport is all you need to visit USA. However it's not mandatory if you have already decided that you want to be a Gally student.

Ever get the feeling uni isnt the primary motive for the move to usa

FF meant that you can visit USA/Gally (not moving to USA) before you decide that you want to go to Gally or not. I believe that a passport is all you need to visit USA. However it's not mandatory if you have already decided that you want to be a Gally student.
I have heard that NGO to work with them & assist members in their financial tasks for adimission to Gally. Is it true ?
I thought I could to pay only my school fees. It's hard to speak other expenses especially in regard to buy a plane ticket, rent a room at the university...

I guess it would be too late for you to apply for Diversity Lottery Visa as it is over on 2nd November at 12 noon.

I have applied Diversity Lottery Visa 2015 last month.

My advice is stick to USA official.gov website to apply for Diversity Lottery Visa (it is free to apply), don't go to any other websites that you have to pay first to apply for Diversity Lottery.

So if you got selected, there's other costs involved for instance... pay your own medical, police certificates and any other documents... also on the day of interview at USA Consulate, you would probably pay around $360 USD.

If you missed out for 2015, then there's always another Diversity Lottery for 2016.

Back