Gimme head!

duh, we see his animation every time he post, and he DOESNT need to make a thread and POST his animation AGAIN if we WILL see it as his avator

yeah...as some people said about his animation, it looks like he's trying to say that he want some *ahem* "deep thoat" head...

oh yeah he DID mention that he likes it "deep thoat"...so never mind :roll:

Originally posted by Steel
yeah...as some people said about his animation, it looks like he's trying to say that he want some *ahem* "deep thoat" head...

deep throat

Willy, kevbo just wants to see people's comments/opinions oon his animations- there's nothing wrong with that. At least his isn't as annoying and dizzy as YOURS!

Originally posted by Willy
duh, we see his animation every time he post, and he DOESNT need to make a thread and POST his animation AGAIN if we WILL see it as his avator
so fuckin what? :dunno: if he wants new thread about his avator, he reguired to type anything on his first post to start thread.

Originally posted by Steel

so u always have a problem to speak english when u re droolin over a girls toonies' boobs on ur desktop screen? :|

:eek: what...? i don't have that on my desktop screen :roll:

i have a pic of "Halo 2" as my desktop screen

To me it looks like that is his new techology of jacking off without touching his own dick. He must have invented something new for our future.:laugh2:

Originally posted by jdharrawood
To me it looks like that is his new techology of jacking off without touching his own dick. He must have invented something new for our future.:laugh2:
:ugh2:

Hmm, Kevbo, are you asking guys for giving you a head too? :confused: R u bi or what? :roll:

Originally posted by jdharrawood
uh......thanks for your previous imagation. :ugh2:

Originally posted by ChelEler
Hmm, Kevbo, are you asking guys for giving you a head too? :confused: R u bi or what? :roll:
If you keep putting words in my mouth, I will definitely hate you. For the last time, I am not gay. I say this the nicest way possible -- FUCK OFF.

Originally posted by kevbo
If you keep putting words in my mouth, I will definitely hate you. For the last time, I am not gay. I say this the nicest way possible -- FUCK OFF.

Well, will you interpret what your avatar's all about? :mrgreen:

Well, will you interpret what your avatar's all about? :mrgreen:
Apparently you didn't get it.

Originally posted by kevbo
Apparently you didn't get it.

"Gimme head" means giving a blowjob, so therefore you're telling every fucking single one, including MEN (since they read this AD as well), to give you one! Sheesh.

"Gimme head" means giving a blowjob, so therefore you're telling every fucking single one, including MEN (since they read this AD as well), to give you one! Sheesh.
You still don't get it. Now you are on my ignore list.

Erm, regardless of same or oppotise sex, his avatar says it all, leaving imagination to ourselves.

Back