Gimme head!

Originally posted by lilredridinhood
vvti-- girls don't like that. try eating a banana while someone's pushing it so far deep ur throat that u want to gag.
i simply explain what it means. i don't say girls like or not. i don't give a fly what girls like or not. they thinks it about slap the head, but it's not. :eek:

Originally posted by Strawberry
Thats not how you do it Kevbo- you're not supposed to "slap" the girl's head! You're supposed to "gently" rub the girl's head and give a lil pressure to go down.. not just up and down slap thingy... you got a lot to learn babe.

Create the animated gif instructing that newbie Kevbo the proper way of doing the head. He might appreciate it tremendously. :naughty: :twisted:

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
wtf? it's not related slap the head. just push head down deeply while sucking. thats what it mean
Thanks God you got it! :laugh2: :thumb:

Originally posted by kevbo
God thanks you got it! :laugh2: :thumb:

What? Because yours is so small and you didn't have the feeling down the throat? *wink*

J/K

Originally posted by Strawberry
Thats not how you do it Kevbo- you're not supposed to "slap" the girl's head! You're supposed to "gently" rub the girl's head and give a lil pressure to go down.. not just up and down slap thingy... you got a lot to learn babe.
I don't care if you don't like the way I do and stop calling me babe. I ain't yer babe.

THXOKBYE

Originally posted by Steel
what if they try to "bite" it? :eek:
Then you will not able to have sex with little boys.

Originally posted by lilredridinhood
vvti-- girls don't like that. try eating a banana while someone's pushing it so far deep ur throat that u want to gag.

Work more on your gag reflex, please.

:laugh2:

oscarmwd.jpg

What?

Back