Ghost Hunter

:squint: dvd doesnt have CC. oh my god.

I know :cry: And also if I want to catch the ghost hunters online if they come with closed captioned or subtitle, that will be problem because we can't view the us show program online outside US.

oh jeez no cc in the dvds that sucks ugh

no new show for Ghost Hunters but Ghost Hunters International is new anyway oh well grr but i don't mind. But Ghost Hunters will be new later just wait and see.

Last year I bought GH DVD set and discovered it's not CC, I send three complaint letters to them about it.

No reply.

:(

i hope to remember that i will bump this thread till tomorrow night. It will remind sme of wathcing the new show. :Ohnoes:

yes phillips, please do bump it. since im running my errands with kids at home and kids make me forget eveyrthing about myself but kids. lol

thanks!!

yes phillips, please do bump it. since im running my errands with kids at home and kids make me forget eveyrthing about myself but kids. lol

thanks!!

:bump: :D

I understand about how busy with kids! LOL!

My Comcast cable had "Reminder" When I am choice the ghost hunter to reminder me and clicks it, and it's will show up on Tv! :)

Enjoying watch tonight :angel:

phillip Yes i have and it is a movie theatre movie will show in theatre

i saw same title of the movie in the series called A Haunting and they did the special in the series base on same title.

yes it is real story.

Back