Ghost Hunter

FriskyFeline and Moonflower

Did you see during commercial

based on a true story of haunting in connecticut~~ :shock:

The Haunting in Connecticut - In Theaters March 27

Base on a true story?? :cold:

First of all, thanks for the bump thread last night. i did watch it from 7 pm and 11 but some of those shows were rerun.

I saw the preview of the movie during the commerical. I am not sure if i am going to watch "the haunting in conn". I will let you know If I plan to watch it. :Ohno:

First of all, thanks for the bump thread last night. i did watch it from 7 pm and 11 but some of those shows were rerun.

I saw the preview of the movie during the commerical. I am not sure if i am going to watch "the haunting in conn". I will let you know If I plan to watch it. :Ohno:

Welcome!

I will let you know about The Haunting in Conn Because I must be watching that movie! Of course, I need to be with someone or have my precious pillows protect and cover my face when scare to watch!!! :eek3:

:giggle:

Reminder tonight at Most Haunted at Travel Channel ;)

Welcome!

I will let you know about The Haunting in Conn Because I must be watching that movie! Of course, I need to be with someone or have my precious pillows protect and cover my face when scare to watch!!! :eek3:

:giggle:

Reminder tonight at Most Haunted at Travel Channel ;)

Oh! i think i haven't watch any tv shows at travel channel. I will check it out at home. :shock: thanks!!!!!

I like watching International Ghost Hunters. I also really want to see Haunting in Connecticut....it looks so good!

TAPS ghost hunter and ghost hunter international will be on tomorrow night after 7:00 P.M. Eastern Time on Scfi channel.:popcorn:

TAPS ghost hunter and ghost hunter international will be on tomorrow night after 7:00 P.M. Eastern Time on Scfi channel.:popcorn:

Ghost hunter international will not be on Tv until next Fall! :)

Did you watch the movie ("The Haunting in Connecticut")? :Ohno:

Are you into Ghost hunting?

I am kinda addicted to Ghost hunters show on sci fi. Anyone watches it? I think they have caught some good stuffs that can not be explained by science. I considered myself as scientist. I like to find something and try to explain by science.

I'm kinda disappointed with the International Ghost hunters. It seems they have claimed some place haunted when they had few evidences. The show had improved somehow because Dustin used to work for TAPS. He knows how to deal with paranormal issues. :D

I have to confess that I didn't really watch but did peek some of the shows last night. :( I was chatting with my old friends. damn old friends.

next time i will watch them.

sorry. :D

Mod Note:

Thread's merged. :thumb:

Back