Gas

ravensteve1961 said:
OH YES THEY DO!!!! SAUDIS ARE HOLDING A GRUNGE AGAINST AMERICA BY RAISING OIL PRICES! CAUSE OUR SOLDIERS ARE ON ARABIC LAND!

Saudi Arabia asked us not to station troops in their country for Operation Iraqi Freedom and we complied.

Saudi Arabia does not OPEC make.

Do your friggin' homework, Steve. The more you spew about stuff, the stupider you appear.

Well OPEC has a saudi member,And they have the final saying. Saudi minesters in OPEC is like france in the UN.

Everyone is right about you! You don't do research enough! You don't even realize that Saudi dont have refinery there. They NEED gas, and yes they buy gas from us!!! raising oil price would even hurt them because we will raise price for gas when we sell back to them!!!!

ravensteve1961 said:
OH YES THEY DO!!!! SAUDIS ARE HOLDING A GRUNGE AGAINST AMERICA BY RAISING OIL PRICES! CAUSE OUR SOLDIERS ARE ON ARABIC LAND!

If adjusted with current inflation, our average gas price should already been around $3.01, and we are NOT even close to that yet! They are just catching up with inflation.

No Refinery, what is good with black oil??? That is why Saudi is really stuck with America because only three major countries have refineries and they are South America, Mexico, and United States. The rest of countries buys gas from one of these countries! See how much it would impact gas price if Saudi is trying to mess up with us.

diehardbiker65 said:
If adjusted with current inflation, our average gas price should already been around $3.01, and we are NOT even close to that yet! They are just catching up with inflation.

No Refinery, what is good with black oil??? That is why Saudi is really stuck with America because only three major countries have refineries and they are South America, Mexico, and United States. The rest of countries buys gas from one of these countries! See how much it would impact gas price if Saudi is trying to mess up with us.

Wow, that is a very clear logic orders to read. Nice one man!

Yeah we are facing the worst inflation since few years as I believe.

Bullym0m said:
In my mind, wishes that production would be great making "oc2 or water" as condiser for fuel instead of gas.. Expense lot of money..

Battery needs re-charging...up to 8 hours.. then travelling 700 miles.. then staying motel to plug it fill up another one.. Too much hassle TOTALLY wasting time..

Want stay contuine driving travelling more than 1k miles instead of 700 miles.. (hmmmmmm) For example... East Coast to West Coast as dead end.. will meet your hybird car may fill up the battery as re-charging.. 700 miles.. might be about 1 week to meet dead ends. (hmmmmmmmm)
Dissuss ?

I do not think that newer hybrid cars do not come with a plug. The motor recharges the battery once a while - I think. It could be a possible that it needs to replace the batteries when driving from east to west - who knows. That would cost us a lot of money to get new batteries. Yeah, I would rather love to drive a oc2 or H2O car - for us to be surprised next year. Let's hope that the auto makers are willing to do that sooner the better. Otherwise, I will put the makers to stick with their ass for not willing to do it. Oops.

...and, probably most auto makers have bought several gas stocks that would make them very rich. If they change the style from gas to H2O, they would afraid to loose their money because they are "old fashion business." But, they already are muilt-billionare for years. Maybe, their goal is to become trillionaire or zillionaire. I don't understand why they want more money to be in the power around the world. The earth environment grow worst every year that create health problems from air polluation to liquid toxic. Maybe, there are some toxic underground our house that came from street pipes, etc. (i.e. auto repair shop - where they put old oils? Yes in the oil tank, but can they afford it? Who knows what they are thinking about.)

Last year, a highway state police found some large metal tanks that contain old oil in them near a river. They don't know who did that. I remember a long time ago, someone poured old oil in a garage underground pipe because the owner does not know where to put it. Now, most gas stations accept your old oils with no charge.

Go back to 55 MPH

Yes that's the best way to save gas is to slow down to 55 MPH. That was used up until the late 90's. And it still works. Use the cruise control set at 55 MPH and let the leadfeets in their shiny giant SUV's zoom by your left windows. They can easily afford to crash their cars, pay the $450 speeding fines, or, work the 30 hours of community service at our agency.

Richard

I can't drive 55!

My foot is made of lead!

Nesmuth said:
Yes that's the best way to save gas is to slow down to 55 MPH. That was used up until the late 90's. And it still works. Use the cruise control set at 55 MPH and let the leadfeets in their shiny giant SUV's zoom by your left windows. They can easily afford to crash their cars, pay the $450 speeding fines, or, work the 30 hours of community service at our agency.

Richard

I would like to add that it is VERY unwise to go for Hybrid cars if wanna to save money on gas. Sure it saves money on gas, BUT won't save your wallet. It WILL eat up your wallet before you realize and too late.

They cost around 7 thousand dollars more than regular gasoline car of similiar.
The battery don't last more than 5 years, generally. They cost whopping 7 thousand dollars to replace them! (My friend told me recently that his friend bought Hybrid and was shocked to find out the true cost)
Finally, where are you going to throw batteries to? It contains plenty of dangerous chemicals that would harm environment.

So for 5 years of ownership, is 14,000 dollars worth to save few hundred gallons of gasoline? Do your math!

diehardbiker65 said:
I would like to add that it is VERY unwise to go for Hybrid cars if wanna to save money on gas. Sure it saves money on gas, BUT won't save your wallet. It WILL eat up your wallet before you realize and too late.

They cost around 7 thousand dollars more than regular gasoline car of similiar.
The battery don't last more than 5 years, generally. They cost whopping 7 thousand dollars to replace them! (My friend told me recently that his friend bought Hybrid and was shocked to find out the true cost)
Finally, where are you going to throw batteries to? It contains plenty of dangerous chemicals that would harm environment.

So for 5 years of ownership, is 14,000 dollars worth to save few hundred gallons of gasoline? Do your math!

Then, I will have to wait for a company to sell H20 cars/trucks.

I am looking to buy a used Subaru Baja 2005, but it is not easy for me to find a good price.

(I hate some car dealers because they are losers - I have noticed that many car dealers are divorced. My ex-roomate is a car dealer, and told me about the divorce. Perhaps, their ex-wifes cannot stand them because they cheated their customers for money. I think that most female dealers do not cheat...)

I notice that several people refer to H2O cars. There is no car that runs on water. There are cars that run on hydrogen (symbol is "H"), and exhaust water (H2O) vapor.

There is no H2O car unless you mean one with a steam engine. :)

(BTW, how can I type a subscript 2 for "H2O"?)

Well back in the 1970's (I think) A inventor invented a engine that ran on WATER, don't ask me how he did it. It's not hydrogen powered either. I believe the government took his invention away and never was seen again, because I think the government didn't want people to drive around running on water because water is free and plentiful and US is oil oholic!

That's what I've heard.

I just smell scam there! I don't believe Gov't would do such things like that.
Why I think so? Why Gov't spent BILLIONS of dollars on alternative energy research? Something is wrong in this picture, whats more Gov't is giving tax credit for alternative energy vehicles. If that is so true, then with these alternative fuel tax credit, we WOULD BE ALREADY SEEN THIS CARS AROUND! Why have they NOT been around?
What I suspected is that some scam artist made up the story and accused uncle sam, that way this scam artist can ask for investments with NOTHING in return.

Whats more? The department of Defense bought first Hydrogen powered vehicle from GM research center, not far from where I live! So WTF about the idea uncle sam is hiding something?

sequoias said:
Well back in the 1970's (I think) A inventor invented a engine that ran on WATER, don't ask me how he did it. It's not hydrogen powered either. I believe the government took his invention away and never was seen again, because I think the government didn't want people to drive around running on water because water is free and plentiful and US is oil oholic!

That's what I've heard.

I heard about it, but not sure if it's true or not. That's what my friend told me, but I don't buy it. He always thinks that govt like to hide things from citizens like the UFO and other stuff, that's his beliefs, not mine.

diehardbiker65 said:
I just smell scam there! I don't believe Gov't would do such things like that.
Why I think so? Why Gov't spent BILLIONS of dollars on alternative energy research? Something is wrong in this picture, whats more Gov't is giving tax credit for alternative energy vehicles. If that is so true, then with these alternative fuel tax credit, we WOULD BE ALREADY SEEN THIS CARS AROUND! Why have they NOT been around?
What I suspected is that some scam artist made up the story and accused uncle sam, that way this scam artist can ask for investments with NOTHING in return.

Whats more? The department of Defense bought first Hydrogen powered vehicle from GM research center, not far from where I live! So WTF about the idea uncle sam is hiding something?

sequoias said:
I heard about it, but not sure if it's true or not. That's what my friend told me, but I don't buy it. He always thinks that govt like to hide things from citizens like the UFO and other stuff, that's his beliefs, not mine.
Ha, ha, yeah. They parked the water car in the same hanger with the UFO at Roswell.

Here are plans for converting a gas-powered car to a water-powered car:

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/feb2/carplans_doc.htm

Last edited:
Roadrunner said:
Like this? >> H²O ;)
That looks like a superscript, not a subscript but I guess it would work. How do you get it?

i think there's a way for water powered engine.. but the only problem is not enough power. i've heard rumors that water is been a small success by giving a pressure just like the water gun (super scrope) you give pressure by pumping.. and then u hit the tigger it sprays.. that's how the engine work.. but the problem with it is that not enough power.. and GAS is the only way to make engines having alot of power because the fuel burns giving huge pressure for cyclinder.

Reba said:
That looks like a superscript, not a subscript but I guess it would work. How do you get it?

Hmm...it looks like 'water' to me... :lol:

Ok, to get it, go to: Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools/Character Map/find it, select and copy-- ;)

Back