French police report shootout and explosion in Paris

They are the saying that it was a global attack...French vs. German soccer game, American band performing at a concert where there were likely be American tourists in attendance, Cambodia restaurant ....the named 3 sites so far. Seems that most of the deaths occurred at the concert.

No
France have boots in Syria and jihard John was killerd it was a day well thought out they play on fear hence Friday 13 was picked on perpouse.the death toll is going up.i sadly think this trial run If America nuked the terrorist from the earth no argument from me
America new trade building have lit it up in French coloures

Nuking won't work with this kind of enemy. They aren't restricted to one physical location. They are integrated into countries all over the world.

Well, he is ready for post-apocalyptic life so he could become a survivalist like anyone in The Walking Dead and Fallout series.

No
France have boots in Syria and jihard John was killerd it was a day well thought out they play on fear hence Friday 13 was picked on perpouse.the death toll is going up.i sadly think this trial run If America nuked the terrorist from the earth no argument from me
America new trade building have lit it up in French coloures

One World Trade Center Lights Up

They saying if we want the free life we live then got accept this is the price.I thought we already doing that..Christmass coming up people doing a lot travelling myself included this will happen again
Your country are thing of not having Syrian refugees the Syrian refugees are mostly Christian would not be better turn on Said that 1S getting money from

One of the band member was killed . :(

Seriously? I thought the band on Facebook page said that "UPDATE #7: Emily Dorio, wife of Eagles Of Death Metal drummer Julian, says band are all safe. All members of Deftones are safe."

Did the report say who was the band member?

They saying if we want the free life we live then got accept this is the price.I thought we already doing that..Christmass coming up people doing a lot travelling myself included this will happen again
Your country are thing of not having Syrian refugees the Syrian refugees are mostly Christian would not be better turn on Said that 1S getting money from

We DO NOT have to accept this. We certainly didn't in the past especially during World War 2! And no nuking isn't the answer but we sure as hell have to stop tip toeing around this problem. General Sherman said war is truly evil. And the more evil it is the quicker it is over with. We have to end this before it ends us. That's the rules they are playing by obviously.

Seriously? I thought the band on Facebook page said that "UPDATE #7: Emily Dorio, wife of Eagles Of Death Metal drummer Julian, says band are all safe. All members of Deftones are safe."

Did the report say who was the band member?

There seems there is conflicting information. On Dateline NBC they said one band member was killed. :dunno:

These are from facebook.

The top one I don't know who designed it.
The bottom one was designed (as a quick sketch) by deaf artist Robert Walker- is a FB friend of mine. He has given permission for use (with or without attribution).

paris.jpg

Paris_RW.jpg

There seems there is conflicting information. On Dateline NBC they said one band member was killed. :dunno:

We'll probably wait until tomorrow for sure. It's premature. :(

I have to get going now. Later.

Looks like that band had just played in Dublin, Ireland on Monday night. Counting my blessings tonight that is for sure. I had to stop watching the news, so depressing. Talked to all of the kids tonight and told them I love you over and over.

Geraldo Rivera's 21-year-old daughter is live on the news now, by telephone. She was at the soccer game. She's describing what happened. It was pandemonium. Geraldo almost broke down on TV when he first found out what happened.

HOLY COW! So I have a six degree connection to this....Geraldo used to live in my town, and my best friend's ex boyfriend worked for him!

One of the hostages escaped the concert hall shooting with his mother. He gave his account on a French talk radio show by phone. The emotion in his voice was chilling. He was quite distraught. He told how they had to climb over bodies to escape. He said the shooters kept shouting "Allah Akbar."

And they just randomly SHOT people..... Completely innocent people....it's like WTF?!??!?!?!?!?

I am a bit surprised the concert had a bad security over there. I am not sure how it worked there. I used to go to music concerts like RUSH and MUSE a while ago and they usually had tight security. They used a flashlight and had to check my bags and jacket.
One of the concert goers said that there was NO security check--all they did was take tickets.

Last edited:
I was in Paris two weeks ago, I had a eerie feeling when I was in metro, no offense, but I see about 70% of metro passengers are muslims, and one guy attempt to crook my iPhone 6S by standing closer to me and my girlfriend. It was not very crowded and I decided to push him away from us to not allow him to get closer. He looked at me and realized that I know what he is trying to do. He act like nothing is happening. My girlfriend was there with me and she saw the whole thing.

Pray for those innocent victims.

image1_zpsuvcatkid.jpeg

image7%202_zpsvarh1hil.jpeg

image4%202_zpsv1h71kf4.jpeg

One of the concert goes said that there was NO security check--all they did was take tickets.

Sadly, I don't think concert security could have stopped these horrible people. Concert security is usually not armed, usually have a flash light and look in your bag. I guess it all depends on how these cowards got in. Looks like they just rushed the place and started shooting.

The group that was playing has a picture on their FB page of the concert they played at in Dublin, Ireland on Monday night. There were A LOT more people at the concert.

Back