French police report shootout and explosion in Paris

Shocking and sad... it's been over 10 years since the bombing attack happened in London (July 7, 2005). It makes you feel unsafe wherever you go as no one knows what would happen next... could be any countries. :(

127 dead and 200 hurt.

French President Hollande said ISIS was responsible. Obama leaves for Turkey today to take G20 meeting about attacking ISIS. He will take to talk with Hollande in coming days. He pledges to help France attack ISIS. I believe that some European counties, Russia, US, Canada and others should declare war on ISIS.

If we all declare war on ISIS, it would be a difficult since ISIS is not a country. Unless we attack Syria?

No
France have boots in Syria and jihard John was killerd it was a day well thought out they play on fear hence Friday 13 was picked on perpouse.the death toll is going up.i sadly think this trial run If America nuked the terrorist from the earth no argument from me
America new trade building have lit it up in French coloures

I mean they coordinated the attacks knowing that there will be people from different countries at those venues so in essence it could be an attack on all of us by targeting these specific places.

One of the concert goes said that there was NO security check--all they did was take tickets.

Whoa. That is bad. I hope they'll beef up the security after the ordeal. No wonder they took advantage of that.

If we all declare war on ISIS, it would be a difficult since ISIS is not a country. Unless we attack Syria?

Obama already allowed limited airstrikes on ISIS target sites. The air strike recently had targeted the site in Syria where Jihad John was.

There seems there is conflicting information. On Dateline NBC they said one band member was killed. :dunno:

Well, it appears they're safe now. Mizzou protestors are throwing a fit over Paris news and made rude remarks on their twitters like "Paris is all over my local news but I didn't see sh-- about the KKK threatening #Mizzou????" Of course, they already deleted their twitters but it was too late. It's out there now.

France is easy target for any terrorist, why? Well, this is precisely why we need to protect our 2nd Amendment, France has one of strictest gun control law on their book. Not many out there in France has firearms, to terrorist it is very easy target. Their laws left their citizen limited protection, scary to be in these situations.

Hope its their wake up call and beef up their arms to defend themselves from anyone including terrorists.

Damn.....
Rip to the fallen

This is a game changer for the frenchies....

Unleash the legiion........
Go get em France......

Cough.....
Well......
There will be a couple of air strikes for sure.....

And the west still has opwn doors for these guys.....
Nuts...

:dunno: This kind of coordinated attack would require a lot of time to plan.

I heard on the news today that Isis is saying they did the attack yet I heard on the news it didn't look like the work of Isis b/c it was so well planned .

Seriously? I thought the band on Facebook page said that "UPDATE #7: Emily Dorio, wife of Eagles Of Death Metal drummer Julian, says band are all safe. All members of Deftones are safe."

Did the report say who was the band member?

No it didn't who was killed , I didn't get to see the news today and when I did the channel I was watching CC don't work most of the time.
I called the station and told him but that didn't help.

I heard on the news today that Isis is saying they did the attack yet I heard on the news it didn't look like the work of Isis b/c it was so well planned .
Isis has conquered and holds.cities and large swatha of iraq and syria, oil refineries, it has an army that is armed. And knows how to manuever.....

The idea they cant pull of an attack against unarmed.peoplw due to poor planning skills is absurd.

Some questions

Why has no one in the west done anything substantial besides token air strikes against them? Why did the usa actually block arms diliveries to kurds so they could better fight isis, and who is isis selling its oil too?

An organization can have well planned executions, and ISIS is an organization so its likely ISIS is the one who caused these mayhem.

First victims of Paris terror attacks named

French lawyer, German architect, Tunisian sisters, American woman and Briton working for rock band were among those who died….

Paris victims

127 dead and 200 hurt.

French President Hollande said ISIS was responsible. Obama leaves for Turkey today to take G20 meeting about attacking ISIS. He will take to talk with Hollande in coming days. He pledges to help France attack ISIS. I believe that some European counties, Russia, US, Canada and others should declare war on ISIS.

President forgot about Arabic and Jordanian people had lived in everywhere Europe before syria refugee and they behind it too. Their religion is Sunni Islam.

France is easy target for any terrorist, why? Well, this is precisely why we need to protect our 2nd Amendment, France has one of strictest gun control law on their book. Not many out there in France has firearms, to terrorist it is very easy target. Their laws left their citizen limited protection, scary to be in these situations.

Hope its their wake up call and beef up their arms to defend themselves from anyone including terrorists.

The terrorist attack could occur by surprise activity with military weapons that outweigh citizens carrying handguns outside of their home, turn into gunfire and warfare. If they know that US has high number of armed citizens, they will strengthen themselves with strong weapons that ability to defeat armed citizens.

We have anti-terrorist laws that passed after 9/11 to make harder for terrorists to make very large attack, but some events still occur like Boston bombing and Ft. Hood that where unsuspected terrorists received resident in US for long time as more planning. Many of terrorist attack foiled or botched on airplane that route to US because US require all countries to impose strict security check before they can flying into US airspace.

Britian sources report Paris terrorist held Syrian refugee passport. According to a Greek official, he arrived by boat.. :S

Last edited:
Back