For those who never got married yet!

I'll like my wedding dress to be simple, similar to this...Dress

My ideal place to get married in would be an old fashioned english building, somewhere like this...Leigh Court

know what i do want to get married but ............ NOT GETTING MARRIED AT ALL! thank god for it!

i would love to get married somewhere beautiful.. i wouldnt mind on beach.. or in mountains.. with nice and simple pretty dress.. with small white flowers in my hairs.. and small bouquet.. good enough...

Raging Quiet said:
I'll like my wedding dress to be simple, similar to this...Dress

My ideal place to get married in would be an old fashioned english building, somewhere like this...Leigh Court

You will look saxxy in that one!!!!

Wow Leigh Court is romantic :)

Cassbugs said:
For those who you never gotten married.... I was wondering what kind of wedding you want and what dress you want to be married in...

Here my dream dress I want to be married in... I want to be married on Christmas on the Star Of Cruise.....I know a good friend of mine who can marry us and I want him to be the one... Star of Cruise is amazing, You can cruise on the boat all day long,dance,bar,buffet... etc....... DJ....... On and on!! I want it to be the best memory I would ever have..... First I have to find MR RIGHT!

bridal_gowns_detail.jsp

Beautiful dress! Very elegant!

Nice but I wouldn't buy or order any dresses from Davids Bridal since many of my friends had problems with them even my younger sister...

^Angel^ said:
Nice but I wouldn't buy or order any dresses from Davids Bridal since many of my friends had problems with them even my younger sister...

How so? My friends encouraged me to go there for my wedding next month but I havent...

Ive had no problems with Davids Bridal. So far they have been great.... It might be where you live but here it's pretty good....I also brought my prom dress there too.... most of my friends did too and they were great with all of us!

Gemtun said:
How so? My friends encouraged me to go there for my wedding next month but I havent...

Some of my friends bridesmaids dresses weren't even ready and the wedding was 2 days away, they had to buy the dresses somewhere else, and my younger sister's bridesmaids dresses were not the right sizes and some had trouble fixing in them, and one brought a wedding dress there and did not know there was a ripped underneath, she had a hard time getting a refund back, if I were you I would call the Business Bureau first before ordering a dress there ( just a suggestion :) )

My other friends did encouraged me to go there also, but I knew too much about David Bridal and I don't want to go though all this trouble like my friends and my sister did, so I decide to go somewhere else....

^Angel^ said:
Some of my friends bridesmaids dresses weren't even ready and the wedding was 2 days away, they had to buy the dresses somewhere else, and my younger sister's bridesmaids dresses were not the right sizes and some had trouble fixing in them, and one brought a wedding dress there and did not know there was a ripped underneath, she had a hard time getting a refund back, if I were you I would call the Business Bureau first before ordering a dress there ( just a suggestion :) )

My other friends did encouraged me to go there also, but I knew too much about David Bridal and I don't want to go though all this trouble like my friends and my sister did, so I decide to go somewhere else....

Wow thanks for letting me know! I wont go there tomorrow as I planned to. :)

Gemtun said:
Wow thanks for letting me know! I wont go there tomorrow as I planned to. :)

You're very much welcome :)

Cassbugs said:
I sure will... I'm just dreaming and it's how I would like it to be, but thanks :)
I assume that you are a very young woman...........you will find your knight...but it takes time....:)

Gemtun said:
I assume that you are a very young woman...........you will find your knight...but it takes time....:)
well I don't think Im young!!! :) Again thanks you! :angel:

Back