For those who never got married yet!

Fo'Shizzle

Reaction score
For those who you never gotten married.... I was wondering what kind of wedding you want and what dress you want to be married in...

Here my dream dress I want to be married in... I want to be married on Christmas on the Star Of Cruise.....I know a good friend of mine who can marry us and I want him to be the one... Star of Cruise is amazing, You can cruise on the boat all day long,dance,bar,buffet... etc....... DJ....... On and on!! I want it to be the best memory I would ever have..... First I have to find MR RIGHT!

bridal_gowns_detail.jsp

wow.. it's a beautiful dress! I know that I am married but we are having a renewal wedding and reception in SC also! :mrgreen:

FelixKat930 said:
wow.. it's a beautiful dress! I know that I am married but we are having a renewal wedding and reception in SC also! :mrgreen:
Invate me..... I would come..... :) :) We could have a ball together and I would love to show you around NC also!!! :angel: :angel:

I want to get married outdoors, out in the country near some mountains, plenty of wild flowers. For those flower bonquets that you hold, I would want to use wildflowers not roses. I'd just get a justice of the peace to do it or something.

As for the wedding dress...I don't care for white at all. I want to get something gothic and dark. :D

Sure I would love to invite you and yep.. I would love for you to show me around the NC area! My bro in law and his wife lives in NC also. :)

Cassbugs said:
Invate me..... I would come..... :) :) We could have a ball together and I would love to show you around NC also!!! :angel: :angel:

They have some black and white wedding dress or dark red at any wedding stores nowadays. :)

LuciaDisturbed said:
I want to get married outdoors, out in the country near some mountains, plenty of wild flowers. For those flower bonquets that you hold, I would want to use wildflowers not roses. I'd just get a justice of the peace to do it or something.

As for the wedding dress...I don't care for white at all. I want to get something gothic and dark. :D

FelixKat930 said:
They have some black and white wedding dress or dark red at any wedding stores nowadays. :)
My ex friend perfered gothic.... Im not into gothic but if you are then it's all good....

Hey.. the link for you..

http://www.darkgarden.net/

LuciaDisturbed said:

FelixKat930 said:

Cool!

I remember when I was a kid, when my aunt got married she wore a black wedding dress! I thought it was sooooooo awesome!!!

I perfer a white dress with a little color..... The one I showed you above.... Im not into gothic! :angel:

FreedummyRing said:
I would rather design my own wedding dress and my aunt can make it, she is a professional.
thats awesome.... I bet you would created a beauitful dress. What you have in mind?

Some lace around the neck and sleeves and chest and then pearls on my white shoes...

And pretty long veil wrap around my ponytail.

Cassbugs, Do you want date with AJ or Bucksdodgers?

Back