Fear The Walking Dead

Did anyone else notice the Terminus connection from TWD when the group arrived, the woman said she'd give them a tour of the house, but first - she needed all their weapons. I heard that and right away I thought..."oh oh, this isn't good...." Another question - given the weapon ban rule - how was it Strand had a gun in the drawer?

Did anyone else notice the Terminus connection from TWD when the group arrived, the woman said she'd give them a tour of the house, but first - she needed all their weapons. I heard that and right away I thought..."oh oh, this isn't good...." Another question - given the weapon ban rule - how was it Strand had a gun in the drawer?

No, but I saw the connection to Herschel's Barn.

I noticed shades of both. Seems there's a lot of subtle similarities with TWD.

Some are calling it Terminoso but think a better name could be had lol.

No, but I saw the connection to Herschel's Barn.

Saw that too. I said to my father that the woman collects walkers the way Hershel did....but she's going to prove to be quite evil, I'm sure, more than even Strand probably knows.....

No comment for this week's episode?

Travis finds out the truth about his son - everyone gets separated ... Strand comes back to save Amanda .. should be an interesting finale

Amanda? who the heck is Amanda? Do you mean Madison?

Well it was an interesting mid season finale for sure! Seems like Daniel is dead (friend and I were disappointed- we liked Daniel)... At least Chris seems to realize he's 'no good' (or thinks so) but maybe with just him and Travis it can be turned around.

But boy everybody went kind of nuts this episode.

Favorite quote: "Well I guess I'll go hail a cab now...."

FTWD will be returning in August.

Fear the walking dead will be on Monday morning in Australia - will record it.

Looking forward to this....I have a feeling the original The Walking Dead is going to take a turn for the weird this season so I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to watch that show. FTWD just rocks.....

Laura

I am sad that Nick is separated from his mother and sister.

The glass that zombies broke through in hotel is made of sugar to make it easier for extras to break through.

I am sad that Nick is separated from his mother and sister.

I don't think that's for long. The real question though is how long will it take Nick to realize that while, well intentioned, the pharmacist is as dangerous as Cecilia.....

I don't think that's for long. The real question though is how long will it take Nick to realize that while, well intentioned, the pharmacist is as dangerous as Cecilia.....
I hope something will happen with pharmacist in next episode! I googled the movie in your avatar. Looks like a good movie! Is it on Netflix?

I hope something will happen with pharmacist in next episode! I googled the movie in your avatar. Looks like a good movie! Is it on Netflix?

Unfortunately, no. It's a real cult classic in Hong Kong and I have the edition that includes the making of the film; it stars the late actor Leslie Cheung and the wonderful icon, Brigitte Lin, it's called "The Bride With White Hair." It's one of my all time favorites....you might be able to find a copy on Ebay. I think I got mine off of Yes Asia, a Hong Kong film store online that I've done business with for years.

www.yesasia.com

I watched the first episode of season 2 when it originally aired then stopped entirely, however, a few days ago I went ahead and downloaded episodes 2-10 and to my surprise, I devoured them in like 2 days.
I honestly prefer this spin-off over The Walking Dead in terms of characters and story.
Then again I still prefer reading the comic over both TV shows.

So what does everyone think happened to Ofelia? The characters seem pretty accepting of Alicia's claim that she just walked away from the group. Do you think that, like Beth in TWD, that she was kidnapped?

Laura

I have to ask, when Travis was in the chopper and it got hit, was he injured when they put him in the pit with the zombies? Watching it again it looks like the gunfire was just the second injury - something like that to his stomach had to take place when he was in the pit...

My friend says that he was definitely bit somewhere along the line or as you said- likely in the pit. I didn't even notice/see as I thought both wounds were gunshot wounds.

There's no way that stomach wound was gunfire. I have to wonder if it was when they opened the gate for more to charge him and he was injured then. Something like that according to TWD can happen from being clawed...

I think when he was shot in the neck, he knew between that and the stomach wound, that was going to turn; if he stayed in the chopper he'd put the others in danger so he made the decision to drop out.

Back