Fear The Walking Dead

They better to kill Strand before happening?

I think that is why Strand is so ruthless, he is a hired goon by a drug lord. It is obvious he is only using the people on the boat - he probably plans on killing everyone once he gets to Baja.

Why do you think there were secret compartments on the boat that hid machine guns?

I think that is why Strand is so ruthless, he is a hired goon by a drug lord. It is obvious he is only using the people on the boat - he probably plans on killing everyone once he gets to Baja.

Why do you think there were secret compartments on the boat that hid machine guns?

Just watched last night. Strand almost escaped as 3 thugs attempted to takeover the ship.

It looks like Strand has ties with drug lords, but 3 thugs that takeover of ship is different situation.

I don't think Thomas and Luis are drug lords... they seem more like 'con artists' in buying/selling real estate and that sort of thing.

Interesting on the new crowd..I suspect Alex told them everyone's name as Alicia says she never told Jack anyone else's names.

Today's episode turned into good news and I'm curious about next Sunday.

I don't get why the Asian girl asked for Travis to be taken off the Abigail and suggested that it was he who cut the rope. It was Strand so why her hostility towards Travis?

I think her logic was that Travis LET Strand cut the rope.. Travis could have stopped him since Travis had originally let them on the boat in the first place.

Hoping Madison wises up soon.. both Nick and Chris HAVE to grow up quick in the world they are in now and she isn't really letting them..more notably Nick.

Will be interesting to see what happens to Jack and Alex now that the brothers are gone.

I don't get why the Asian girl asked for Travis to be taken off the Abigail and suggested that it was he who cut the rope. It was Strand so why her hostility towards Travis?

Because she knew he was a good guy, yet did nothing to save them. She wanted to know why.

it would bother me more knowing a good person abandoned me than some common thug.

Because she knew he was a good guy, yet did nothing to save them. She wanted to know why.

it would bother me more knowing a good person abandoned me than some common thug.

Yet it was Madison that saw Strand cut the rope and she just watched them drift away - and the girl made eye contact with her...so why not ask for Madison? That aside, I thought it was another great episode for the show.

I enjoyed the first 2-3 seasons of TWD. Don't know why I stopped watching it. I saw one episode last week of FTWD. I'm confused. Is this a spin-off? Why are there two shows like this from the same station? If you can't answer without spoilers, that's ok, I'll figure it out later after I get caught up with the show(s).

I enjoyed the first 2-3 seasons of TWD. Don't know why I stopped watching it. I saw one episode last week of FTWD. I'm confused. Is this a spin-off? Why are there two shows like this from the same station? If you can't answer without spoilers, that's ok, I'll figure it out later after I get caught up with the show(s).

Yes, it is spin-off and prequel to TWD, also AMC uses to fill the gap after TWD's season concluded - spring and summer.

It is a spin-off in a sense. It is the same Zombie outbreak, but instead of the story focusing on Atlanta, it is focusing on the West Coast of California (L.A.). Also, you will remember from TWD that the viewing audience did not get to witness the outbreak unfolding - Rick woke up in a Hospital after the outbreak already happened and all the Military safety zones had already been over run. In FTWD, we get to see how the Zombie outbreak happened, and how the Military safety zones were over run, and what the Military's strategy was (it was not benevolent). So, more information on how people initially reacted to the outbreak can be seen in FTWD.

I like it more than TWD - except for Carole and Daryl...my favs....:)

I like them both - at first, I got really bored with FTWD - but it picked up the pace.

It looks like next episode will be scary.

pretty intense this week and probably will be next week too.

Yes, also it will be mid finale and return in late summer-early fall.

I learned about poisonous white round that killed people and wake up as zombie.

I am surprised to find out that Strand is gay because he is very stubborn.

Yes, also it will be mid finale and return in late summer-early fall.

I learned about poisonous white round that killed people and wake up as zombie.

the white round(s) are the communion wafers from Catholic Mass. Celia must make them for the Parish.

I am surprised to find out that Strand is gay because he is very stubborn.

there was a little debate on that on Talking Dead I think last week or earlier. To me it's hard to say...Strand was a con man and was caught out by Thomas. He may be pretending the gay card in order to fulfill obligations to Thomas to get what he wants from Thomas.

But his reaction when they saw the parisioners in zombie form might point to him having stronger feelings for him.

:hmm:

Back