Fear The Walking Dead

Watched it last week (or part of the show)....didn't like it!...seems "too modern" for me...miss the old Walking Dead.

I'm surprised that no one was immune to the zombie virus. you would think a handful would be.,

I'm surprised that no one was immune to the zombie virus. you would think a handful would be.,

Hmm Maybe sometime down the line it may be found that someone is immune or has a 'cure' in their blood stream. But for now that would kind of ruin the show (IMO) lol. The doctor at the CDC was attempting to find a cure for it before the CDC went kablooey in The Walking Dead way back in Season 1.

Why would anyone be immune? This is a disease unlike any other and as Jenner said in TWD, "We're all infected."

Only going off of Stein's post. But would think that as with any disease there are some people who could be immune and not know it. How did Jenner know that ALL of humanity is infected? or at least in the US...

It's still a disease for lack of a better explanation other than "virus".

Theories though... and they abound plenty ;).

Only going off of Stein's post. But would think that as with any disease there are some people who could be immune and not know it. How did Jenner know that ALL of humanity is infected? or at least in the US...

It's still a disease for lack of a better explanation other than "virus".

Theories though... and they abound plenty ;).

Jenner knew because that's what his wife's research was all about.

Very awesome... and they explained how that scene was done on Talking Dead.

I finally was able to watch that mini episode of Flight 462- with captions... and learned what happened with the people we met in last night's episode.

I guess the writers of this show are going to apply Murphy's Law liberally.

If the group is supposed to stay together, they won't. If there is a small chance a zombie will muck up the boat's filtration system, it will (keep in mind, a fish, floating trash, seaweed did not cause the damage, a zombie did).

Meh. Oh, and Strand is a real jerk.

I would have let those people onboard. If Strand attempted to stop me, well, there is a whole group of people that did not tackle him.

Strand may not live for much longer...given how he treats people, someone may well dump him overboard....

I'm shocked about how Strand treat survivors that found alive and refuse to accept them into boat.

I'm not shocked really. He's of the mindset- "I'll survive any way I can without anybody's help". He thinks more people will slow him down.

Strand is arrogant to me. Will be interesting to see him get knocked down a peg or two. Travis needs to step up a bit more though.

Strand is a hired guy by someone very powerful. He is following orders from a higher up. He has mentioned that he could not maintain the boat by himself, and hinted that those on board already would not be welcome in Baja.

In other words, they are simply being used. Strand is the middleman.

Hmm higher up huh? Will be curious to see when they get to Baja. I figured his family but then that doesn't explain why he was in the 'sick containment jail' (whatever it was called). If that's true he might have drafted Nick to be his deckhand if the boat was his plan all along anyway.

I'm thinking his boss is a drug lord - makes sense why he recruited a junkie.

I'm thinking his boss is a drug lord - makes sense why he recruited a junkie.

Oh wow, after Ohio killing and numerous situations related to drugs, I'm never liked drug lords.

Well, a drug lord would be wealthy and also live in a compound much like Strand described. Protected by walls, has its own water, is well stocked, etc. and etc. - it just sounds to me like it is a drug lord that lives in a secure compound.

Well, a drug lord would be wealthy and also live in a compound much like Strand described. Protected by walls, has its own water, is well stocked, etc. and etc. - it just sounds to me like it is a drug lord that lives in a secure compound.

They better to kill Strand before happening?

Back