Favorite TV Shows

AlleyCat

Reaction score
What are your favorite TV shows?

(This may have already been done in the past ... but it's a new season! :) )

Mine so far is The Big Bang Theory. First episode of the season was tonight!

I also like MasterChef and Hell's Kitchen but they both finished last week.

Also WSOP.

You?

I like the new Sherlock Holmes that premiered tonight.

I am extremely fond of the ABC comedy The Middle.

Grimm is my favorite show in years.

InvestigativeID...really don't watch much TV these days, tho....feel when the weather gets colder, I will.

I like the new Sherlock Holmes that premiered tonight.

I am extremely fond of the ABC comedy The Middle.

Grimm is my favorite show in years.

Cracker Jacks; I totally missed the premiere of Elementary! Hopefully I can see it tomorrow on Hulu or something. I KNEW :hmm: there was something that I wanted to watch that was on tonight but I just couldn't remember....grrr

Oh well...was it really good? I'm really excited to see it. How does it compare to BBC's Sherlock? I really love both actors in that show, so I know I will be comparing...just like you and the guy from Wallander. :D

Have you seen Once Upon A Time? I can't wait for Sunday as it comes back...LOVE that show right now. Also have you ever seen Zen? I was thinking of trying that one out, I think it's based in Italy? I'm not sure just caught the tail end of a show the other night.

So to answer the original question:

Sherlock
Once Upon A Time
Midsomer Murders - I miss Tom, Joyce and Cully though...but the new bloke is good too. :)
Bones

Ab Fab, The Golden Girl, and I Love Lucy - oldies but goodies.

I mainly like mystery shows and can never get enough of Masterpiece Theater, although a good book will suffice. :)

I usually watch cbs and syfy channels

Hope they are the sufficent information here. :lol:

Cracker Jacks; I totally missed the premiere of Elementary! Hopefully I can see it tomorrow on Hulu or something. I KNEW :hmm: there was something that I wanted to watch that was on tonight but I just couldn't remember....grrr

Oh well...was it really good? I'm really excited to see it. How does it compare to BBC's Sherlock? I really love both actors in that show, so I know I will be comparing...just like you and the guy from Wallander. :D

Have you seen Once Upon A Time? I can't wait for Sunday as it comes back...LOVE that show right now. Also have you ever seen Zen? I was thinking of trying that one out, I think it's based in Italy? I'm not sure just caught the tail end of a show the other night.

So to answer the original question:

Sherlock
Once Upon A Time
Midsomer Murders - I miss Tom, Joyce and Cully though...but the new bloke is good too. :)
Bones

Ab Fab, The Golden Girl, and I Love Lucy - oldies but goodies.

I mainly like mystery shows and can never get enough of Masterpiece Theater, although a good book will suffice. :)
The BBC and CBS are very different takes on Holmes.

They are starting out the CBS one with both Holmes and Watson succumbing much more to their emotions, so it depends on if you like feelings, or cold emotion. :P

master chef i like that and 'the big british bake off'.deal or no deal' have i got news for you'and all the antique and gardening...i dont sleep so i watch corrie and emmerdale in early hours 'see hear'but that on early hours

The BBC and CBS are very different takes on Holmes.

They are starting out the CBS one with both Holmes and Watson succumbing much more to their emotions, so it depends on if you like feelings, or cold emotion. :P

I just finished watching it...it wasn't bad. I thought I would end up being disappointed and really I wasn't. It has a lot of the "Sherlock" elements but it is lacking that dry British humor that comes from most Sherlock shows but it was still good. I do like the cold emotion better as I think it brings a better element to the show. But I am excited to have a new Sherlock to watch! Such a huge fan of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. :)

I did get a kick out of Sherlock calling Waston his valet...lol

Once Upon a Time
Doctor Who
Grimm
Bones
Revolution* Just started watching this
Last Resort* Just started watching this show

Current shows?

Once Upon a Time
Army Wives
The Walking Dead
The Killing
Law & Order Special Victims Unit

Past?

Homefront
I'll Fly Away
The Mary Tyler Moore Show
The Golden Girls
Give Me a Break

Laura

Only one show that have been my favorite for LONG TIME: The Jeffersons. I have watched many shows and nothing have beat The Jeffersons. No matter how many times I watched it, it always made me laugh.

Lately, I don't watch much TV anymore. I even stopped watching primetime shows on major TV channels. Except for Masterchef and Hell Kitchen on FOX - I watch some shows on cable TV such as Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters, Flying Wild Alaska, and few others.

However, Flying Wild Alaska has been my favorite show as current TV shows.

I forgot "Grizzly Adams" "The Bionic Woman" and "The Facts of Life." They sure don't make TV for children anymore.

Laura

Oh, I think the greatest sitcom of all time is Roseanne. I just love Roseanne's sense of humor and her marriage to Dan.

Oh, I think the greatest sitcom of all time is Roseanne. I just love Roseanne's sense of humor and her marriage to Dan.

I like the fact that they made the show seem like real life and that problems can't all be solve within 30 minutes. KWIM?

Back