Favorite TV Shows

I liked Sue Thomas when it was on. I think it is on Netflix now- could swear I saw it when I was scanning what to watch lol.

I like NCIS but I want Ziva David back damnit!!!!

Yes, indeed. I enjoyed that show when it was on. The real Sue Thomas is a very cool person too. :)

Yeah! I have looked into her too. I even have her show breaking the sound barrier a show of her talking about her life. It is pretty good and very interesting! I would recommend it if you want to know more about her.

Sent from my XT907 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I liked Sue Thomas when it was on. I think it is on Netflix now- could swear I saw it when I was scanning what to watch lol.

I like NCIS but I want Ziva David back damnit!!!!

It isn't on the instant queue unless they added it very recently, I have checked but it may be on disc.

QUOTE=DeafDucky;2317555]I liked Sue Thomas when it was on. I think it is on Netflix now- could swear I saw it when I was scanning what to watch lol.

I like NCIS but I want Ziva David back damnit!!!![/QUOTE]

Me TOO! NCIS is not the same without Ziva David and she Tony where starting to spices things up.

I watch the Walking Dead.... I usually get behind and have to watch the recordings... I also watch American Horror Story. Those are the only two I really watch religiously and record. I watch other shows like Family Guy, American Dad and COPS... ( But usually just as background noise when I'm studying ) I do love COPS though... so funny... :laugh2:

I laughed when I read you like the show COPS. I've been addicted to it for the last few months. I think I've seen most episodes. I set it to record and some days there will be like 20 episodes. I only watch a few though.

"License, registration and proof of insurance please". GET ON THE GROUND.....GET ON THE GROUND!!!:giggle:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Degrassi

I love other shows, too, but these are the only 2 shows I can watch over and over again

Doctor Who, Merlin, SAB, Charmed, How I Met Your Mother (still haven't watched the last season...), Community, Supernatural, Breaking Bad... I could go on

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Back