Emoticons under your ScreenName or the post??

Emoticons under your ScreenName or Posts?

• Yeah, Good Idea

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • No, nah don't want it

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Doesn't matter ( Don't care )

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
I was thinking in my mind and it pop in my mind cuz I dont know if it is great idea or not! that put the emoticons under your ScreenName or under posts like put face with which like I am tired, I am not in the mood, I am happy, I am flirty, I am crazy, etc with emoticons face something like that??

Oh yeah I know what you're speaking of, I've seen it on several other forums that had that under their avatar image, that would be nice to see Alldeaf having that too so therefore I voted yes, why not.

Oh yeah I know what you're speaking of, I've seen it on several other forums that had that under their avatar image, that would be nice to see Alldeaf having that too so therefore I voted yes, why not.

Oh, yeah lol .. it would be nice to see emoticons face what they are feeling happy, mad, upset, flirty, crazy, exciting, etc lol :lol:

i vote good idea and when each day if you feel and could change the smileys and etc...

What a cool idea!! Same as Facebook/MySpace... but Facebook a bit different... you just type it how you feel or whatever...

Voted yes... but all the time of same emotion will be *SNORE* cuz i tend to check AD before bedtime... work's been killing me so far...

I must have missed this thread, I vote yes!!! I think that would be so much fun to know each other's daily emotions. If someone cranky, I'll offer them some pads. :giggle:

I voted yes...that way you'll know why I debated heavily in the CI threads on some days and other days why I post goofy POVs. :giggle:

I think that is a great idea because it shows how you're really feeling and all that. Heck, I could be amused one day and be cynical the next day. We all go through the walk of life and might as well ramble about whatever's crossing in your mind.

So, with that, it could put some little excitement on this forum to see how each and every one of us are feeling. :)

Back