Emoticons under your ScreenName or the post??

Emoticons under your ScreenName or Posts?

• Yeah, Good Idea

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • No, nah don't want it

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Doesn't matter ( Don't care )

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
I voted "yes" why not make it more fun if we are excited about good news or fave sports team won etc... good idea.

I wouldn't use it since I don't change my moods very frequently. Plus, I rarely update my current status.

I just sign on, say whatever I want, look around, then sign off. I'm not going to sign on and say "I'm happy!" and talk then sign off. Then sign on tomorrow and say "I'm depressed." That's another way of getting attention. I find it annoying sometimes. :(

I wouldn't use it since I don't change my moods very frequently. Plus, I rarely update my current status.

I just sign on, say whatever I want, look around, then sign off. I'm not going to sign on and say "I'm happy!" and talk then sign off. Then sign on tomorrow and say "I'm depressed." That's another way of getting attention. I find it annoying sometimes. :(

Unforuntately, I have to agree with Vampy here -- I don't really care about the emoticons -- no offence. I just swarm around the forum and all, that's it.

Unforuntately, I have to agree with Vampy here -- I don't really care about the emoticons -- no offence. I just swarm around the forum and all, that's it.

That's understandable, you don't have to use it then.

Yeah. We don't want to turn AllDeaf into another MySpace where we give members too much control. :eek:

Back