Do you want to visit Russia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiro, please do not insult to Liebling. Liebling want try to explain, what she think about in America. she always know, what looks like culture in america, friendly etc.. but she didn't talking negative about culture in america. she just shock and never experience in her life, so i see Liebling want spoke out here, also free opinion on thread. NOT INSULT OR BLUNT TO LIEBLING, okay? :) "PEACE"

I did not insult Liebling at all. I guess Liebling cannot discern the difference between actual comments and rhetoric comments. It's not my fault if she took it as insult when it's not actually an insult.

And the point is - Liebling explained what she thought about American Culture... and we as Americans CORRECTED her view on American Culture. It puzzles me greatly that Liebling still disagreed with what we say... just because she works at American military base in Germany but it is NOT the same thing as living in America!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Liebling is open-minded and respectable to other cultures? We tried to explain correct American Culture but she refused to believe it. That is very insulting to us. It is a great insult for foreigner to tell us what's American culture and what's not. Liebling frequently scolded Americans for being "paranoid" to have guns and not having universal health care. That is a great deal of insult and disrespect to Americans.

You described about pajama example and the guy with gun. You just showed me a great example about the difference between German/European view and American view.
1. You were so used to German culture that you were ???? when you saw a person wearing pajamas in public. That means German Culture is conservative and reserved.
2. You were afraid about the guy carrying gun in store, thinking he wants to fight but your husband said no no it's ok. it's how it is in America. That shows you were so used to MAJORITY of Europeans not carrying/owning guns.
You showed a great deal of tolerance and respect to American Culture and :ty: for that! I wish Liebling would share same attitude as you.

here you go,
for examples, I have seeing a lot bigger cars in america. I sometimes laugh, because it is not make sense, if one single woman needs a bigger car, what for? she bought one milk at the Foods Store and put in the bigger car. It make sense?! that is why, some friends of mine, who they live in germany. They told me, *wow* in america need a bigger things, but why? automatic, they think, many American PPL do fat and big. I did explain them. no, that is not true! what i see, in america PPL do normal figure and thin, too.
i know, in the world are different culture.
i was visiting in malaysia. I saw couple with one kid sat on a smaller moped and without helmet. *wow* i know, it is not safe. But that is not my problem!!! i take my different rules and responsibility.

i think, it is enough! back topic about Russian!! :)

:laugh2: Very true... that´s what I mentioned "big car" to the list of European´s popular view to America´s culture in my previous posts. Plastic products are very popular in America... wow... too bad environment.. I didn´t get use it...

Very true, most European´s views to Americans as big and fat people.. it´s not really true because I work with American co-workers and also visited USA last year. I correct my friends about this. :lol:

Very true, I had been travelled to almost half of the world... and learn a lot of different interesting culture... all what I do is obey their law and respect their rules when I visit there.

here you go,
for examples, I have seeing a lot bigger cars in america. I sometimes laugh, because it is not make sense, if one single woman needs a bigger car, what for? she bought one milk at the Foods Store and put in the bigger car. It make sense?! that is why, some friends of mine, who they live in germany. They told me, *wow* in america need a bigger things, but why? automatic, they think, many American PPL do fat and big. I did explain them. no, that is not true! what i see, in america PPL do normal figure and thin, too.
i know, in the world are different culture.
i was visiting in malaysia. I saw couple with one kid sat on a smaller moped and without helmet. *wow* i know, it is not safe. But that is not my problem!!! i take my different rules and responsibility.

i think, it is enough! back topic about Russian!! :)

:laugh2: Very true... that´s what I mentioned "big car" to the list of European´s popular view to America´s culture in my previous posts. Plastic products are very popular in America... wow... too bad environment.. I didn´t get use it...

Very true, most European´s views to Americans as big and fat people.. it´s not really true because I work with American co-workers and also visited USA last year. I correct my friends about this. :lol:

Very true, I had been travelled to almost half of the world... and learn a lot of different interesting culture... all what I do is obey their law and respect their rules when I visit there.

please take it to this new thread I just created - Our World, Our Cultures

I did not insult Liebling at all. I guess Liebling cannot discern the difference between actual comments and rhetoric comments. It's not my fault if she took it as insult when it's not actually an insult.

Sunshinelady saw your posts toward me as an insult, not just me that´s because I disagree with one word "friendly talk to strangers" is a America´s culture until we agreed yesterday that it´s social common greeting is part of America´s culture. She don´t see anything on my negative posts on you...

And the point is - Liebling explained what she thought about American Culture... and we as Americans CORRECTED her view on American Culture.

Please tell me where I thought about American culture that you corrected my view? Is it because I disagree with "friendly talk with strangers"?

It puzzles me greatly that Liebling still disagreed with what we say...

Only one word... is "friendly talk to stranger"... , not disagree everything about America´s culture...

just because she works at American military base in Germany but it is NOT the same thing as living in America!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh2: Do you really think my American co-workers become Germans because they work in US military base in Germany for 2 to 3 years then go back to USA? No, they are American and have their own American´s mentatliy... They don´t change what they are because they are in Germany... :roll: In US military base where I work, they act as we are in America, not Germany... If I am out of US base, is Germany...

I thought Liebling is open-minded and respectable to other cultures?

Sunshinelady saw my posts and know that I respect other cultures... You are very closed mind and can´t open your mind to understand my different way of POV... Look at Bewulf´s posts... All what we saw your posts is disrespect European for call them as paraniod...

We tried to explain correct American Culture but she refused to believe it.

This is a false statement... I may call you as a liar because I never said one word for not beleive it...

That is very insulting to us. It is a great insult for foreigner to tell us what's American culture and what's not.

wow, this is a liar... I cannot beleive what I read your post here...

Liebling frequently scolded Americans for being "paranoid" to have guns and not having universal health care. That is a great deal of insult and disrespect to Americans.

WHAT!!! I cannot beleive that you made many dishonest posts... I only fired back to Reba for call Europeans as a paraniod to remind her about gun issues... is HERE, not other threads.

American ADers and I positive you over healthcare issues for negative healthcare and support McCain over Obama´s healthcare plan until we convince you at last at other threads during election 2008. I thought you convince what healthcare is about... Now you said here differently? I now saw true color about you now... If you want to be honest person then please refrain what you said about me here.

You described about pajama example and the guy with gun. You just showed me a great example about the difference between German/European view and American view.

1. You were so used to German culture that you were ???? when you saw a person wearing pajamas in public. That means German Culture is conservative and reserved.

2. You were afraid about the guy carrying gun in store, thinking he wants to fight but your husband said no no it's ok. it's how it is in America. That shows you were so used to MAJORITY of Europeans not carrying/owning guns.
You showed a great deal of tolerance and respect to American Culture and :ty: for that! I wish Liebling would share same attitude as you.

I already share my POV on difference between Germany and America in my MANY posts including my thread "Germany culture"... I frequent share about the difference culture... It´s really shame that you ignored my posts and tell lies about me. Good thing is ADers remember my posts... Sunshinelady and I share the same attitude what we view different culture where we expereinced... The problem is I can´t handle your disrespectful and ignorant posts because of your misinterpretation and twist but worst is your lies. It put me off totally...

You lost my respect totally over your lies... I´m very disappoint for your behavior posts here...

sorry but your post #364 does not warrant a reply. It is not my problem for your misunderstanding. :sadwave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back