Do you scare to face to face death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am not scare of death because I am with Jesus our Lord who already died on the cross for my sins with HIS BLOOD over my heart and forgave my sins. My name is in BOOK OF LIFE with everlasting life. I am ready to go to heaven with JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I am nothing to worry about it... My salvation is already sealed by Holy Spirit which I am belonging to our God's place! Praise the Lord!!!!! MY HOME IS HEAVEN.... HALLUJAH!!!!!!![/:: B]

I'm pretty sure you will be scared for your life if somebody was chasing you with a big butcher knife.

I'm pretty sure you will be scared for your life if somebody was chasing you with a big butcher knife.

Yea no shit! That is what I dont understand how people say that they are not afraid of dying...I am scared of it!!! I dont want to suffer! :ohno:

Death is nothin'. It's normal for a person to FEEL scare of goin' to die, because that person never had an experience of death before and don't know what it is like to die. But, if God allows that person who is near to death to see Heaven/or angels, then THAT'S the comfort and that person will FEEL calm and happy to know that it is not necessary to be afraid to die by knowin' that this person will go to Heaven to be with Jesus. The feelin' will never be the same once that person sees Heaven by nearin' his/her death experience. Once, that person calms after seein' Heaven/or angels, then that person will feel that the death is nothin' afterwards................

Jesus beats Death and rise. It's why I said death is nothin'.

What makes you so sure there's a heaven or hell and someone to save you?

I am not afraid of death but I know I will die anyway in the future so I live my life as it was my last.

Death is nothin'. It's normal for a person to FEEL scare of goin' to die, because that person never had an experience of death before and don't know what it is like to die. But, if God allows that person who is near to death to see Heaven/or angels, then THAT'S the comfort and that person will FEEL calm and happy to know that it is not necessary to be afraid to die by knowin' that this person will go to Heaven to be with Jesus. The feelin' will never be the same once that person sees Heaven by nearin' his/her death experience. Once, that person calms after seein' Heaven/or angels, then that person will feel that the death is nothin' afterwards................

Jesus beats Death and rise. It's why I said death is nothin'.

Death is nothing...dying in extreme pain is NOT nothing! I sure will be scared of that! Who wants to be in pain? No thank u! :ohno:

Death is nothing...dying in extreme pain is NOT nothing! I sure will be scared of that! Who wants to be in pain? No thank u! :ohno:

You don't understand, dear. I know what you are talkin' about, but that's NOT exactly what I talked about.

You don't understand, dear. I know what you are talkin' about, but that's NOT exactly what I talked about.

Oh I understand ...that is what I meant by saying "Death is nothing"..that is my way of agreeing with u. :) I thought I typed "I agree with u..blah blah..." Guess I forgot.

Oh I understand ...that is what I meant by saying "Death is nothing"..that is my way of agreeing with u. :) I thought I typed "I agree with u..blah blah..." Guess I forgot.

You were talkin' about " dying in extreme pain is NOT nothing ". There's always some painkillers ( meds ) to take care of that. Some received morphine for extreme pain. Some received different kinds of meds to numb the pains. There's always medications. That extreme pain is NOT forever. It will heal in the process under the doctor's care.

It's why we have all the doctors/nurses and hospitals to help people for their pains or what ever.

You were talkin' about " dying in extreme pain is NOT nothing ". There's always some painkillers ( meds ) to take care of that. Some received morphine for extreme pain. Some received different kinds of meds to numb the pains. There's always medications. That extreme pain is NOT forever. It will heal in the process under the doctor's care.

It's why we have all the doctors/nurses and hospitals to help people for their pains or what ever.

That would be great but what about getting into a car accident and dying slowly while conscious, getting murdered, and all those terrible things that happen to people who have suffered before they died? If I am dying in a hospital and can get pain meds, great but I was referring to those brutal deaths. That is what I am scared of. I take that seriously.

That would be great but what about getting into a car accident and dying slowly while conscious, getting murdered, and all those terrible things that happen to people who have suffered before they died? If I am dying in a hospital and can get pain meds, great but I was referring to those brutal deaths. That is what I am scared of. I take that seriously.

Yeah, I can understand what you mean about " brutal deaths " that you are scared of. BUT, what I am tryin' to explain about " hell " ( in my other thread ) that could be the WORSE than brutal deaths. It's WORSE than you'd ever imagine. I am not jokin' about this, my dear friend. If, you read that I talk about hell, it shows that I really care about you and people that I know of. That hell is verrrrry UGLY and BARREN place to go to. It ain't that pretty comparin' to " brutal deaths ". Hell is the worse frightenin' place than what a person scared of on this earth. You know why I said that ? It's because, a soul can live forever rather than the physical body. That physical body don't live and that you will experience " brutal death "... you will NOT be able to feel them after brutal death. Maybe, only for a short time to experience the horrible pains thru it, but that won't take you very long because, of death will take place. And, even thou if someone found you layin' on the ground or floor after brutal .. that horrible pains you experience and still alive, then someone will call 911 for help to take you to the hospital. Doctors/nurses will give you some pain medications.

I know one deaf woman ( not from this AD ) in my local area, she shared her story with me about her mother who just passed away in 2 weeks ago. She explained to me that one of her kins heard her mother scream in a chair, because of her breathin' started to stop. She was diabetes and have high blood pressure and overweight in her 70's ( age ). She stopped breathin' and one of her kins called 911 and the paramedics took her to the hospital. They put all the IV's in her to keep her heart/oxygen in lungs runnin'. They gave her morphine shots... obviously she was in pain. She has 2 tubes in her mouth to give her some oxygen to breathe in and out while she was in deep sleep. When she woke up one day, she saw herself in the hospital and all the IVs around her, she pulled all the IVs off from her and screamed. She hates hospital. The doctor/nurses had to wrap her both wrists on each bed's rail to keep her from pullin' them out. She told her daughter ( one deaf woman ) that she was afraid to die and she forced herself to keep awake... refused to sleep. She was Christian for a long time, but that's somethin' she NEVER had experienced " death " before. That's what made her afraid to face. I mean, reallllly face it that she was afraid of. She had nooo idea of what that might be like to die. Soo, her daughter told her that the doctor will operate on her to fix her heart with one of her veins ( take one out from one of her legs ). In fact, she will never make it, because of all her veins were very small and her arteries were about to close in, startin' from her swollen legs. She felt no pains with the help of morphine throughout 3 days. When the 3rd day approached, her health began to deteriorated. Her daughter was there to spend the last time with her and witnessed her death. Her mother told her daughter in homemade signin' and pointed at the ceilin'..sayin' " Beautiful " over and over and over and, then sayin' " Thank God " ... " Thank God " ... repeatly. She wasn't afraid to die anymore AFTER she saw heaven openin' up for her to go to. She even told her doctor that she was ready to die. You see, that is what I am meanin' about " death " is nothin'... but, you mentioned of " extreme pains "... there's always help out there via pain medications and all. There's no reason to be scared of... that's all for a while/or temporary. It won't be very long. People will always be takin' care of under the doctor's care until then .....

I am soo sorry for typin' this loooong letter. But, I would like to share this with you and viewers in this thread.

I'm ready to die. No, it's not because God will take care of me because I don't believe in him. I just don't care.

Yeah, I can understand what you mean about " brutal deaths " that you are scared of. BUT, what I am tryin' to explain about " hell " ( in my other thread ) that could be the WORSE than brutal deaths. It's WORSE than you'd ever imagine. I am not jokin' about this, my dear friend. If, you read that I talk about hell, it shows that I really care about you and people that I know of. That hell is verrrrry UGLY and BARREN place to go to. It ain't that pretty comparin' to " brutal deaths ". Hell is the worse frightenin' place than what a person scared of on this earth. You know why I said that ? It's because, a soul can live forever rather than the physical body. That physical body don't live and that you will experience " brutal death "... you will NOT be able to feel them after brutal death. Maybe, only for a short time to experience the horrible pains thru it, but that won't take you very long because, of death will take place. And, even thou if someone found you layin' on the ground or floor after brutal .. that horrible pains you experience and still alive, then someone will call 911 for help to take you to the hospital. Doctors/nurses will give you some pain medications.

I know one deaf woman ( not from this AD ) in my local area, she shared her story with me about her mother who just passed away in 2 weeks ago. She explained to me that one of her kins heard her mother scream in a chair, because of her breathin' started to stop. She was diabetes and have high blood pressure and overweight in her 70's ( age ). She stopped breathin' and one of her kins called 911 and the paramedics took her to the hospital. They put all the IV's in her to keep her heart/oxygen in lungs runnin'. They gave her morphine shots... obviously she was in pain. She has 2 tubes in her mouth to give her some oxygen to breathe in and out while she was in deep sleep. When she woke up one day, she saw herself in the hospital and all the IVs around her, she pulled all the IVs off from her and screamed. She hates hospital. The doctor/nurses had to wrap her both wrists on each bed's rail to keep her from pullin' them out. She told her daughter ( one deaf woman ) that she was afraid to die and she forced herself to keep awake... refused to sleep. She was Christian for a long time, but that's somethin' she NEVER had experienced " death " before. That's what made her afraid to face. I mean, reallllly face it that she was afraid of. She had nooo idea of what that might be like to die. Soo, her daughter told her that the doctor will operate on her to fix her heart with one of her veins ( take one out from one of her legs ). In fact, she will never make it, because of all her veins were very small and her arteries were about to close in, startin' from her swollen legs. She felt no pains with the help of morphine throughout 3 days. When the 3rd day approached, her health began to deteriorated. Her daughter was there to spend the last time with her and witnessed her death. Her mother told her daughter in homemade signin' and pointed at the ceilin'..sayin' " Beautiful " over and over and over and, then sayin' " Thank God " ... " Thank God " ... repeatly. She wasn't afraid to die anymore AFTER she saw heaven openin' up for her to go to. She even told her doctor that she was ready to die. You see, that is what I am meanin' about " death " is nothin'... but, you mentioned of " extreme pains "... there's always help out there via pain medications and all. There's no reason to be scared of... that's all for a while/or temporary. It won't be very long. People will always be takin' care of under the doctor's care until then .....

I am soo sorry for typin' this loooong letter. But, I would like to share this with you and viewers in this thread.

Wow, that is very beautiful story you have to share with us on this topic! It is very interesting to me!

Good GUT! God bless you! :angel:

The Revelation

And I saw the angel come down from heaven having a key of the bottomless pit and great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on dragon that old serpant (Gen. 3.1) which is devil or satan and bound him a thousand years and cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up and set a seal upon him that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years should be fulfilled and after that he must be loosed a little season. And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them ( Dan. 7: 9 , 22 ) and I saw souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the word of God and which had not worshipped the beast neither had receieved his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands and they lived reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection . Blessed and holy is he that path in the first resurrection on such the second death hath no power but they shall be priests by God and Christ and shall reign with him thousand years. When the thousand years are expired satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive nations which are in the fourth quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, ( Ezek. 38: 1-16) to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth and compossed the camp of the saints about and the beloved city and fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. The devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. that mean u are not scare to face to face death. you better think as twice before not too late for ask for Jesus to forgive as for ur sin..

I am telling you all guys... You must think as twice about second death if you have ur name in big book before you were born from the flesh of Jesus Christ. If you dont have your name with big book if not ... that mean go to hell of fire brimstone it is worse like bite and bite on your soul ever and ever.. I heard that most people did not like it ... You must think twice forgive your sin to Jesus Christ.. Everyday forgive your sins prayer to Jesus Christ it is safe for you... If you were lied, cheat, thief, bully other people names, do not judgement to other people names, alot of etc..... Women must follow with your husband his obey his rules he is man in the house.. Women is under your husband what bible tell you about this..... It is God judgement... Not you!!!!!!! you better think as twice do you scare face to face death... It is not funny your life will go heaven or hell.... Who knows!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back