Do you scare to face to face death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
story_jesushead_cnn.jpg

"Are you sure?"

Not sure, if you do it out of mockery with the pic. But, yes, it's a sure thing what I explained and shared.

IDEAFSPY, a source is informed that you attend Assembly of God church in Okla City, OK That is why I know the doctrine of Assembly of God through few friends of mine including few deaf pastors in some years.

I am not follower of church base of their believer but bible does set me free.

One condition; the reward to become lessees is impossible because God hate sin.

” Rom 7:15” said:
For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

So on that part people who prefer old past or they like what they used.

”Gn 19:26” said:
But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

Story:
Lot's wife not only "looked back" to where her heart's interests were, but she lingered behind; and probably overtaken by the fire and brimstone, her dead body became incrusted with salt, which, in that salt-packed area now the Dead Sea, grew larger with more incrustations--a veritable "pillar of salt." In fact, at the southern end of the Dead Sea there is a mountain of table salt called Jebel Usdum, "Mount of Sodom." It is about six miles long, three miles wide, and 1,000 feet high. It is covered with a crust of earth several feet thick, but the rest of the mountain is said to be solid salt (George T. B. Davis, Rebuilding Palestine According to Prophecy). Somewhere in this area Lot's wife looked back to where her treasures and her heart were, and "she became a pillar of salt."

and

”Matt 6:24” said:
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Once we believe in His name the only way of light. So we have to cast our sin…

” Mt 4:6” said:
And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

and

” Mt 17:17-20” said:
"O unbelieving and perverse generation," Jesus replied, "how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy here to me." 18Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed from that moment.
Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, "Why couldn't we drive it out?"
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

and

”Mt 7:29” said:
because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law.

What we are face today….

” Rom 1:26-27” said:
Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.
In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

and

” 1 Tm 1:10” said:
for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine

I encourage each one of us and remember Him

”Jn 14:26” said:
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

Only if we still believe Jesus as our personal savior and follow His disciples.

”Jn 20:30-31” said:
Jesus did many other miraculous signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

Again, if we don’t do right thing or practice.. What will happen one of us..

” MK 9:43” said:
If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out.

Qualifications to enter heaven for who Believe in Jesus’ name

” Mt 5:3-12” said:
3"Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called sons of God.
10Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

:ty:

IDEAFSPY...read this below:

"But Jesus ben over and started writing on the ground with his finger. When they continued to ask Jesus their question, he raised up and said, "Anyone here who has never sinned can throw the first stone at her." Then Jesus bent over again and wrote on the ground. Those who heard Jesus began to leave one by one, first older men and then the others. Jesus was left there alone with woman standing being him. Jesus raised up again and ask her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one judged you guilty?" She answered, "No one, sir" Then Jesus said, "I also don't judge you guilty. You may go now, but do not sin anymore." John 8:6b - 11 NCV

"Don't judge other people, or you will be judged. You will be judged in the same way that you judge others, and the amount you give to others will be given to you. Why do you notice the little piece of dust in your friend's eye, but you don't notice the big piece of wood in your own eye? How can you say to your friend, "Let me take that little piece of dust out of your eye? Look at yourself! You will have that big piece of wood in your own eye. You hypocrite! First, take the wood out of your own eye. Then you will see clearly to take dust out of your friend's eye. Do not give holy things to dogs, and don't throw your pearls before pigs. Pigs will only trample on them, and dogs will turn to attack you." Matthew 7:1 -6 NCV

I am not follower of church base of their believer but bible does set me free.

One condition; the reward to become lessees is impossible because God hate sin.

So on that part people who prefer old past or they like what they used.

and

Once we believe in His name the only way of light. So we have to cast our sin…

and

and

What we are face today….

and

I encourage each one of us and remember Him

Only if we still believe Jesus as our personal savior and follow His disciples.

Again, if we don’t do right thing or practice.. What will happen one of us..

Qualifications to enter heaven for who Believe in Jesus’ name

:ty:

IDEAFSPY.....your comments do conflict and not make sense to me. It does not apply this to our topic "Do you scare to face to face death?" Your talking is too far to other subject than this. Please quit your talking to our topics. THAT IS ENOUGH!

Do you understand what it is story about?

It a story about the lady who is adulterous. Let me give you picture, if the person is sin then person did adulterous to Jesus because we accept Jesus as savior.

So.. look at that

2 Cor 5:21 said:
God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

What it is mean that we cast our sin and do good to Jesus that He already crucifixion for our SIN to wash away.. but again people keep going and that what would Jesus said, "Look at her, she did good job" or "I don't know you" because your action of Work of Life shows how much you did to Serves to Lord but not an excuse to use sin.

Again, I am telling you what the bible said as Job 19:3-5.

Whoever do get sin, get the picture. If you going to restroom and drop your bowl movement is your sin. You flush and you practice do good to Jesus. It will pleased Him. If you miss that sin, all you have to dive and swim into sewer and find your sin. So come out and bring your sin that you done after bowl movement. They even God can smell from you because sewer is awful smell.

So-- please tell me if I am wrong. Post me that verse.

However -- one important I do practice in my life as what God said so...

1 Cor 6:9-11 said:
Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

If we keep going with sin, we cannot serve to two master, the sin or God. Your choice...

The last part you put about wood from my eyes to your desires.. Well.. Tell me that I did is wrong?

IDEAFSPY...read this below:

"But Jesus ben over and started writing on the ground with his finger. When they continued to ask Jesus their question, he raised up and said, "Anyone here who has never sinned can throw the first stone at her." Then Jesus bent over again and wrote on the ground. Those who heard Jesus began to leave one by one, first older men and then the others. Jesus was left there alone with woman standing being him. Jesus raised up again and ask her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one judged you guilty?" She answered, "No one, sir" Then Jesus said, "I also don't judge you guilty. You may go now, but do not sin anymore." John 8:6b - 11

"Don't judge other people, or you will be judged. You will be judged in the same way that you judge others, and the amount you give to others will be given to you. Why do you notice the little piece of dust in your friend's eye, but you don't notice the big piece of wood in your own eye? How can you say to your friend, "Let me take that little piece of dust out of your eye? Look at yourself! You will have that big piece of wood in your own eye. You hypocrite! First, take the wood out of your own eye. Then you will see clearly to take dust out of your friend's eye. Do not give holy things to dogs, and don't throw your pearls before pigs. Pigs will only trample on them, and dogs will turn to attack you." Matthew 7:1 -6

You speak what you want but I input that for purpose is........

if person is afraid of death, read the bible and do the right with Lord. Then thing will be ok.:eek3:

IDEAFSPY.....your comments do conflict and not make sense to me. It does not apply this to our topic "Do you scare to face to face death?" Your talking is too far to other subject than this. Please quit your talking to our topics. THAT IS ENOUGH!

IDEAFSPY why you are so mean to POINT at my face on AD all the time? Give me a REASON you keep complaining about me?

How did I being meanie to you?

I just want let people know it is not ok about being sin and less reward because bible didn't say so..

Whatever we do good will get sow the deed. Whatever we do bad will get sow the deed. It is our reward in heaven.

So if we keep good will get sow the deed and have a wonderful home and all those heaven that Lord promised.

I am just being encourage to people do good instead do sin and then they should be worry about death.

IDEAFSPY why you are so mean to POINT at my face on AD all the time? Give me a REASON you keep complaining about me?

How did I being meanie to you?

I just want let people know it is not ok about being sin and less reward because bible didn't say so..

Whatever we do good will get sow the deed. Whatever we do bad will get sow the deed. It is our reward in heaven.

So if we keep good will get sow the deed and have a wonderful home and all those heaven that Lord promised.

I am just being encourage to people do good instead do sin and then they should be worry about death.

I still disagree with your comments....Your comments are very offended to AD members and make them not feeling comfortable with you. Also, I know you are trying to say something against few of us about our sins. Since I know you are "IDEAFSPY" to spy anyone's life and try to say something as offend to them about their life with sins. You better be back off from their life.

If you disagree, please tear up the bible that say about sin and all stuff. You are looking for comfortable taste.

God hate that and that not pleasure him.

Why you want to disagree because God said on that bible. It not from me and did you find that verses, did you?

What did you disagree from God's Word?

I still disagree with your comments....Your comments are very offended to AD members and make them not feeling comfortable with you. Also, I know you are trying to say something against few of us about our sins. Since I know you are "IDEAFSPY" to spy anyone's life and try to say something as offend to them about their life with sins. You better be back off from their life.

If you disagree, please tear up the bible that say about sin and all stuff. You are looking for comfortable taste.

God hate that and that not pleasure him.

Why you want to disagree because God said on that bible. It not from me and did you find that verses, did you?

What did you disagree from God's Word?

How dare you are RUDE to me on AD???? You make me so digunsihed! What a shameful for you to say to me. Why not you do your own part on tearing the bible? HUH you believe in losing salvation therefore you disagree with God's word!

IDEAFSPY.......................

YOU MAKE ME SO EMBRASSING RIGHT NOW SINCE LOST SOUL PPL READ OUR POST AND WILL GET DISGUNISHED WITH YOU. MY GOAL IS WINNING THEIR SOUL TO CHRIST NOT FOR YOU TO ARGUE WITH ME ON AD.

THROWSTONES

I am asking you, what did you disagree of what? You just can't say comment. Which one and we can discuss more if you want. If you love God and show follow his 10 command. :fruit:

How dare you are RUDE to me on AD???? You make me so digunsihed! What a shameful for you to say to me. Why not you do your own part on tearing the bible? HUH you believe in losing salvation therefore you disagree with God's word!

I am asking you, what did you disagree of what? You just can't say comment. Which one and we can discuss more if you want. If you love God and show follow his 10 command. :fruit:

I see that you want to play the game with me on the post and see to test how I am ... BUT You are still checking in your own heart what you are doing anyway. Prove me that you did not practice what you preach in your life???? If so, why not you judge over me if you are not really checking in your own heart?

:ugh3:

Are you telling me that I judge you?

What I am doing is
Jn 12:26 said:
Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

and

Rv 5:9-10 said:
And they sang a new song:
"You are worthy to take the scroll
and to open its seals,
because you were slain,
and with your blood you purchased men for God
from every tribe and language and people and nation.
You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,
and they will reign on the earth."

So you can ask people about me and go ahead.

:eek3:

I see that you want to play the game with me on the post and see to test how I am ... BUT You are still checking in your own heart what you are doing anyway. Prove me that you did not practice what you preach in your life???? If so, why not you judge over me if you are not really checking in your own heart?

Want to add..

I want to add about the Death---

If we are afraid about death then we are not ready to live. Because the human nature is afraid on how we do live. For who believe in Jesus as our savior, we aren't afraid because Lord take care of us, but for who serve Him. So we will be ok. :)

phil 1:20-21 said:
I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. 21For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

I want to add about the Death---

If we are afraid about death then we are not ready to live. Because the human nature is afraid on how we do live. For who believe in Jesus as our savior, we aren't afraid because Lord take care of us, but for who serve Him. So we will be ok. :)

IDEAFSPY, that is much better you put your correction comments on "Do you scare to face to face death?" instead of argue and other subject with me since I may ask you to give a specific on the topic. Next time, please do not do again!

Do you understand what it is story about?

It a story about the lady who is adulterous. Let me give you picture, if the person is sin then person did adulterous to Jesus because we accept Jesus as savior.

So.. look at that

What it is mean that we cast our sin and do good to Jesus that He already crucifixion for our SIN to wash away.. but again people keep going and that what would Jesus said, "Look at her, she did good job" or "I don't know you" because your action of Work of Life shows how much you did to Serves to Lord but not an excuse to use sin.

Again, I am telling you what the bible said as Job 19:3-5.

Whoever do get sin, get the picture. If you going to restroom and drop your bowl movement is your sin. You flush and you practice do good to Jesus. It will pleased Him. If you miss that sin, all you have to dive and swim into sewer and find your sin. So come out and bring your sin that you done after bowl movement. They even God can smell from you because sewer is awful smell.

So-- please tell me if I am wrong. Post me that verse.

However -- one important I do practice in my life as what God said so...

If we keep going with sin, we cannot serve to two master, the sin or God. Your choice...

The last part you put about wood from my eyes to your desires.. Well.. Tell me that I did is wrong?

All the verses you quote miss out what is going on in different verses you quote. As of Gal. 5 list all the sins that has no place for the blessings, and the truth is I have not met anyone anywhere doesn't do any of these. What Paul mentioned on ! cor about the list of these, saying those who you WERE. What does he talking about? Paul rebuke christians who still living in sins, bec they are christians and should not live that kind of lifestyle, that's include gossipping, backstabbing, two faces and etc. What Jesus is saying about you cannot serve God and mammon, He points out, you can not serve God and money, that is trust in money. In Book of James, I think, James said, " You adulterers and adultresses.....", If you read the whole passage, he is talking about christians living in sins, bec we belong to Christ, bec we are His bride, we do not live as we should be living. Jesus is our High Priest and we must rely solely on Him. And Romans 1 talked about the reason God gave them up, NOT bec they live in homosexual lifestyle, God gave them up bec they have no thanksgiving to God and have nothing to do with God. Does that mean anyone have nothing to do with God become gay? NO. He points out what's the problem with these people in his time. Also, Jesus did told the woman who committed adultery b y saying," Go your way and sin no more"...,, why, bec if she did, she will be stoned for sure and Jesus warned her not to do it again. But yes, each of us must change in THOUGHTS, ATTITUDES, THE WAY WE LIVE AND ETC, it's A-Z, everything. More and more christians violate the procedure in the Scriptures. And the behavior is deplorable. The way I studied, Bible talk more about behavior and attitudes than anything else. But many churches doesn't follow. They focus on "OTHERS" sins which "THEY" don't commit the same sins which is very easy to cut down on these people.

I understand but "still"

There are story ---

There are ten brides who is virgin. They already accept as example Jesus in their heart. The five brides are smart as prepare for life. The five brides are foolish and not prepare do right.

The problem --

Five are smart mean they prepare and do right to pleased to God

Five are not prepare they are taking their time and says oops and asking God for repent. Still not prepare because their didn't set the lamp, the lamp is our heart and lite is keep right with Lord.

The five smarts already enter the kingdom but the five foolish knock the door and asking "let us me, we did and we know you."

He said, the truth, I do not know you.

So what it all mean, PREPARE and Practice the right that I have posts all message. Who said that those thing, Jesus said on Matt 25:1-13.

Final comment... I am not let the world be my favor. I rather to have God in my life and this world of sin is short and not worth to Lord.

All the verses you quote miss out what is going on in different verses you quote. As of Gal. 5 list all the sins that has no place for the blessings, and the truth is I have not met anyone anywhere doesn't do any of these. What Paul mentioned on ! cor about the list of these, saying those who you WERE. What does he talking about? Paul rebuke christians who still living in sins, bec they are christians and should not live that kind of lifestyle, that's include gossipping, backstabbing, two faces and etc. What Jesus is saying about you cannot serve God and mammon, He points out, you can not serve God and money, that is trust in money. In Book of James, I think, James said, " You adulterers and adultresses.....", If you read the whole passage, he is talking about christians living in sins, bec we belong to Christ, bec we are His bride, we do not live as we should be living. Jesus is our High Priest and we must rely solely on Him. And Romans 1 talked about the reason God gave them up, NOT bec they live in homosexual lifestyle, God gave them up bec they have no thanksgiving to God and have nothing to do with God. Does that mean anyone have nothing to do with God become gay? NO. He points out what's the problem with these people in his time. Also, Jesus did told the woman who committed adultery b y saying," Go your way and sin no more"...,, why, bec if she did, she will be stoned for sure and Jesus warned her not to do it again. But yes, each of us must change in THOUGHTS, ATTITUDES, THE WAY WE LIVE AND ETC, it's A-Z, everything. More and more christians violate the procedure in the Scriptures. And the behavior is deplorable. The way I studied, Bible talk more about behavior and attitudes than anything else. But many churches doesn't follow. They focus on "OTHERS" sins which "THEY" don't commit the same sins which is very easy to cut down on these people.

I understand but "still"

There are story ---

There are ten brides who is virgin. They already accept as example Jesus in their heart. The five brides are smart as prepare for life. The five brides are foolish and not prepare do right.

The problem --

Five are smart mean they prepare and do right to pleased to God

Five are not prepare they are taking their time and says oops and asking God for repent. Still not prepare because their didn't set the lamp, the lamp is our heart and lite is keep right with Lord.

The five smarts already enter the kingdom but the five foolish knock the door and asking "let us me, we did and we know you."

He said, the truth, I do not know you.

So what it all mean, PREPARE and Practice the right that I have posts all message. Who said that those thing, Jesus said on Matt 25:1-13.

Final comment... I am not let the world be my favor. I rather to have God in my life and this world of sin is short and not worth to Lord.

Those 10 brides represent 5 wise ( born again), 5 foolishes (not born again), oil represent Holy Spirit. When foolish asked the wise for more oil as by saying, "give me your Holy Spirit", which we can't, only God can. But when the rapture came, it is to late, bec they wait later, and Tribulation begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back