Do You Dream In Sound or In Silence?

deafannieboo

Ok, I was asked by a relative if when I dream, do I dream of sounds and speech and stuff in my dreams or is it like my real life. In other words are you deaf in your dreams?.....
I realized that some of my dreams are of sounds that I remember from my hearing life. Sounds that I use to hear but no longer do. Most of the dreams I remember in the morning are silent. So I ask you, do you dream in sound or silence?

Have fun and remember to keep this friendly!! no argueing pls.......:ty:

Sosie

I can hear some sounds only when I am wide wake, like listening to the music, for instance but dream in silence. How strange... I never thought about it.

deafannieboo

yeah i thought it was fascinating that my little cousin asked me that. i dont know why it seems like such an eye opening question but i thought, hhmmm, wow what a question!! i mean i never even thought about it. i dont know what made her even think of it. she amazes me sometimes. ahh, to be young again.

Fumasivil

Interesting, I do find that I dream in sound and music despite being born deaf but I can hear sounds with HA's and the CI.

Sasha64

even though been born deaf i have always dreams in sounds cos it a wishful thinking that one wishes to hear what it sounds like.